Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6959
-
11-19-18 05:08 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 25I should add the other 2 are not in CT sorry about that.
Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 20:02 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 60Burnside report
Well I will say Burnside appears to be hopping. I went and left happy. I say hopping because when I went and was in the room I heard a lot of commotion outside (bell ringing to tons of talking). Just a lot of activity. Kinda was distracting. Service was top notch and the girls really do know customer service very very well is all I will say. Very down to earth and very friendly. Overall just a great experience. As Ron says if you keep going and they remember you. It gets better because a rapport is built despite the language barrier. BUT please take Woody50's and Ron's advice. As I was there I heard a few bozos show up. I don't know. Guys that don't know the price and then say I don't have enough to who knows what the hell else was going on. I heard another monger raising his voice at something. Again very distracting and it messes up the dynamic a little bit. So guys have your affairs in order before you go in! And also be polite (the one monger I heard sounded incredibly rude) and be reasonable. I don't really know what all that chatter was but it sounded like a monger was upset with something. No reason to be upset when you are at Burnside! I am very happy with Burnside however I also like Silver down the road. But the therapists at Burn are truly nice / down to earth women. So please treat them as such. Don't want to ruin a good thing. Also I noticed they have a little system so us mongers do not bump into each other. So I don't know if this is new or what. However when I did leave going down the stairs I bumped into a monger who asked me if the "spa" was upstairs. I just said yes and he was like "You come here a lot this is my first time". OK I don't talk to strangers so I kept on going. Sorry to be rude but. As I'm walking back to my car I see another monger that looks so damn scared and suspicious. Just a reminder. Just be yourself and walk in like you own the place. That behavior stands out hardcore. You are going to get a massage. That's it! So don't be walking fast with a hat on covering eyes darting around cars and pacing. Meaning this monger had a little trouble opening the door and when it didn't open right away he spins around scans the area walks away a little then walks right back to the door and he tires to open the door and gets it open then goes in while having a rubber band neck. It was quite comical.
-
11-18-18 13:27 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Excellent words of advice. Over the last couple months I have had lots of PMs about the ladies at this place. Alot of newbies. I have stressed Be polite. Be respectful. They have to earn your trust. 2nd an 3rd time will be better. It is the Asian way. I don't have all the answers an don't pretend to have all of them but honey does get you a lot more than vinager. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 09:09 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 1070Don't normally, negotiate unless girl obviously has set hi price expecting to get knocked down and or is asking for way more than worth. Prefer good effort on their part, and figure this sets better tone.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 07:45 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 1235Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.
I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.
-
11-18-18 02:47 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 25Fs?
I have not been in many months but the last time I was at Oasis on SDH it was FS. I distinctly remember because upon hearing the noise from the next room my therapist dashed out and cranked up the tranquil music which I thought was rather funny. I have never participated myself tho. I'm strictly a massage guy who observes. I know of 2 other FS also so I don't think they are rare at all besides I never carry enough cash. My 2 cents Peace.
Originally Posted by CverTech
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 22:07 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 60Good Advice
YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 17:53 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 1235Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 16:19 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 5229True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-17-18 11:35 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 853Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.
Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.
-
11-17-18 09:44 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 1715Ha ha
No But I do get some really good service as do others who posted about it the last 8 months. LOL.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 15:49 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 1235Do you get a kickback from this place?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 14:38 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.
I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.
Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.
They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.
An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.
So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.
-
11-16-18 14:32 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1715Blue
Well said an right to the point Blue. You seem to "get it" an act as a true gentleman.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 00:52 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 1322Info
Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Blue.










Reply With Quote




