Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 339 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    I booked a date with them at the inglewood location. I was told by the booker it was a young girl, when I knock on the door, an older Asian lady opens the door and let's me in the room. I go in to check her out. She's like a 50 yr old Asian lady with coffee stained teeth almost black. Wrinkly arms and all, I immediately walked out. I believe her name was kiki. She offers BBFS, I know some of you in this forum have a thing for old asian women, but not me. Shed have to pay me to sleep with her, I'm no prince charming but I can easily pull a girl off the streets 3 x times better than her.
    I got a girl in her mid 30's with laasianescorts in IWood location too. Face was really cute. Body was nicely shaped, average Bcups, but she had a post baby sag with stretch marks. I did get bbfscip, but felt a bit rushed.

  2. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was great, as were several others (Ginger, or Lulu, was my favorite). Unfortunately, it seems like that organization was tied in with a large group that got taken down by LE across several cities, (Chicago being one of those places, as they rotated there as 1 of their bases), including their Orange County location. I've also tried contacting them, but no luck. It seems the action even affected an independent gal I used to see, who used to offer doubles or an alternative choice with some of the Thai girls on their "off" weeks; her number became disconnected shortly after the bust went down.
    Oh man Ginger Salad. I remember her. The most enthusiastic and freaky provider ever. She offered rimming, at the rates they offered, that's unheard of.

    I really do miss Chilli though. One of the most intimate experiences ever.

    I recently found new numbers for Sallie (she was Korean I think) and Leila Cakes (older but still very good). Maybe I'll see if I can pay one of them a visit and consequently see if I can find out about Ginger or Chilli (those two were really unforgettable).

  3. #423

    Inglewood / LAX location

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this site?

    https://laasianescorts.com/girls/
    I booked a date with them at the inglewood location. I was told by the booker it was a young girl, when I knock on the door, an older Asian lady opens the door and let's me in the room. I go in to check her out. She's like a 50 yr old Asian lady with coffee stained teeth almost black. Wrinkly arms and all, I immediately walked out. I believe her name was kiki. She offers BBFS, I know some of you in this forum have a thing for old asian women, but not me. Shed have to pay me to sleep with her, I'm no prince charming but I can easily pull a girl off the streets 3 x times better than her.

  4. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    Since there is no pornstars section are they worth the money to see.
    Yes, and No. Many are in the 1 k -2 k an hr and I don't think many guys want to spend that much $. I've seen several but not all the time.

    Also. What you see in there vids is not always what you get when you book them. A couple I've seen will not dfk or only 1 pop.

    1 k or 2 k for 1 shot is like seeing 5-6 other girls with msog. Its seriously YMMV.

  5. #421

    Pornstars

    Since there is no pornstars section are they worth the money to see.

  6. #420

    Thai site

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnjames45  [View Original Post]
    Guys, does anyone know about an agency that operated out of an apartment near LAX that had multiple absolutely beautiful Thai and a few Korean girls that offered GFE at very good prices? I was out of the country for a while last year and the phone number became unresponsive. One of the providers I'd really like to find again would be Thai Chilli.
    Yes, she was great, as were several others (Ginger, or Lulu, was my favorite). Unfortunately, it seems like that organization was tied in with a large group that got taken down by LE across several cities, (Chicago being one of those places, as they rotated there as 1 of their bases), including their Orange County location. I've also tried contacting them, but no luck. It seems the action even affected an independent gal I used to see, who used to offer doubles or an alternative choice with some of the Thai girls on their "off" weeks; her number became disconnected shortly after the bust went down.

  7. #419

    LAX Thai / Korean agency

    Guys, does anyone know about an agency that operated out of an apartment near LAX that had multiple absolutely beautiful Thai and a few Korean girls that offered GFE at very good prices? I was out of the country for a while last year and the phone number became unresponsive. One of the providers I'd really like to find again would be Thai Chilli.

  8. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    This girl? Most likely went back to Korea.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mio-esco...angeles-270161
    Anyone have experience with this site?

    https://laasianescorts.com/girls/

  9. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephsGlobos  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Briefly, moved out to other country last year for my job but relocated back into Los Angeles, CA.

    Bottomline, I am trying to find the girl I had had services before, named "Mio". She is a kgirl, short, GFE and pretty much likes her job (LOL), so evidently good services. I do recall she was with J. Anyone can please be generous to inform me her nowadays' name? Plus, it would be great if also advise of her performances and / or services of nowadays.

    I appreciate all of your help and support, and wish happy time for everyone!
    This girl? Most likely went back to Korea.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mio-esco...angeles-270161

  10. #416

    Looking for an escort from last year.

    Hello gentlemen,

    Briefly, moved out to other country last year for my job but relocated back into Los Angeles, CA.

    Bottomline, I am trying to find the girl I had had services before, named "Mio". She is a kgirl, short, GFE and pretty much likes her job (LOL), so evidently good services. I do recall she was with J. Anyone can please be generous to inform me her nowadays' name? Plus, it would be great if also advise of her performances and / or services of nowadays.

    I appreciate all of your help and support, and wish happy time for everyone!

  11. #415

    MILF for outcall

    Used to see her frequently a couple years ago but don't get to SOCAL anymore, so sharing info. Petite Beautiful Russian MILF, very sexy, loves BBBJCIMWS, energizer bunny of fucking. Outcall only to LA, OC, IE, SGV, SB and Riverside. May be willing to entertain multiple guys. http://www.city-source.com/nastia/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2868.JPG‎   IMG_2917.JPG‎  

  12. #414

    Zoey Annorah is back in Tampa

    Hi All, I just wanted to report that Zoey Annorah is back in Tampa from Nov 5th until Nov 12th! Hurry before she's gone!

  13. #413

    PM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesCoemans  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the Santa Monica area in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. I'd appreciate some recommendations if anyone has any. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Charles,

    I just sent you a PM with some info close to you.

    Jay.

  14. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for something like that too, I don't like someone big. Any info thanks.
    I'm visiting the Santa Monica area in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. I'd appreciate some recommendations if anyone has any. Thanks in advance.

  15. #411

    Yes same

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy5000  [View Original Post]
    Who is your go to skinny / petite / spinner / athletic girl? Ideally one that won't try to rob me! Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!
    I was looking for something like that too, I don't like someone big. Any info thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape