Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 27788
-
11-24-18 02:01 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivory
I've tried emailing her, with the email provided in a review on the other board and have gotten no reply. I've also pm'd op but have not gotten a reply from him either. I live very close to Smokey point so I'm quite interested in her, if anyone has any info on a new email for her pm me. Thank you.
-
11-24-18 01:04 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 483FWIW, she has exceptionally good reviews on the other board. I recognize the pics. But the wedding ring concerns me gravely.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 00:06 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 533Seattle Skye
Did you have to add on? Pre-negotiate?
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
Her rates are pretty solid. Just wondering if it's more to pump her full of cum.
140 - QV.
200 - Hh.
320 - FH.
-
11-23-18 23:27 #4565Regular Member

Posts: 9Ivory in Lynnwood.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?117835-LaCougar
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 21:22 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 187Abrupt ending
In my experience, when they make you pull out the very second you start cumming, it's because they've had a condom break before (or have had a guy "stealth" them) and they're trying to not get accidentally pumped full of your jizz. Unfortunately, this abrupt conclusion usually results in far less satisfaction that I feel I deserve for my money. For this reason I generally do my best to not indicate I'm ejaculating until most or all of the load has been dispersed. That way, on the off chance the condom DID break, we can both enjoy the unexpected surprise.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Call me Dick.
-
11-23-18 20:34 #4563Regular Member

Posts: 1Annabella_love
How was Annabella_love I saw she has nice big boobs. Where did you see here at.
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:28 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 472I don't think so, this one is younger, I talked to her before but wasn't impressed, she works a job from late afternoon until midnight and does this before she goes to work, I think she may be married too, when I first talked to her she referred me to her FB for pics, there were pics of her and her husband and kids.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:26 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 472What was the damage for them?
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 16:54 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 706Ivory Smokey Point?
Is this who he is talking about?
http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...l/496171230526
-LCB.
Originally Posted by DonnyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 16:06 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 472Oops.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/693351389983
-
11-23-18 15:03 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 533Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 14:34 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 472Use caution
She responded ok to BB, then mixed me up with someone else and was trying to find out when the "clear" was going to be picked up, that is meth so who knows what actual shape she is in, I decided to pass after those messages, and she is at a place known to be watched by LE.
-
11-23-18 12:15 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 145I did get a response and meet her yesterday. She was fun, no mention of a cover.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 11:12 #4555Regular Member

Posts: 5??
I responded, he wanted my phone number to text the info, I said to send if via PM, he asked for email, I said PM, then nothing. Spidey sense at work.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 11:01 #4554Banned Member

Posts: 451Late 40's MILF.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Same here. Waiting for more credible intel or at least a post with some more detail before trying to find out. DonnyBoy why don't you share some more information here.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




