Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7379
-
11-27-18 09:02 #344Senior Member

Posts: 399BW is OLga
That tel number is fishy too. It's had different SW's associated with it. Probably a pimp / drug dealer.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 19:16 #343Senior Member

Posts: 492Make-up?
I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 13:30 #342Senior Member

Posts: 214It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 04:46 #341Senior Member

Posts: 492How Stupid They Think We Are
This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
-
11-25-18 13:58 #340Senior Member

Posts: 399Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks
Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks, Barnes.
-
11-24-18 09:31 #339Senior Member

Posts: 667Thanks for the warning, was going to TOFT, Seems to dangerous and will avoid.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 09:10 #338Senior Member

Posts: 492Krissy
I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:03 #337Senior Member

Posts: 667Princess
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510
Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?
-
11-21-18 17:48 #336Senior Member

Posts: 502Curious
So these 2 providers have the same number and very similar text, yet very different pix.
This one was on my future list:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/618323840155
The other not so much:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/844843451303
-
11-21-18 13:17 #335Senior Member

Posts: 255Sunshine or Kitty
Pretty sure this is her, although here the name is Kitty, and where ever I found her originally, the name was sunshine.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/479298049529
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 12:21 #334Senior Member

Posts: 502Thanks
Now I know who you're talking about.
What was on the menu?
Donation?
Thanks again.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 07:02 #333Senior Member

Posts: 399Only one avertised
She's the only one on STG from Pittsfield. Brunet, He got the name from Erotic Monkey add.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 14:40 #332Senior Member

Posts: 502Sunshine.
Where does she advertise? I did a quick scan of STG but didn't see her.
Although admittedly I was on my phone at work so I couldn't pay too close attention as my head was on a swivel.
Thanks for the report.
Kev.
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 12:00 #331Senior Member

Posts: 42RE: Sunshine in Pittsfield
Do you have a link to her details?
TY.
EG.
Originally Posted by GlacierBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 22:53 #330Senior Member

Posts: 252That's fucking horrible, WTF!
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





