Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1672

    Any Intel on baddie Sinn

    This one has been posting frequently has a snapchat also. Jas anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27493272/

  2. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    She does from time to time. If you saw her a year ago, text her and tell her you want her to text you when she is in town. She typically doesn't run an ad, she has enough regulars to text to keep her busy when she is here.

    She was here two weeks ago.

    PK.
    I am not getting any response from the 404 number. Did she change hers?

  3. #1670

    Plate readers

    Sounds like a repo man or bounty hunter. I think sometimes they also subcontract with the city for location information of specified plates.

  4. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Posting from mobile so hope attachments work.

    I been slowing down but saw something new so went out to see her off Queen City.

    Got there parked and the a toyota drove by with like 4 or 6 cameras on its trunk as if it was taking license plate photos.

    I pulled out to get a picture of him, black guy in civilian clothes with a computer screen mounted in passagener side like cop car. He went on to the other hotels
    Noted,

    Your attachment didn't come through. Was it the Google street view car?

    https://goo.gl/images/UcLY81

  5. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Posting from mobile so hope attachments work.

    I been slowing down but saw something new so went out to see her off Queen City.

    Got there parked and the a toyota drove by with like 4 or 6 cameras on its trunk as if it was taking license plate photos.

    I pulled out to get a picture of him, black guy in civilian clothes with a computer screen mounted in passagener side like cop car. He went on to the other hotels
    Just spoke to one of my regulars, staying on QC drive and she confirmed this.

  6. #1667

    Shayla Love

    Any one know how to get a hold of Shayla? Planing to see her this week. I was texting her then communication all cut off all of the sudden. Hope she doesn't get arrested or anything. Sounds like a nice lady.

  7. #1666

    No pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Posting from mobile so hope attachments work.

    I been slowing down but saw something new so went out to see her off Queen City.

    Got there parked and the a toyota drove by with like 4 or 6 cameras on its trunk as if it was taking license plate photos.

    I pulled out to get a picture of him, black guy in civilian clothes with a computer screen mounted in passagener side like cop car. He went on to the other hotels
    Looks like the attachment didn't upload after all. Good looking out getting a pic though.

  8. #1665

    Cameras on car

    Posting from mobile so hope attachments work.

    I been slowing down but saw something new so went out to see her off Queen City.

    Got there parked and the a toyota drove by with like 4 or 6 cameras on its trunk as if it was taking license plate photos.

    I pulled out to get a picture of him, black guy in civilian clothes with a computer screen mounted in passagener side like cop car. He went on to the other hotels

  9. #1664

    Smh

    Ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Fox 46 story where VI ran an ad, lured in playaz and exposed them? Quote from VU dude ""We will have a female decoy open the hotel room door, sit the gentleman on the couch. She'll go into the bathroom to change, and when she goes into the bathroom to change, I'll come out and have a discussion with them. ". This dude is crazy. Word to the wise, whatcha self.
    .

  10. #1663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Chandler

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Any link? .
    Here is my guess. Seems to fit the description.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/117864824058

  11. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Nice early to mid 30's country MILF. Nice and trim with perky tits. Staying in a 3-4 star hotel south of town. BBBJ with lots of dt, DFK, CFS in any and all positions. Dirty talk, squirting, you name it. Seemed to be OK with Greek on repeat visits but haven't officially partaken yet. $.20 hh, two bills for an hour. MSOG. Best I've seen in awhile around here.
    Any link? .

  12. #1661

    Chandler is a winner.

    Nice early to mid 30's country MILF. Nice and trim with perky tits. Staying in a 3-4 star hotel south of town. BBBJ with lots of dt, DFK, CFS in any and all positions. Dirty talk, squirting, you name it. Seemed to be OK with Greek on repeat visits but haven't officially partaken yet. $.20 hh, two bills for an hour. MSOG. Best I've seen in awhile around here.

  13. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by GiapMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "she" could be it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashlie-e...arlotte-429515.

    Name, location, donation Amount, it all matches.
    The picture on EM is also fake, It belongs to Jenna Shea
    I keep finding more from VU: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/802829081709.

    Be safe out there.

  14. #1659
    Thanks. I had a dream of her a few years ago. As you mentioned, it was a super flaky visit as she was drunk off her rocker. Sent me to the wrong room #, which was interesting to say the least. Then wouldn't answer my calls or text for about 10 min. Finally we got on the same page and when I got in the room she had been drinking straight out of a big bottle of something clear, offered me some but I passed. Agreed on the big booty, but don't think greek was on the menu. But worth asking for sure.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    PK,

    Try reaching out to Rachel; she has been reported on here before, she can be flakey at times. I have noticed her posting more, perhaps she needs Christmas funds and will be more responsive. Idk if she goes to Greece but she does BBBJ, is a MILF, and has a big booty.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...7446517/Rachel

  15. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a sexy BBW that allows anal (and hopefully enjoys it) in the Charlotte area?

    PK.
    PK,

    Try reaching out to Rachel; she has been reported on here before, she can be flakey at times. I have noticed her posting more, perhaps she needs Christmas funds and will be more responsive. Idk if she goes to Greece but she does BBBJ, is a MILF, and has a big booty.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...7446517/Rachel

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape