Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 27795
-
11-22-18 06:17 #4545Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivory in smoky point.
Late 40's MILF. She one-of-a-kind great experience. Been sinning her for years. Send me a PM for pics and details.
-
11-22-18 01:30 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes, blood related, real sisters.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
No.
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 01:05 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 824Is there an upcharge?
Originally Posted by Brogen311
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 00:07 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 43Open menu?
Is Cameron open to BB? Her profile says that she dislikes BB anything.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 22:09 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 449Cameron skye / lovely bunz
Damn She is gorgeous and what a body!?Are they blood related? Jesus if they are blood sisters, thier parents needed to keep mating and producing more kids, especially of the female variety! With those genes, every one wants to remove thier jeans. Gorgeous!
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 22:04 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 449Lovelyally
Based on her stellar reports, despite many no shows and called a time waser. I tried and hooked up with her. The reviews on her are spectacular. Again this is why I have little faith on the other board. She looked nothing like the pictures. She dragged so don't expect any punctuality or try to see her if you're on a tight schedule. I wasn't blown away by her looks as she looked tired like she just woke up. She has a wrap around her forearm and hand. So maybe she's going thru hard times? She was nice and has a nice figure. Has a big scar running down her spine. She is cute and I'm sure at her best she could shine as bright as she wants. I get the sense she is either over booked and tired? Maybe a drug habit that has its ups and ddownsMaybe the pain from the fall and her forearm? I really don't know but it wasnt anything great in spite of her accomadating nature and friendly demeanor. I will prob not repeat as there is too many other girls that leave you walking out like you're on air. Maybe no chemistry but she just looked tired and worn out. Kinda depressing. There are my 2 cents. That other board reviews are pretty useless most of the time. I regret seeing her knowing I had better solid options. This is her current ad:
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....while-it-rains
-
11-21-18 21:10 #4539Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Lovely Buns
You can always go see her sister, CameronSkye. I only saw her once and that was maybe five years ago, she was pretty easy going.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 17:17 #4538Regular Member

Posts: 5Goldie
Seen her a few times now all BBFSCIP an she's loved it, maybe she's come around on the idea.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 10:19 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 170Bummer, but glad for the intel
That's a drag just looking at her pics. She's got the exact kind of body type I like (boobs maybe a little smaller / saggier than favorite but that ass and those hips and that tummy! Damn). Would have loved to plant my seed up in her, but not going to risk safety.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
As always, thanks for the confirmation and solid info. Good to know who to avoid as much as who to see!
-CD.
-
11-21-18 01:49 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 89I'd steer clear of Natasha aka Lovely Bunz. From what I understand she still associates with some pretty dangerous individuals and you literally are putting your life at risk by seeing her. Those alerts / rob reports of her and her associates are real, photos of her on social media with some of these same individuals posing with guns, etc,. There is one court documented incident online where her pimp and his buddy entered through a side window of the motel because she did not answer her cell and told the poor guy she was with to go in the bathroom, he made a break for it and got away with a ripped shirt but it could have ended very badly for him. There are far too many no drama ladies available to even think about this one.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 22:23 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 77Also playing the game on Whisper
There have been several running the 'giftcard'; venmo; ca $happ game on Whisper. Because electronic payments are 'safer' for everyone.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 22:01 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 472Tried to pull scam with me too, said only takes gift cards.
Originally Posted by CautionItsWet
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 20:35 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 449Natasha / Honey binz look who's back
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128524%3B
Never saw this girl but she has rob reports really ugly ones. She has drug issues in the past. All kinds of drama. Then she has glowing reviews too. And my goodness look at that body and especially that ass! Come on fellas spill the beans on this one. Man she sure is tempting! I'm guessing her rags have her all booked up already! I have seen her pictures when she was tweaked out too but damn she is looking pretty healthy again now.
-
11-20-18 20:23 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 449Bella
I've seen her. She is sexy and fun. I know she has reported BBFS but as we all know its all YMMV with these girls. We had a good time and I asked her about BBFS. She let me stroke open and slide up and down with my bare head her soaking wet rose pedals. Had her juices all over my head. She mentioned earlier when asked about bb that she didn't. Well I was surprised she was letting me get so close so I asked her again as I was telling her how turned on it was to rub it on her if bb was more? She said no, she doesn't do that. I said okay She was alot of fun and really sexy. When I finished I took off the rain coat and let it rain on her pretty ass. There was alot of rain pouring and it was trickling all down all over her asshole and pussylips. Looked like a creampie. She didn't seem concerned about it at all. She mver reported me. She still sees me. She is cool, but of you ket her she will try to give you a guilt trip about some thing going wrong don't take the bait. Just do what you came to do. I haven't the time to invest in it, but I think it's a 50/50 chance that she may BBFS under the right conditions. She does have a boyfriend and that may be a sticking point but under the right circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if she did. With that said BBFS was a no. She is sexy and fun, still tread carefully guys be safe.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 20:08 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 449Bailey
I've seen her a couple times. She has a hot body for sure. Nice BBBJ but no for on BBFS. She didn't freak out when I asked. But I'm willing to bet that she is not YMMV but just simply not into BBFS. She is a sweetheart and pretty damn sexy. Worth seeing and good value still. Have not seen her since about 2 yrs ago now, but she still looks like she has that killer figure. Very nice playground her body is. Fresh and clean.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




