Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 339 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl? She's up early, which is hard to find in an escort (since they usually work late). She's out of Pasadena right now, but I'm sure she's worked LA area.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-in-...cesss-14540095
    In her ad, her pimp wrote "Older black gentleman only. ".

  2. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She's not fine. She's missing teeth and pretty big. That being said I've gotten head from her and her more attractive looking blonde with big fake tits friend at the same time. They both work out of a camper parked off Jefferson near Culver City. It smells. It's grimey. It's sketchy but those two will suck the soul out of you for maybe $40 each. Probably less.
    Sounds fun. Any chance they BBFS cip? It would be great to visit on Christmas Eve. Maybe even bring a portable grill and have a BBQ outside their camp.

  3. #453

    Info on China

    Anyone have any info on this girl? She's up early, which is hard to find in an escort (since they usually work late). She's out of Pasadena right now, but I'm sure she's worked LA area.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-in-...cesss-14540095

  4. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/
    She's not fine. She's missing teeth and pretty big. That being said I've gotten head from her and her more attractive looking blonde with big fake tits friend at the same time. They both work out of a camper parked off Jefferson near Culver City. It smells. It's grimey. It's sketchy but those two will suck the soul out of you for maybe $40 each. Probably less.

  5. #451

    Anyone?

    Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/

  6. #450

    Victoria Allure

    Her pics look good, maybe a little photoshopped. Could not find her info in this thread. Please PM me if anyone have any info.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...?cat=6208&wn=1

  7. #449

    Lily.

    Any info on Lala Lily AKA Lilith Gilman? She is visiting NC but it looks like she was in LA for a while. I'm not pulling up anything on the search tab but she looks lovely. Just checking out for any info. Thanks!

  8. #448

    Lilly.

    Any info on Lala Lily AKA Lilith Gilman? She is visiting NC but it looks like she was in LA for a while. I'm not pulling up anything on the search tab but she looks lovely. Just trying to make sure she is a good fit. Thanks!

  9. #447

    Spanish websites.

    Any luck with posts from Spanish websites? Found a page with rates lower than most of what I see in English.

  10. #446
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Anal + rimming + BBBJ= 300.

    There is an older gal (she says she is 45 and I tend to believe her) in town for the next week. I had an hour of dick time with her the other day for 300. I do not think she has an ad up right now, but details available for anyone who actually PMs me (without a read receipt). I have not done anal in like 10 years. Not sure what the hell the fuss is about. As for her rimming, she gets way in there. And it is a good BBBJ.

  11. #445

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever saw Sallie, but I do believe I saw Leila more than once, and would enjoy having that experience again. Thai Chilli was one of those who used to appear at that NoHo location in her off-times, and was memorable.

    If you don't mind, please share any hints towards obtaining contact numbers for any of these 4 if you're efforts at meeting them bear fruit. I'd be happy to try a visit to any of them if you are unable to anytime soon. Good luck.
    Any luck in finding them?

  12. #444

    Leila Cakes

    Have been looking for her updated number since I saw her about 3 years ago. I would really appreciate it.

  13. #443

    Leila cakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJames45  [View Original Post]
    Oh man Ginger Salad. I remember her. The most enthusiastic and freaky provider ever. She offered rimming, at the rates they offered, that's unheard of.

    I really do miss Chilli though. One of the most intimate experiences ever.

    I recently found new numbers for Sallie (she was Korean I think) and Leila Cakes (older but still very good). Maybe I'll see if I can pay one of them a visit and consequently see if I can find out about Ginger or Chilli (those two were really unforgettable).
    Anyone can help me with the updated number for Leila Cakes, I used to see her all the time. It would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #442

    Special Black Friday discounts

    Will there be plenty of Black Friday sales this week? I could use a discount.

  15. #441

    Tips, tricks, hoes and sugar

    I moved your post to the escort section because of what you say at the end "Willing to trade SB's with legendary members who have helped pave the way for us young dudes. Keep playing this game hard and don't get caught with emotions. Remember you're as good to an SB as the next guy willing to throw money at her."

    That means these chicks aren't Sugar Babies. If you're trading numbers they aren't sugar babies and you aren't a sugar daddy. They are hookers and you are a guy who knows hookers. It's not a hard thing to do, you find a hooker, you give her money, than you fuck her.

    On this forum we share that info, if you want to do that then do so.

    A2


    Whats up fellas.

    All your great reporting has motivated me to add some of my stories to this conversation. Some of your tips have been helped succeed in the hunt while others have downright failed. Its a matter of trial and error to find the right balance. SD lifestyle is for real men who can catch a prey with minimal resources and effort going into it. Stop paying these hoes crazy amount of sugar and get nothing in return. That should never be part of the deal because it ruins the game for all of us. Give as little as little as possible and get as much as possible in return. Lots of SB's are there to take advantage of successful men like us and they rejoice every time they find a new sucker willing to give and get nothing in return. That has to change, WE need to change that. We got the money, power and the dick therefore we run this game.

    Here's some of my bullpen:

    1) Nympho white girl (Lakewood) - the type of girl that comes visit anytime during the day when my dick is in her mind. She is beyond enchanted by the way I D*ck her down and can't get enough of it. Recently she mentioned she wants to pick another SB to join us. That is currently a work in progress.

    2) Big Titty skinny Latina girl (el Sereno) - Been going back and forth with her for awhile but nothing ever materialized for nearly 3 weeks. Weve been on and off because as far as I could tell this really cute girl is just playing the field to the best of her advantage. She has an SD to cover her car, other to help with rent and to pay her school bills. I aint mad at that at all, funny thing is that she never asks ME for money and I get to f*ck for free LOL. The SD world is one of big surprises. (picture below).

    3) Chunky Armenian Girl (Burbank) - A fat girl with big titties and an uncanny ability to suck d*ck. Very nice attitude and sweet. Unfortunnetly she will be cut out of rotation soon because she's a little too big for my taste. But damn the BJ's (picture below).

    4) White girl (Moreno Valley) - This one cutie was a very fun to host for one night. Got to have all three holes and creamed her booty so good by it must had clogged for a few days LOL. Definitely a girl that'd do just about anything if the price is right. She was a bit on the costly side but worth every resource (picture below). This pretty white girl will pretty much get on her knees for anyone willing to pay the price. YMMV, I have contact info and willing to share for a trade.

    5) White girl (Fullerton) - College chick attending CSUF. Awesome body but a bit of an ugly face. Snorts like MOFO but f*cks like a champ. I pay some of her bills and she comes spend very steamy evenings with me. Likes to go for long and riding the pony. Awesome chick but it'll prolly won't last because I can tell I'm just her Latino escape / fantasy before some rich white dude comes, snatches her an marries her. We get good laughs at that especially when I paint her face. Future hubby just don't know what her.

    Little princess is up to in her college days LOL.

    6) Latina girl (Victorville) - a work in progress. A date coming up in a few days and we'll see how it turns out. Seems promising but this one relly need to be approached with caution because she's asking for a little too much than she's actually worth. Will trty to put in a little more effort to get what my little heart and girthy dick want. If no luck then Ill be more than willing to trade to the right offering.

    Willing to trade SB's with legendary members who have helped pave the way for us young dudes. Keep playing this game hard and don't get caught with emotions. Remember you're as good to an SB as the next guy willing to throw money at her. Odnt et caught catching feelings for this hes fellas.

    Happy holidays and happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180330_183418.jpg‎   IMG_20180330_183115.jpg‎   IMG_20181119_230307272.jpg‎   IMG_20180401_004701 (1).jpg‎   IMG_20181104_072950721.jpg‎  

    IMG_20171220_220413.jpg‎   IMG_20181104_075317022 (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape