Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7375
-
11-25-18 13:58 #340Senior Member

Posts: 398Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks
Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks, Barnes.
-
11-24-18 09:31 #339Senior Member

Posts: 667Thanks for the warning, was going to TOFT, Seems to dangerous and will avoid.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 09:10 #338Senior Member

Posts: 492Krissy
I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:03 #337Senior Member

Posts: 667Princess
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510
Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?
-
11-21-18 17:48 #336Senior Member

Posts: 502Curious
So these 2 providers have the same number and very similar text, yet very different pix.
This one was on my future list:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/618323840155
The other not so much:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/844843451303
-
11-21-18 13:17 #335Senior Member

Posts: 255Sunshine or Kitty
Pretty sure this is her, although here the name is Kitty, and where ever I found her originally, the name was sunshine.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/479298049529
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 12:21 #334Senior Member

Posts: 502Thanks
Now I know who you're talking about.
What was on the menu?
Donation?
Thanks again.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 07:02 #333Senior Member

Posts: 399Only one avertised
She's the only one on STG from Pittsfield. Brunet, He got the name from Erotic Monkey add.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 14:40 #332Senior Member

Posts: 502Sunshine.
Where does she advertise? I did a quick scan of STG but didn't see her.
Although admittedly I was on my phone at work so I couldn't pay too close attention as my head was on a swivel.
Thanks for the report.
Kev.
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 12:00 #331Senior Member

Posts: 42RE: Sunshine in Pittsfield
Do you have a link to her details?
TY.
EG.
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 22:53 #330Senior Member

Posts: 252That's fucking horrible, WTF!
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 22:34 #329Senior Member

Posts: 214The second one has been posting for months now. These are just newly retouched / filtered / photoshopped pics of her, which is why she looks familiar.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 20:51 #328Senior Member

Posts: 4922nd Link
That girl in the second link looks familiar. I think she used to post here about a year ago or so. I just don't remember when or if it was here or CT. But she has been here before.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 17:25 #327Senior Member

Posts: 102Shanelle
I seen her erlier this year when her friend was pregnant.
I think she is ok but nothing special when it comes to it. It could be because she was distracted as she was waiting on an important phone call during the session and had to answer it. The only thing I didn't like was she wasnt reponsive at all, but could be due to the call. Everything covered mish and from the back but I don't remember asking for BBBJ, also being my first time with her I wanted to just get a vibe feel really just to see if we fit.
She seams like an ok girl we talked for a bit more getting to know each other stuff.
I would see her again as we did have a good vibe and her body is on par with what I like.
Fist post out of the way.
-
11-19-18 16:53 #326Senior Member

Posts: 255Sunshine (a really bright spot / experience) and four of five stars
Fuck, wrote a long review and lost it because the system had timed me out.
Here goes the effort to repeat.
Hello MA buddies. I'm from Alaska.
Had a weekend in Northampton and sought out local talent (thought I might find a student at Smith – alas, no such luck). In fact, I had a terrible time figuring out what boards reveal your local talent. Alas, I connected with Sunshine in Pittsfield. She responded promptly and the brief conversation seemed promising, so, giddy-up, here I go from Northampton to Pittsfield – about an hour's drive.
When I arrived Pittsfield I got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the complex is a bit complicated. Oops, a bunch of school kids and moms arrive at the curb at that exact moment. So, she hopped in the car for us to circle the block. That proves to be a big "plus" as I can visually and verbally evaluate the prospect. By return to curbside, I've decided, "this has some good potential. ".
So up the stairs we go – walk-up to the third level; the place was / is a bit sketchy but no real problems encountered.
As the layers come off, it just keeps getting better. The headlights are nice, natural, soft and round. The waist is thin and rounds out to a nice bubble butt. I'm into extreme spinners – this is close but not total-spinner. When all the cotton is out of the way, a BBBJ commences without hesitation; and a very good experience I might add. I'd booked the hour and we filled it with essentially every position I'm aware of and capable of performing, and frequent return to BBBJ interspersed along the path. I'm always conflicted in this sort of wonderful encounter whether to "finish" with the top drawer or the bottom drawer – decided upon the top-side this time and she swallowed it all.
During the search I encountered a comment, "veritable buffet of sexual encounter" and I totally agree.
If I'm back in this neighborhood, I'll definitely repeat. I'd have no hesitation in highly recommending this encounter. And, BTW, the donation was unbelievably reasonable. While I've given her four out of five stars – that's based solely on my (unreasonable) scale of form, beauty and experience – if I was ranking things based on price / performance ratio, this girl would be seven stars on a five-star scale.
I'm due in Boston in late December and would appreciate recommendations of local talent, especially spinners with reasonable donation. I'll not have a car nor time to travel to Pittsfield (darn it). PM me with recommendations or inquiries about Sunshine. Also, let me know of boards that work well for this part of the country.
GlacierBear.











Reply With Quote





