Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 492 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.
    Thanks for the warning, was going to TOFT, Seems to dangerous and will avoid.

  2. #338

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510

    Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?
    I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.

  3. #337

    Princess

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510

    Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?

  4. #336

    Curious

    So these 2 providers have the same number and very similar text, yet very different pix.

    This one was on my future list:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/618323840155

    The other not so much:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/844843451303

  5. #335

    Sunshine or Kitty

    Pretty sure this is her, although here the name is Kitty, and where ever I found her originally, the name was sunshine.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/479298049529

    Quote Originally Posted by GlacierBear  [View Original Post]
    Fuck, wrote a long review and lost it because the system had timed me out.

    Here goes the effort to repeat.

    Hello MA buddies. I'm from Alaska.

    Had a weekend in Northampton and sought out local talent (thought I might find a student at Smith alas, no such luck). In fact, I had a terrible time figuring out what boards reveal your local talent. Alas, I connected with Sunshine in Pittsfield. She responded promptly and the brief conversation seemed promising, so, giddy-up, here I go from Northampton to Pittsfield about an hour's drive.

    When I arrived Pittsfield I got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the complex is a bit complicated. Oops, a bunch of school kids and moms arrive at the curb at that exact moment. So, she hopped in the car for us to circle the block. That proves to be a big "plus" as I can visually and verbally evaluate the prospect. By return to curbside, I've decided, "this has some good potential. ".

    So up the stairs we go walk-up to the third level; the place was / is a bit sketchy but no real problems encountered.

    As the layers come off, it just keeps getting better. The headlights are nice, natural, soft and round. The waist is thin and rounds out to a nice bubble butt. I'm into extreme spinners this is close but not total-spinner. When all the cotton is out of the way, a BBBJ commences without hesitation; and a very good experience I might add. I'd booked the hour and we filled it with essentially every position I'm aware of and capable of performing, and frequent return to BBBJ interspersed along the path. I'm always conflicted in this sort of wonderful encounter whether to "finish" with the top drawer or the bottom drawer decided upon the top-side this time and she swallowed it all.

    During the search I encountered a comment, "veritable buffet of sexual encounter" and I totally agree.

    If I'm back in this neighborhood, I'll definitely repeat. I'd have no hesitation in highly recommending this encounter. And, BTW, the donation was unbelievably reasonable. While I've given her four out of five stars that's based solely on my (unreasonable) scale of form, beauty and experience if I was ranking things based on price / performance ratio, this girl would be seven stars on a five-star scale.

    I'm due in Boston in late December and would appreciate recommendations of local talent, especially spinners with reasonable donation. I'll not have a car nor time to travel to Pittsfield (darn it). PM me with recommendations or inquiries about Sunshine. Also, let me know of boards that work well for this part of the country.

    GlacierBear.

  6. #334

    Thanks

    Now I know who you're talking about.

    What was on the menu?

    Donation?

    Thanks again.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's the only one on STG from Pittsfield. Brunet, He got the name from Erotic Monkey add.

  7. #333

    Only one avertised

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise? I did a quick scan of STG but didn't see her.

    Although admittedly I was on my phone at work so I couldn't pay too close attention as my head was on a swivel.

    Thanks for the report.

    Kev.
    She's the only one on STG from Pittsfield. Brunet, He got the name from Erotic Monkey add.

  8. #332

    Sunshine.

    Where does she advertise? I did a quick scan of STG but didn't see her.

    Although admittedly I was on my phone at work so I couldn't pay too close attention as my head was on a swivel.

    Thanks for the report.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlacierBear  [View Original Post]
    Fuck, wrote a long review and lost it because the system had timed me out.

    Here goes the effort to repeat.

    Hello MA buddies. I'm from Alaska.

    Had a weekend in Northampton and sought out local talent (thought I might find a student at Smith alas, no such luck). In fact, I had a terrible time figuring out what boards reveal your local talent. Alas, I connected with Sunshine in Pittsfield. She responded promptly and the brief conversation seemed promising, so, giddy-up, here I go from Northampton to Pittsfield about an hour's drive.

    When I arrived Pittsfield I got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the complex is a bit complicated. Oops, a bunch of school kids and moms arrive at the curb at that exact moment. So, she hopped in the car for us to circle the block. That proves to be a big "plus" as I can visually and verbally evaluate the prospect. By return to curbside, I've decided, "this has some good potential. ".

    So up the stairs we go walk-up to the third level; the place was / is a bit sketchy but no real problems encountered..

  9. #331

    RE: Sunshine in Pittsfield

    Do you have a link to her details?

    TY.

    EG.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlacierBear  [View Original Post]
    Hello, MA buddies. I'm from Alaska. I passed through Northampton over the weekend and sought out local talent. (BTW, had a really hard time figuring out which boards work for your locale.).

    Anyway, happened to find "Sunshine" who hails at the moment from Pittsfield. Okay, only an hour from Northampton, so giddy-up, let's go. She had responded promptly and the convo seemed a reasonable prospect. And, on yea, the price was VERY RIGHT. So, here I go.

    Got to Pittsfield and got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the unit is a little complex. Oops, neighbor school kids and moms arrive home at that exact moment, so, she hops in the car and we circle the block. Big "plus" as that gives me time to visually evaluate the prospect. During the trip around the block, both the visuals and the conversation say, "this is a go. ".

    Back to the place (it's a little sketchy but no problems encountered).

    As the layers begin to come off, I'm even more impressed with the package. I'm into spinners. She's close but not "total spinner. " Really nice, soft, natural headlights. Extremely thin waist rounding out to a nice bubble butt, all very soft and squeezable. Without hesitation she commences BBBJ. With great skill, I would add. I'd booked the hour and we managed to fill it with essentially every position I know and can execute and interspersed with repeat of BBBJ. The picks I saw via web-surfing were spot on. I'd say the reported age was shaved considerably, but where's the surprise there?

    One comment I had encountered online was, veritable all-you-can-eat buffet of sexual experience. I agree. There was no drama, no clock watching, no hard candy. And, there was reasonable and intelligent conversation. I would highly recommend this experience. I'll repeat if ever sufficiently close.

    BTW, I'll be in Boston late December (without a car and not really enough time to get one and hop over to Pittsfield) and would appreciate any strong recommendations. Especially spinners who have great BBBJ and a reasonable donation. PM me for either inquiries or Boston suggestions. And, if I get no actual referrals, I'll need to know what boards work for Boston.

    Thanks in advance.

    GlacierBear.

  10. #330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the 2nd link is a liar. Fake pics. Covered in bruises. Had a tampon in her asshole. I can only assume to hold back the flood of shit from her dope habit. Nearly threw up on the spot. Told her I had to leave and never looked back. Never called another girl off BP ever again. Disgusting disgusting disgusting. Thank god I have a slutty young gf now who lets me share her. LOL. Avoid that girl like the plague.
    That's fucking horrible, WTF!

  11. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the second link looks familiar. I think she used to post here about a year ago or so. I just don't remember when or if it was here or CT. But she has been here before.
    The second one has been posting for months now. These are just newly retouched / filtered / photoshopped pics of her, which is why she looks familiar.

  12. #328

    2nd Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/402482960011

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/776755096485

    Has lany one met them yet? 2nd link had a warning the other day on STG. More interested in the 1st one but unsure if its real.
    That girl in the second link looks familiar. I think she used to post here about a year ago or so. I just don't remember when or if it was here or CT. But she has been here before.

  13. #327

    Shanelle

    I seen her erlier this year when her friend was pregnant.

    I think she is ok but nothing special when it comes to it. It could be because she was distracted as she was waiting on an important phone call during the session and had to answer it. The only thing I didn't like was she wasnt reponsive at all, but could be due to the call. Everything covered mish and from the back but I don't remember asking for BBBJ, also being my first time with her I wanted to just get a vibe feel really just to see if we fit.

    She seams like an ok girl we talked for a bit more getting to know each other stuff.

    I would see her again as we did have a good vibe and her body is on par with what I like.

    Fist post out of the way.

  14. #326

    Sunshine (a really bright spot / experience) and four of five stars

    Fuck, wrote a long review and lost it because the system had timed me out.

    Here goes the effort to repeat.

    Hello MA buddies. I'm from Alaska.

    Had a weekend in Northampton and sought out local talent (thought I might find a student at Smith – alas, no such luck). In fact, I had a terrible time figuring out what boards reveal your local talent. Alas, I connected with Sunshine in Pittsfield. She responded promptly and the brief conversation seemed promising, so, giddy-up, here I go from Northampton to Pittsfield – about an hour's drive.

    When I arrived Pittsfield I got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the complex is a bit complicated. Oops, a bunch of school kids and moms arrive at the curb at that exact moment. So, she hopped in the car for us to circle the block. That proves to be a big "plus" as I can visually and verbally evaluate the prospect. By return to curbside, I've decided, "this has some good potential. ".

    So up the stairs we go – walk-up to the third level; the place was / is a bit sketchy but no real problems encountered.

    As the layers come off, it just keeps getting better. The headlights are nice, natural, soft and round. The waist is thin and rounds out to a nice bubble butt. I'm into extreme spinners – this is close but not total-spinner. When all the cotton is out of the way, a BBBJ commences without hesitation; and a very good experience I might add. I'd booked the hour and we filled it with essentially every position I'm aware of and capable of performing, and frequent return to BBBJ interspersed along the path. I'm always conflicted in this sort of wonderful encounter whether to "finish" with the top drawer or the bottom drawer – decided upon the top-side this time and she swallowed it all.

    During the search I encountered a comment, "veritable buffet of sexual encounter" and I totally agree.

    If I'm back in this neighborhood, I'll definitely repeat. I'd have no hesitation in highly recommending this encounter. And, BTW, the donation was unbelievably reasonable. While I've given her four out of five stars – that's based solely on my (unreasonable) scale of form, beauty and experience – if I was ranking things based on price / performance ratio, this girl would be seven stars on a five-star scale.

    I'm due in Boston in late December and would appreciate recommendations of local talent, especially spinners with reasonable donation. I'll not have a car nor time to travel to Pittsfield (darn it). PM me with recommendations or inquiries about Sunshine. Also, let me know of boards that work well for this part of the country.

    GlacierBear.

  15. #325

    Sunshine (she's a bright spot) & four stars out of five

    Hello, MA buddies. I'm from Alaska. I passed through Northampton over the weekend and sought out local talent. (BTW, had a really hard time figuring out which boards work for your locale.).

    Anyway, happened to find "Sunshine" who hails at the moment from Pittsfield. Okay, only an hour from Northampton, so giddy-up, let's go. She had responded promptly and the convo seemed a reasonable prospect. And, on yea, the price was VERY RIGHT. So, here I go.

    Got to Pittsfield and got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the unit is a little complex. Oops, neighbor school kids and moms arrive home at that exact moment, so, she hops in the car and we circle the block. Big "plus" as that gives me time to visually evaluate the prospect. During the trip around the block, both the visuals and the conversation say, "this is a go. ".

    Back to the place (it's a little sketchy but no problems encountered).

    As the layers begin to come off, I'm even more impressed with the package. I'm into spinners. She's close but not "total spinner. " Really nice, soft, natural headlights. Extremely thin waist rounding out to a nice bubble butt, all very soft and squeezable. Without hesitation she commences BBBJ. With great skill, I would add. I'd booked the hour and we managed to fill it with essentially every position I know and can execute and interspersed with repeat of BBBJ. The picks I saw via web-surfing were spot on. I'd say the reported age was shaved considerably, but where's the surprise there?

    One comment I had encountered online was, veritable all-you-can-eat buffet of sexual experience. I agree. There was no drama, no clock watching, no hard candy. And, there was reasonable and intelligent conversation. I would highly recommend this experience. I'll repeat if ever sufficiently close.

    BTW, I'll be in Boston late December (without a car and not really enough time to get one and hop over to Pittsfield) and would appreciate any strong recommendations. Especially spinners who have great BBBJ and a reasonable donation. PM me for either inquiries or Boston suggestions. And, if I get no actual referrals, I'll need to know what boards work for Boston.

    Thanks in advance.

    GlacierBear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape