Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 492 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 7377
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #327

    Shanelle

    I seen her erlier this year when her friend was pregnant.

    I think she is ok but nothing special when it comes to it. It could be because she was distracted as she was waiting on an important phone call during the session and had to answer it. The only thing I didn't like was she wasnt reponsive at all, but could be due to the call. Everything covered mish and from the back but I don't remember asking for BBBJ, also being my first time with her I wanted to just get a vibe feel really just to see if we fit.

    She seams like an ok girl we talked for a bit more getting to know each other stuff.

    I would see her again as we did have a good vibe and her body is on par with what I like.

    Fist post out of the way.

  2. #326

    Sunshine (a really bright spot / experience) and four of five stars

    Fuck, wrote a long review and lost it because the system had timed me out.

    Here goes the effort to repeat.

    Hello MA buddies. I'm from Alaska.

    Had a weekend in Northampton and sought out local talent (thought I might find a student at Smith – alas, no such luck). In fact, I had a terrible time figuring out what boards reveal your local talent. Alas, I connected with Sunshine in Pittsfield. She responded promptly and the brief conversation seemed promising, so, giddy-up, here I go from Northampton to Pittsfield – about an hour's drive.

    When I arrived Pittsfield I got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the complex is a bit complicated. Oops, a bunch of school kids and moms arrive at the curb at that exact moment. So, she hopped in the car for us to circle the block. That proves to be a big "plus" as I can visually and verbally evaluate the prospect. By return to curbside, I've decided, "this has some good potential. ".

    So up the stairs we go – walk-up to the third level; the place was / is a bit sketchy but no real problems encountered.

    As the layers come off, it just keeps getting better. The headlights are nice, natural, soft and round. The waist is thin and rounds out to a nice bubble butt. I'm into extreme spinners – this is close but not total-spinner. When all the cotton is out of the way, a BBBJ commences without hesitation; and a very good experience I might add. I'd booked the hour and we filled it with essentially every position I'm aware of and capable of performing, and frequent return to BBBJ interspersed along the path. I'm always conflicted in this sort of wonderful encounter whether to "finish" with the top drawer or the bottom drawer – decided upon the top-side this time and she swallowed it all.

    During the search I encountered a comment, "veritable buffet of sexual encounter" and I totally agree.

    If I'm back in this neighborhood, I'll definitely repeat. I'd have no hesitation in highly recommending this encounter. And, BTW, the donation was unbelievably reasonable. While I've given her four out of five stars – that's based solely on my (unreasonable) scale of form, beauty and experience – if I was ranking things based on price / performance ratio, this girl would be seven stars on a five-star scale.

    I'm due in Boston in late December and would appreciate recommendations of local talent, especially spinners with reasonable donation. I'll not have a car nor time to travel to Pittsfield (darn it). PM me with recommendations or inquiries about Sunshine. Also, let me know of boards that work well for this part of the country.

    GlacierBear.

  3. #325

    Sunshine (she's a bright spot) & four stars out of five

    Hello, MA buddies. I'm from Alaska. I passed through Northampton over the weekend and sought out local talent. (BTW, had a really hard time figuring out which boards work for your locale.).

    Anyway, happened to find "Sunshine" who hails at the moment from Pittsfield. Okay, only an hour from Northampton, so giddy-up, let's go. She had responded promptly and the convo seemed a reasonable prospect. And, on yea, the price was VERY RIGHT. So, here I go.

    Got to Pittsfield and got the exact address via txt. She met me at the curb, as the unit is a little complex. Oops, neighbor school kids and moms arrive home at that exact moment, so, she hops in the car and we circle the block. Big "plus" as that gives me time to visually evaluate the prospect. During the trip around the block, both the visuals and the conversation say, "this is a go. ".

    Back to the place (it's a little sketchy but no problems encountered).

    As the layers begin to come off, I'm even more impressed with the package. I'm into spinners. She's close but not "total spinner. " Really nice, soft, natural headlights. Extremely thin waist rounding out to a nice bubble butt, all very soft and squeezable. Without hesitation she commences BBBJ. With great skill, I would add. I'd booked the hour and we managed to fill it with essentially every position I know and can execute and interspersed with repeat of BBBJ. The picks I saw via web-surfing were spot on. I'd say the reported age was shaved considerably, but where's the surprise there?

    One comment I had encountered online was, veritable all-you-can-eat buffet of sexual experience. I agree. There was no drama, no clock watching, no hard candy. And, there was reasonable and intelligent conversation. I would highly recommend this experience. I'll repeat if ever sufficiently close.

    BTW, I'll be in Boston late December (without a car and not really enough time to get one and hop over to Pittsfield) and would appreciate any strong recommendations. Especially spinners who have great BBBJ and a reasonable donation. PM me for either inquiries or Boston suggestions. And, if I get no actual referrals, I'll need to know what boards work for Boston.

    Thanks in advance.

    GlacierBear.

  4. #324

    Concerning

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/402482960011

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/776755096485

    Has lany one met them yet? 2nd link had a warning the other day on STG. More interested in the 1st one but unsure if its real.
    I haven't met either of them, but the pics on the first one don't seem to match up with the weight listed, and the second one has done some serious photo filtering (and looks like actual photoshop on one of the pics). Usually a red flag.

  5. #323

    Worst experience I've ever had made me quit the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/402482960011

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/776755096485

    Has lany one met them yet? 2nd link had a warning the other day on STG. More interested in the 1st one but unsure if its real.
    That girl in the 2nd link is a liar. Fake pics. Covered in bruises. Had a tampon in her asshole. I can only assume to hold back the flood of shit from her dope habit. Nearly threw up on the spot. Told her I had to leave and never looked back. Never called another girl off BP ever again. Disgusting disgusting disgusting. Thank god I have a slutty young gf now who lets me share her. LOL. Avoid that girl like the plague.

  6. #322

    Info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/402482960011

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/776755096485

    Has lany one met them yet? 2nd link had a warning the other day on STG. More interested in the 1st one but unsure if its real.

  7. #321

    Roxy

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/119472565758

    Posting review here as she hosts in Enfield CT which is close to SPFLD (less than 20 min). Saw Roxy and had a great experience. She BBBJ then FS all covered. Hot mature, a little bit young in my opinion to be considered mature. Her body is closer to pic 6, but her current look is the last pic. She is more pretty in person and a little slimmer than the photos. Great attitude and orgasms easily. Explains the rules and restrictions. Met her at a motel for qv, not a clock watcher and makes you feel safe. Place is safe / discreet but YMMV. Did not spot any pimps eyeing me as I walk in, so I think she is really independent but some reviews on CT board mention a BF but we were alone when I saw her as I checked the bathroom too. Will repeat if nearby and highly recommended if any one is tired of SPFLD escorts.

    Only con is that she smokes and your clothes will smell of cigs after leaving but she airs out the room before servicing so its fine in my opinion.

  8. #320
    Saw Natasha who retired awhile back was on her them page last month, anybody know if she is back? Or am I just hoping and praying? I would love to see her again she was amazing.

  9. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    This one got me. Drove 30 min after setting everything up and never answered me after I got there. Plays a game for sure. Don't even waste your text.
    Thanks for the report.

    Used to happen to me every so often.

    Nowadays, I never travel more than 20 minutes to meet one.

    When I'm ready to leave my place, I text them and tell them I'm right around the corner. If they don't answer, I don't leave my driveway.

  10. #318

    Nfg

    This one got me. Drove 30 min after setting everything up and never answered me after I got there. Plays a game for sure. Don't even waste your text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails candy 1l.jpg‎   candy 1kkkl.jpg‎  

  11. #317

    Ari

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/953029294852

    Any info on her? Saw some adultlook reviews not sure if legit.

  12. #316

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.
    It is unlikely that her attitude or skills have gotten any better in the last three years. I went for a q. V. Few years ago and it was horrible. She immediately started talking about the clock and laid there like a dead fish with an attitude.

    Is that your thing go for it. She would rate at the bottom of the list of providers.

  13. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.
    She's fishing for a dinner and a movie, LOL?

  14. #314

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.
    She's always been able to post pretty good picts although the first is Marilyn. Has good makeup skills and I saw one of her pict outfits last time I saw her hanging in rack. That said and I haven't seen her in a while but if you like big but shaking loose coochie baby damage, constant talking, covered everything and possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.

  15. #313

    That Number

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    That number had pictures of Crystal D a week ago now another girl. Pimp?? I know "CD" used to live in Hartford and did massages at one time. It's not someone I'd call again. Very unstable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape