Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 516 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2200

    Misha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Misha at Synn?

    She has good reviews everywhere.

    What's the menu? Everyone is talking about her dance in all her reviews, Is there an HE?

    Is she a stripper version of Krystal in OC?
    I've seen her in person and she's not all that. I'm not saying she's ugly but she's just average.

  2. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    I lapped her once at Synn and once at Bare Elegance. She's good. Loves FIV and I got a happy ending thru the use of her fingers. She's pretty hot and had a nice personality but pisses off alot of people on BI when she posts that she'll be at club XYZ but doesn't show up. She jockeys between several clubs throughout LA / OC / IE so unless she posts her destination on BI (taken with a grain of salt) it's a crapshoot to try and find her.
    Never lapped her and I don't know what the hype is all about. I saw her at Synn awhile back and she wasn't even the prettiest girl that day. I saw her walking side by side with Sabrina and Chelsea and she was third looker of the three.

  3. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    She works like 4 times a month and she's making some big $. No idea what she does in the VIP.
    I lapped her once at Synn and once at Bare Elegance. She's good. Loves FIV and I got a happy ending thru the use of her fingers. She's pretty hot and had a nice personality but pisses off alot of people on BI when she posts that she'll be at club XYZ but doesn't show up. She jockeys between several clubs throughout LA / OC / IE so unless she posts her destination on BI (taken with a grain of salt) it's a crapshoot to try and find her.

  4. #2197

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    I scrambled to see her the first day she worked at Synn months ago. Saw her briefly but got out of there as it was clear that half of the BI membership had the same idea as I did and I would never get near her. She was being swarmed like the winning Super Bowl QB when the clock runs out. She has been notoriously difficult to get with due to her popularity and that she works at several different clubs. She is striking in her pics and her reviews are very good. I have a strong suspicion that she's joined the GPS club if she's trading in UHM. I will still be looking for her and find out for myself. She seems to have that special something.
    She works like 4 times a month and she's making some big $. No idea what she does in the VIP.

  5. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Misha at Synn?

    She has good reviews everywhere.

    What's the menu? Everyone is talking about her dance in all her reviews, Is there an HE?

    Is she a stripper version of Krystal in OC?
    I scrambled to see her the first day she worked at Synn months ago. Saw her briefly but got out of there as it was clear that half of the BI membership had the same idea as I did and I would never get near her. She was being swarmed like the winning Super Bowl QB when the clock runs out. She has been notoriously difficult to get with due to her popularity and that she works at several different clubs. She is striking in her pics and her reviews are very good. I have a strong suspicion that she's joined the GPS club if she's trading in UHM. I will still be looking for her and find out for myself. She seems to have that special something.

  6. #2195

    Synn

    Has anyone seen Misha at Synn?

    She has good reviews everywhere.

    What's the menu? Everyone is talking about her dance in all her reviews, Is there an HE?

    Is she a stripper version of Krystal in OC?

  7. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswalt  [View Original Post]
    Think Thursday is the specials at Synn. Sounds like you are describing Atlantis at Paradise. Have not seen her on the roll call for awhile so don't know if she is still there.
    Back a few months ago Atlantis was also posting on various BP type sites offering OTC services. Don't know if she is still advertising that or not.

  8. #2193

    Coi

    Think Thursday is the specials at Synn. Sounds like you are describing Atlantis at Paradise. Have not seen her on the roll call for awhile so don't know if she is still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Will be going through COI today. Might stop by Synn just for those addicting $10 dances! LOL Or. Is that only on a particular day? Anyone know?

    At Paradise, any of you remember a young, petite mulatto girl last year? Because her hair was light (dyed?) she almost looked albino. But she was actually very cute. She gave me a price I couldn't refuse in the VIP but I haven't been back in well over a year. Just curious.

    While I'm at it, I really like Sapphire from SR but she's so damn expensive and I've only done the lap dance and the HJ VIP experience with her. But she's hot! Curious to know who here has hit that.

    Side note: I've been lucky at all 3 mentioned places in the past to get VIP action (not FS) for just the entrance fee. Some girls are more desperate and days are dead so sometimes you get lucky.

  9. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Will be going through COI today. Might stop by Synn just for those addicting $10 dances! LOL Or. Is that only on a particular day? Anyone know?

    At Paradise, any of you remember a young, petite mulatto girl last year? Because her hair was light (dyed?) she almost looked albino. But she was actually very cute. She gave me a price I couldn't refuse in the VIP but I haven't been back in well over a year. Just curious.

    While I'm at it, I really like Sapphire from SR but she's so damn expensive and I've only done the lap dance and the HJ VIP experience with her. But she's hot! Curious to know who here has hit that.

    Side note: I've been lucky at all 3 mentioned places in the past to get VIP action (not FS) for just the entrance fee. Some girls are more desperate and days are dead so sometimes you get lucky.
    Yeah she's totally hot. How much was she asking for?

  10. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall doing a VIP at Paradise with any girl that wasn't worth it.
    Thank you!

  11. #2190

    Coi

    Will be going through COI today. Might stop by Synn just for those addicting $10 dances! LOL Or. Is that only on a particular day? Anyone know?

    At Paradise, any of you remember a young, petite mulatto girl last year? Because her hair was light (dyed?) she almost looked albino. But she was actually very cute. She gave me a price I couldn't refuse in the VIP but I haven't been back in well over a year. Just curious.

    While I'm at it, I really like Sapphire from SR but she's so damn expensive and I've only done the lap dance and the HJ VIP experience with her. But she's hot! Curious to know who here has hit that.

    Side note: I've been lucky at all 3 mentioned places in the past to get VIP action (not FS) for just the entrance fee. Some girls are more desperate and days are dead so sometimes you get lucky.

  12. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura723  [View Original Post]
    Looking to visit Paradise for the first time. Anyone know anything about Seven or Sky? If its worth the VIP? Thanks!
    I don't recall doing a VIP at Paradise with any girl that wasn't worth it.

  13. #2188

    Paradise Seven and Sky

    Looking to visit Paradise for the first time. Anyone know anything about Seven or Sky? If its worth the VIP? Thanks!

  14. #2187
    Man, I hate to rain on your parade, especially as you probably get enough rain already, being from the Midwest, but the idea of finding "want to be porn stars" in LA is just as unlikely for us as it is for you. It's so easy to get into porn nowadays, the girls that want to do it, do it. The girls in strip clubs are either the ones who don't want to do porn, or the ones who can't.

    If you only have a couple of days, just go to COI. SRCOI may have the most consistently hot girls, but it's also the most expensive. The other clubs, you can research here. Synn is almost as consistent as SRCOI.

    There are clubs in Orange County. They are actually decent, but nothing compared to COI. Go to the Orange County board for a full rundown.

    Keep in mind that SoCal is not the Midwest: We are a lot more ethnically diverse here. In many clubs, white girls are the minority. Some guys like that, others, not so much. If you embrace diversity, you will be fine.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    Flying in to LAX tomorrow for couple of days. What are the best clubs in the area for mileage? Staying in Orange County, looks like no clubs there at all, but I'll have a rental car and can get around, so not limited to just COI. Any where with hot SoCal want to be porn stars?

    Fine with PM, can reciprocate if you need Midwest info, thanks.

  15. #2186

    Best clubs in area for FS?

    Hi,

    I'm flying in to LAX tomorrow and will be in the area for a few days. Where's the best clubs for great mileage? I'll have a rental car so not limited to just COI. Looking for smoking hot SoCal want to be porn star girls.

    Fine getting feedback on here or via PM, can reciprocate info on Midwest places.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape