Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 532 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1271

    Epm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple PMs (thanks guys!) but had one more question.

    What's the appointment / verification process like? I tried emailing and filling out the form on their website, but haven't heard back. Is it usually quick? Perhaps cause I didn't put a specific day / time?

    Just wanted to make sure I was verified so I could waste no time making an appointment once I knew what my schedule would be like.

    Any input is appreciated!
    As reported on here and other boards, the screening process for EPM can be difficult. They seem to have so many guys trying to get in, so it makes sense that they don't seem to take in many new mongers as members. I would try texting the number on their website if you haven't already.

  2. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Don't see any reviews of the girls at EPM. Am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone have a good lead for EPM suggestions / input?
    Got a couple PMs (thanks guys!) but had one more question.

    What's the appointment / verification process like? I tried emailing and filling out the form on their website, but haven't heard back. Is it usually quick? Perhaps cause I didn't put a specific day / time?

    Just wanted to make sure I was verified so I could waste no time making an appointment once I knew what my schedule would be like.

    Any input is appreciated!

  3. #1269

    Epm

    Don't see any reviews of the girls at EPM. Am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone have a good lead for EPM suggestions / input?

  4. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    King, this girl you had four years ago is not the same Diamond that's advertising now as pregnant. I know because I also had the original Diamond (the one you took photos of) myself. Not sure if she's still in the game. In and out of rehab. But yeah, I think she's a lot hotter than the one on here now, who used to be a streetwalker in Camden. I've never seen her though, so can't say for sure.
    Thanks for that identification. The other girl who worked with Diamond, by the way, and with whom I had the bareback threesome, was Misty, another one who's disappeared. She's in the picture with Diamond below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6CC4C95E-86C9-43A4-8B4E-EC97FB83EE46.jpeg‎  

  5. #1267

    Agree. Different Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    King, this girl you had four years ago is not the same Diamond that's advertising now as pregnant. I know because I also had the original Diamond (the one you took photos of) myself. Not sure if she's still in the game. In and out of rehab. But yeah, I think she's a lot hotter than the one on here now, who used to be a streetwalker in Camden. I've never seen her though, so can't say for sure.
    The are definitely different Diamonds. I saw them both (separately) a while back, both happily took creampies. The one on KTG now is about 8 inches shorter, a rally tiny thing. I saw her again recently in Brooklawn, and had similar fun again.

  6. #1266

    Different Diamond.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's another picture of the little cutie.
    King, this girl you had four years ago is not the same Diamond that's advertising now as pregnant. I know because I also had the original Diamond (the one you took photos of) myself. Not sure if she's still in the game. In and out of rehab. But yeah, I think she's a lot hotter than the one on here now, who used to be a streetwalker in Camden. I've never seen her though, so can't say for sure.

  7. #1265

    Camille in Cherry Hill--any current info?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/1537631

    Speaking of knocked-up nookie: This ad is several years old, and I haven't seen any recent ads for her at all. But about 4 years ago, I had a FABULOUS time inseminating her VERY pregnant MILF cuunt for 120! She did not even really LOOK very pregnant, but she nevertheless gave birth just THREE DAYS later! She said she would be back in the biz IMMEDIATELY after she gave birth, but I've not seen any ads at all since then.

    But maybe someone else knows her, and if so, whether or not she's still whoring, UTR, maybe? And if so, perhaps has a current, working number? She was a FUN, FABULOUS cumdumpster, and just as fuckun' slutty as she looks, and I'd love to do her again! Here's a pic I took after I left my load in her 3 days before she popped. Doesn't LOOK that far along, does she? But she was!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Camille 9 months.jpg‎  

  8. #1264

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/669546466193

    I THINK this is the same Diamond in the skipthegames ad, who I easily inseminated in a bareback full service threesome with another girl, about 4 or 5 years ago:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...7/37/80995/ter

    Here is a picture of her that I took myself back then. She was slam dunk cum-in-pussy, when I had her and her friend together, with uncovered pussy-to-pussy action, for 100 hh for each girl, back then. I've heard a lot of YMMV concerning whether she's girl-friend-like during the sex with DFK. With me she was VERY passionate, with extensive DFK and she was really into the bareback fucking, and showing off with her girlfriend for my camera, during the action, too. But she was probably high on something in that wild session! But according to intel, I was only one of many, back then, that left a spermload in her tight little young twat. The tats look a bit more extensive, in that current skipthegames ad above, but I THINK this is the same Diamond, now 7 months knocked up, according to that ad. Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the same Diamond?
    Here's another picture of the little cutie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1-7-2.jpg‎  

  9. #1263

    Same Diamond?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8  [View Original Post]
    She was a street walker from Camden as previously stated. She is quite pregnant right now.

    She gives a great BBBJCIM. She will deep throat, she takes direction. She has a mean head game. She has a decent incall location. She has a nice personality. I have always felt comfortable around her.

    EDIT: **Please allow me to clarify one thing. Feeling comfortable in this game means I was willing to stay to completion. Always have your guard up and be on the look out. The second a monger starts to relax things can get very dangerous.**
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/669546466193

    I THINK this is the same Diamond in the skipthegames ad, who I easily inseminated in a bareback full service threesome with another girl, about 4 or 5 years ago:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...7/37/80995/ter

    Here is a picture of her that I took myself back then. She was slam dunk cum-in-pussy, when I had her and her friend together, with uncovered pussy-to-pussy action, for 100 hh for each girl, back then. I've heard a lot of YMMV concerning whether she's girl-friend-like during the sex with DFK. With me she was VERY passionate, with extensive DFK and she was really into the bareback fucking, and showing off with her girlfriend for my camera, during the action, too. But she was probably high on something in that wild session! But according to intel, I was only one of many, back then, that left a spermload in her tight little young twat. The tats look a bit more extensive, in that current skipthegames ad above, but I THINK this is the same Diamond, now 7 months knocked up, according to that ad. Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the same Diamond?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1-12-2.jpg‎  

  10. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any reviews on this girl?
    She was a street walker from Camden as previously stated. She is quite pregnant right now.

    She gives a great BBBJCIM. She will deep throat, she takes direction. She has a mean head game. She has a decent incall location. She has a nice personality. I have always felt comfortable around her.

    EDIT: **Please allow me to clarify one thing. Feeling comfortable in this game means I was willing to stay to completion. Always have your guard up and be on the look out. The second a monger starts to relax things can get very dangerous.**

  11. #1261

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank, you, but I was hoping someone who has had first-hand experience with her, can also comment?
    I have been with Misty several times. She can be very flighty and take a awhile to get back to you at first, but I think she tries to keep her regulars happy. BBFS is on the table. Finishing inside is on the table. Pretty much anything is in the table. Last time I visited her she had gained s little belly, she said she was off her drugs. Her hotel is safe, way to get to. The only scary thing is the amount of stuff she has in that room. She has a dog, but she is very kind and gentle. She is definitely one of my favorites. But I may not see her again for one reason that I won't post in public. Pm if you want to know.

  12. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank, you, but I was hoping someone who has had first-hand experience with her, can also comment?
    I've been trying to get with Misty but she's not very responsive to texts. She got back to me once like a week later. I will keep trying and if I do get to see her I'll be sure to post a review.

  13. #1259

    Misty.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank, you, but I was hoping someone who has had first-hand experience with her, can also comment?
    No cover oral, but yes FS.

    Location fine in Malvern safe hotel.

  14. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    I have seen several reviews on her going back to earlier this year and not one was negative all basically said was willing to please but none ever said anything about BBFS.
    Thank, you, but I was hoping someone who has had first-hand experience with her, can also comment?

  15. #1257

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me some feedback on this Misty, who's latest ads say she's in Malvern?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#philadelphia / post /4848414290/24627572/26553889.

    (The phone number is the 484 number between the slashes, in case you need to google, because these Babylon links are never parsed properly.).

    I've read previous reports that say she will fuck raw, but can anyone comment on her service, recently? And in particular, the safety of the incall? Any info would be much appreciated--and if you want to contact me privately, I can, in return for your info, provide intel on some pretty decent bareback full service girls just across the river, in NJ.
    I have seen several reviews on her going back to earlier this year and not one was negative all basically said was willing to please but none ever said anything about BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape