Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 35480
-
11-24-18 00:40 #24800

Posts: 18I was wondering what happened to this one
She always would ask me for a ride but she wasn't my type. She used to hang out by the bus stops around the # streets.
https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/...85393683976192
-
11-23-18 18:48 #24799Banned Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]How the fuck is that argumentative? [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Because you are arguing of a REVIEW thread. Why do I even have to point that out?
I'm not saying you were because I don't care if you are right when you are arguing, being right doesn't mean you aren't arguing. Now you are arguing with me.
Don't do it again
A2
-
11-23-18 18:46 #24798Banned Member

Posts: 573Amazing
Pick pocket talent out there. Just amazing.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:08 #24797Senior Member

Posts: 784Good News
Glad she's back. " Dated " Tiffany a few times (FS) . Excellent!
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 17:57 #24796Banned Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-23-18 17:42 #24795Senior Member

Posts: 464That sucks
Happened to me a long time ago and I never did another car date. Still won't even consider it. Sad too because this girl just got a great review.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 17:35 #24794Banned Member

Posts: 242A good read for anyone who hasnt read it yet.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
In your case number 17, and I'll add to that. Don't use the glove compartment as its closer to her than you unless it can be locked, same for the mid console. I know a monger who keeps his in the trunk which is fine, you can also use that little compartment under the driver door handle if you have it. Always have what you're looking to donate out before leaving your place so there will never be a need to pull the wallet out in front of her. For room dates leave that stuff in your pockets (if not left in the car) and if you need to take a leak the wallet and keys go with you. I had an overnight last year and slept with my keys and wallet in my pocket. Sucks this happened but refer to that link for the future.
TMC.
-
11-23-18 16:46 #24793Senior Member

Posts: 221Thief bree
Finally got to see bree after an hour wait. Should of gone home but I fucked her. Decent dream, 40 mario coins. As I'm pulling away, she gets dressed. Missing wallet with some cash and my cards. I don't know how she reached 5 hem, but she got me. Watch out.
-
11-23-18 16:04 #24792Senior Member

Posts: 205Yeah she has a phone now.
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 15:39 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 57Out of towners
I know you guys say avoid the out of towners driving prices up, but in my opinion those out of towners are way more attractive than the regulars. I'm avoiding them to respect you prices (no I'm not, I'm avoiding them because of the locations and being real busy and I'm super paranoid) but I think the few extra bucks would be worth it just on looks alone. You guys have some zombies walking around here.
-
11-23-18 12:28 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 57Expand my horizons.
Hi all,
I visit quite often from Jacksonville FL on work. When I'm here I have been making my rounds. I go from ObT the high end out of towners to consulate to under the highway by the stadium and all side streets. In this big City there must be more area to cruise to longer but I just can't seem to find it. Top end low end doesn't matter I'm just looking for a bigger circle to cruise. Any additions to my route I don't care how far they are from my current cruising zone.
-
11-23-18 11:24 #24789Banned Member

Posts: 308Big
Not sure how old this pic is but she looks amazing! Who is she? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1284211337.
-
11-23-18 10:38 #24788

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-23-18 09:42 #24787Senior Member

Posts: 142Bree
Do you have a number for her or just getting lucky on the road?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 09:11 #24786Senior Member

Posts: 85Black Friday
Had to go to sandlake this morning. Between lockhart and there saw 12 girls out at 8 am. Wonder if I can get pussy 30% off?











Reply With Quote





