Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 37379
-
11-23-18 06:04 #11909Senior Member

Posts: 134M1
Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.
-
11-23-18 05:58 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 134Other AMPs
When M1 temporarily shut I decided to try a few more AMPs.
I like a hard massage so that might not be your cup of tea.
**Asian health center 41300 w 10 mile good massage back walking HJ, top came off.
**Novi massage 39809 Grand River Ave stand up shower after shower yourself good massage, HJ, UTC roaming allowed.
**Asian body work 26109 novi rd No shower offered good massage back walking, top came off, HJ.
-
11-23-18 05:31 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 60Southfield AA in Red.
Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670
-
11-23-18 04:37 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 60Southfield AA in Red.
Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670
-
11-23-18 04:34 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 60AA lady that works in Grosse Pointe out of a commercial building. She is actually a really good massage with a good ending.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
1 hh, seen her about 5 x.
-
11-22-18 13:33 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 68DO NOT waste your time. She is nearly 70 and will make you puke IF her top comes off.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 09:03 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 1358AMP Troy
Stopped by Asian Oasis Massage and Spa on Rochester Rd in Troy. Saw Tiffany, nice appearing a middle aged MT. Got a solid 1 hr massage for 70. However, the event was "self service" with some encouragement on her part.
-
11-22-18 04:16 #11902Regular Member

Posts: 8Jasmine.
What is here contact info pm me.
Originally Posted by Twister11
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 18:03 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 26Lynn
See a coupe of reviews here, that says not worth.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2750253
-
11-21-18 10:39 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 95Ciara.
Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
-
11-21-18 06:35 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 53Overpriced for BJ. Extras may be available but never partook after being turned off by constant mention of big tips big tips. Not worth for repeat.
Originally Posted by Kramer711
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 21:01 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 95Tommii in Livonia
Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?
-
11-20-18 20:23 #11897Senior Member

Posts: 202Btw
Have a Happy Thanksgiving all! I do like to write.
-
11-20-18 19:59 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 202Here's why I'm not
I've read your posts and consider you an upstanding member of this forum. The reason I may not be forthcoming is because I do not want others to develop false expectations. I've read of mongers having FS (which I didn't) from SP's I've known for a long time. Lisa at ACU for instance (she's returned to Korea) or even the famous Tiffany. These ladies claimed NO FS HERE! I hate covers so I don't even suggest Cfs or CBJ. I've been surprised by some of Anna's girls who did BBBJCIM. A Japanese provider let it slip in. I've seen others who will not strip but give the best GFE. So, what I have with Ebony may be different than what you had. I wouldn't question it because that's the way they are. I just don't want to give newbies false hope going in the first time. These ladies know their craft and want you coming back for more. That's marketing. I would hate to hear that one of them got beat up by a newbie who expected more than what was offered. YMMV!
Originally Posted by FCooper
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 19:56 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 103Ebs
I've had BBBJ, 69, and prostate play.
Originally Posted by FCooper
[View Original Post]
For 160 I don't think she can be beat.












Reply With Quote





