Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 464 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1270

    Airport

    I tried GBS early September.

    Located behind Friendly in what appears to be a semi secluded strip.

    Found a spinner type looked maybe 40 to me, table shower is in back in what used to be a utility closet!

    She was very thorough and playful, dried me up and off to the room. Started out with a good hard massage that lasted about ten minutes then a heavy set much older woman comes in and they talk away for five minutes. Gave me a line of bull that she had an appointment that just arrived and she would take over. I was pissed, heavy and def looked like she needed a set of new teeth!

    She saw I was not happy, on the flip she sets the girls loose and let me tell you those puppies were big. Still no excuse for the switch I never skimp but gave her. 2 and I haven't been back since!

    I tried this place on advice from a co worker. Supposedly the spinner offers FS. Wanted to verify and never got the chance.

  2. #1269

    Silas Dean

    Visited Oasis next to BOA greeted by older Asian lady maybe late 40's early 50's. Got the. 4 hi massage and was taken to the back for the TS. There was another lady there but she was busy and I never got to see how she looks. During the TS she played with the boys a little I guess that's the LE check. Got to the room and this is where the details will stop but the menu was Full. Overall spent a Benjamin on the entire experience.

  3. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    Did an hour at Silver Lane. Just needed to try a change from Nicole. Monday afternoon about Noon time. It was very quiet and I was the only customer during my hour. CiCi was the massage girl, my second time with her. I guess she is in her early 40's? Maybe late 30's?. But a very nice figure with a beautiful natural firm pair of (3rd letter of alphabet) CiCi did not object to setting them loose.

    She has a very soft gentle touch during the important part of the massage.

    Worked very well for me. 70 + 30. Which she accepted with a smile.
    I normally just do a 1/2 - but I always try to get Yung. I've seen others but I never got any names. CiCi I have seen once because of your description (3rd Letter of the Alphabet LOL) and I do recall her being good just never saw her again. Might have to try again when I'm in the area. There was one there that didn't do a good job on the massage. I left with some pain! Aw well. Thanks for sharing!

  4. #1267

    Silver Lane

    Did an hour at Silver Lane. Just needed to try a change from Nicole. Monday afternoon about Noon time. It was very quiet and I was the only customer during my hour. CiCi was the massage girl, my second time with her. I guess she is in her early 40's? Maybe late 30's?. But a very nice figure with a beautiful natural firm pair of (3rd letter of alphabet) CiCi did not object to setting them loose.

    She has a very soft gentle touch during the important part of the massage.

    Worked very well for me. 70 + 30. Which she accepted with a smile.

  5. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    Great Beauty Spa behind the Friendly's worked for me. I was short on time so I don't have full info but I had a good time. Little old mamasan greeted me and rushed me back. I asked for just table shower and it was all the way in the back in a huge utility room. I think it was Lily. She was probably in her 40's and okay attractive. I just did table shower and I asked her to just finish me there for time and cleanup sake. I would go back. Only downside is the huge parking lot near kinda high traffic area near airport.

    Don't bother with Asian Reflexology on Old County Rd. They are only open to self service.
    Full Service is available at Great Beauty but it is not worth the price.

  6. #1265

    Other AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    I truly am curious of hearing more experiences from others. Now a bunch of yous have PM'ed me and I understand why, etc. But if anyone else out there can shed some light on some establishments you may have gone to in the Htfd area I think it would be of great help for some of these "lurkers" and maybe encourage them to post. You don't have to give full details but an overall jist would be good. Specifics maybe better left to PM.

    So we all know EH has probably the biggest circuit. So please share. We all know about Burnside. No need to rehash that. Silver Lane also is pretty good if you get the right provider. I believe those 2 are the most popular in the EH circuit. Both are well worth the price of admission. But curious about the others. If you have experiences on other EH ones please share. The Old Factory I feel I would not go back. I only went a limited time and it was just ehhhh. But there are a few others in EH (you know them) that I am curious about. Please share your experience.

    What about the one on SDH / Wethersfield? Newington? Bristol? W. Hartford (I do not believe there are any). Then up towards E. Windsor?

    I think most people are curious of how the therapists look and their attitude and of course their performance. So hopefully we can get some more varied experiences.
    I agree, it would be good to get a "lay of the land". I can start. SDH. Went there once. Nothing happening here. Won't go back till I hear that they've changed the menu. Went to a couple in Bristol. I was pretty underwhelmed at the quality and the lack of enthusiasm. There was one in Manchester which I went this summer which I thought was pretty good. Good provider, good attitude, I have been meaning to go back. EH. Have been to the 2 that everyone talks about. Would love to hear more about the others in EH and Newington or anywhere else.

  7. #1264

    Springfield or Holyoke?

    Anyone have UTR providers up north? I pass through there a lot and would love to find somewhere good to stop.

  8. #1263

    Let's hear some more experiences.

    I truly am curious of hearing more experiences from others. Now a bunch of yous have PM'ed me and I understand why, etc. But if anyone else out there can shed some light on some establishments you may have gone to in the Htfd area I think it would be of great help for some of these "lurkers" and maybe encourage them to post. You don't have to give full details but an overall jist would be good. Specifics maybe better left to PM.

    So we all know EH has probably the biggest circuit. So please share. We all know about Burnside. No need to rehash that. Silver Lane also is pretty good if you get the right provider. I believe those 2 are the most popular in the EH circuit. Both are well worth the price of admission. But curious about the others. If you have experiences on other EH ones please share. The Old Factory I feel I would not go back. I only went a limited time and it was just ehhhh. But there are a few others in EH (you know them) that I am curious about. Please share your experience.

    What about the one on SDH / Wethersfield? Newington? Bristol? W. Hartford (I do not believe there are any). Then up towards E. Windsor?

    I think most people are curious of how the therapists look and their attitude and of course their performance. So hopefully we can get some more varied experiences.

  9. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    Great Beauty Spa behind the Friendly's worked for me. I was short on time so I don't have full info but I had a good time. Little old mamasan greeted me and rushed me back. I asked for just table shower and it was all the way in the back in a huge utility room. I think it was Lily. She was probably in her 40's and okay attractive. I just did table shower and I asked her to just finish me there for time and cleanup sake. I would go back. Only downside is the huge parking lot near kinda high traffic area near airport.

    Don't bother with Asian Reflexology on Old County Rd. They are only open to self service.
    Thanks for the update on this place. Another Lily?! LOL. Not the same one from Burn. Maybe just a popular name. I heard mixed reviews on this place but being its near the airport it is convenient to some that are coming into town or maybe people that live in these neck of the woods. The plaza is sorta secluded I thought. Or abandoned almost. Don't hear much about this place so thanks for the update!

  10. #1261

    Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has been up towards the airport? If so please share.
    Great Beauty Spa behind the Friendly's worked for me. I was short on time so I don't have full info but I had a good time. Little old mamasan greeted me and rushed me back. I asked for just table shower and it was all the way in the back in a huge utility room. I think it was Lily. She was probably in her 40's and okay attractive. I just did table shower and I asked her to just finish me there for time and cleanup sake. I would go back. Only downside is the huge parking lot near kinda high traffic area near airport.

    Don't bother with Asian Reflexology on Old County Rd. They are only open to self service.

  11. #1260

    Burnside

    I won't be there in that I'm with the SA girl but Nicole did say last weekend that Wed they were offereing a discounted stuff the turkey one day special.

    I think she was talking about herself. Love that Asian humor.

  12. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    I have not been in many months but the last time I was at Oasis on SDH it was FS. I distinctly remember because upon hearing the noise from the next room my therapist dashed out and cranked up the tranquil music which I thought was rather funny. I have never participated myself tho. I'm strictly a massage guy who observes. I know of 2 other FS also so I don't think they are rare at all besides I never carry enough cash. My 2 cents Peace.
    I should add the other 2 are not in CT sorry about that.

  13. #1258

    Burnside report

    Well I will say Burnside appears to be hopping. I went and left happy. I say hopping because when I went and was in the room I heard a lot of commotion outside (bell ringing to tons of talking). Just a lot of activity. Kinda was distracting. Service was top notch and the girls really do know customer service very very well is all I will say. Very down to earth and very friendly. Overall just a great experience. As Ron says if you keep going and they remember you. It gets better because a rapport is built despite the language barrier. BUT please take Woody50's and Ron's advice. As I was there I heard a few bozos show up. I don't know. Guys that don't know the price and then say I don't have enough to who knows what the hell else was going on. I heard another monger raising his voice at something. Again very distracting and it messes up the dynamic a little bit. So guys have your affairs in order before you go in! And also be polite (the one monger I heard sounded incredibly rude) and be reasonable. I don't really know what all that chatter was but it sounded like a monger was upset with something. No reason to be upset when you are at Burnside! I am very happy with Burnside however I also like Silver down the road. But the therapists at Burn are truly nice / down to earth women. So please treat them as such. Don't want to ruin a good thing. Also I noticed they have a little system so us mongers do not bump into each other. So I don't know if this is new or what. However when I did leave going down the stairs I bumped into a monger who asked me if the "spa" was upstairs. I just said yes and he was like "You come here a lot this is my first time". OK I don't talk to strangers so I kept on going. Sorry to be rude but. As I'm walking back to my car I see another monger that looks so damn scared and suspicious. Just a reminder. Just be yourself and walk in like you own the place. That behavior stands out hardcore. You are going to get a massage. That's it! So don't be walking fast with a hat on covering eyes darting around cars and pacing. Meaning this monger had a little trouble opening the door and when it didn't open right away he spins around scans the area walks away a little then walks right back to the door and he tires to open the door and gets it open then goes in while having a rubber band neck. It was quite comical.

  14. #1257

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
    Excellent words of advice. Over the last couple months I have had lots of PMs about the ladies at this place. Alot of newbies. I have stressed Be polite. Be respectful. They have to earn your trust. 2nd an 3rd time will be better. It is the Asian way. I don't have all the answers an don't pretend to have all of them but honey does get you a lot more than vinager. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.

    I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.

    I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.
    Don't normally, negotiate unless girl obviously has set hi price expecting to get knocked down and or is asking for way more than worth. Prefer good effort on their part, and figure this sets better tone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape