Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #769

    Latika

    Saw latika at mce today, great experience, spinner body, maybe 5'4, really cute face, wonderful large natural breasts. Some tattoos and nipples pierced. She had a lot of energy and seemed into the session. Good bbj, I finished during cfs so I'm not sure if bbjcim is on the menu, but when I asked her what her limits we're she said no Greek and that was it. I highly recommend.

  2. #768

    2 kg

    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    One of the girls that I'm interested with. She's got good reviews too. Now that she switched agency, will she still be offering the same menu as the standard MCE GFE fare of BBBJCIM and dfk? I wonder why she switched too. If everything is still up to par I'm willing to visit her. Anyone here have experience with 2 kg? Where do they incall?
    2 KG is a top notch agency and I can't say enough good things about it. I have seen many of the 2 KG ladies over the last 5 years and have never had a bad experience. They have incall locations in the Wicker Park area and the NW suburbs. A majority of their ladies are bisexual and offer doubles. Super easy agency to work with.

  3. #767

    Kaia

    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Yulia (listed at 5'10?) or Kaia (looks more black than asian but can't tell cause face is totally blurred?
    Kaia, the other girl is 5'10. Kaia is 5'0.

  4. #766

    Kate MCE

    I saw Kate from MCE last week and she was great. Really attentive and constantly wanting to please. Cute look and I would definitely visit again.

  5. #765

    Emilia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mardox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Emilia of MCE? She was one of my favorites there. Saw she was removed from their website. Hoping she pops up with another agency.
    Emilia was one of my favorites too. Was DEF looking to see her again soon.

  6. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up on Olivia guys, based on good reviews I'm going to check out latika this weds.
    Please report back, or PM me, not too much info on her here. I'm curious how perky those awesome looking boobs are. She looks gorgeous in her unblurred photo.

  7. #763

    Danielle / Penelope

    One of the girls that I'm interested with. She's got good reviews too. Now that she switched agency, will she still be offering the same menu as the standard MCE GFE fare of BBBJCIM and dfk? I wonder why she switched too. If everything is still up to par I'm willing to visit her. Anyone here have experience with 2 kg? Where do they incall?

  8. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by LickThenStick  [View Original Post]
    Also that short Asian girl is now with Chicago cover girls.
    Are you talking about Yulia (listed at 5'10?) or Kaia (looks more black than asian but can't tell cause face is totally blurred?

  9. #761

    Porsha

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still around? Maybe another agency? When I saw Danielle is at 2 kg now it got me thinking.
    Apparently Porsha has collected enough money to start her own business. Shame, she was a sweet babe to be with.

  10. #760

    Olivia

    Thanks for the heads up on Olivia guys, based on good reviews I'm going to check out latika this weds.

  11. #759

    Emilia. MCE

    Anyone know what happened to Emilia of MCE? She was one of my favorites there. Saw she was removed from their website. Hoping she pops up with another agency.

  12. #758

    Penelope - 2 kg

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Dammit! I saw Danielle for the first time somewhat recently and had a great time.
    I saw Danielle at MCE a few weeks ago too. I will definitely be paying Penelope a visit. She is really good. She has an amazing body and she really loves giving oral. I have only used 2 kg one time before. They were really easy to work with. Good score by them to land Penelope (aka Danielle).

  13. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still around? Maybe another agency? When I saw Danielle is at 2 kg now it got me thinking.
    She got canned about 3 weeks ago. Reasons unknown.

  14. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Dammit! I saw Danielle for the first time somewhat recently and had a great time.
    Also that short Asian girl is now with Chicago cover girls.

    I wonder what happened to Abby, and the mix PR white girl, and Vikki.

    It was either charlotte or Olivia that was fired and now she is back. It was discuss on the thread. . I wonder what's happening with MCE girls.

  15. #755

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericID  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Victoria, formerly at MCE, is still working somewhere? She was great but has benn gone for a few months it seems. Thanks!
    I saw her on her last day at MCE. She left to start a business out of the escorting business. She is gone, sorry! Loved her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape