Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 471 of 492 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 7371
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #321

    Roxy

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/119472565758

    Posting review here as she hosts in Enfield CT which is close to SPFLD (less than 20 min). Saw Roxy and had a great experience. She BBBJ then FS all covered. Hot mature, a little bit young in my opinion to be considered mature. Her body is closer to pic 6, but her current look is the last pic. She is more pretty in person and a little slimmer than the photos. Great attitude and orgasms easily. Explains the rules and restrictions. Met her at a motel for qv, not a clock watcher and makes you feel safe. Place is safe / discreet but YMMV. Did not spot any pimps eyeing me as I walk in, so I think she is really independent but some reviews on CT board mention a BF but we were alone when I saw her as I checked the bathroom too. Will repeat if nearby and highly recommended if any one is tired of SPFLD escorts.

    Only con is that she smokes and your clothes will smell of cigs after leaving but she airs out the room before servicing so its fine in my opinion.

  2. #320
    Saw Natasha who retired awhile back was on her them page last month, anybody know if she is back? Or am I just hoping and praying? I would love to see her again she was amazing.

  3. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    This one got me. Drove 30 min after setting everything up and never answered me after I got there. Plays a game for sure. Don't even waste your text.
    Thanks for the report.

    Used to happen to me every so often.

    Nowadays, I never travel more than 20 minutes to meet one.

    When I'm ready to leave my place, I text them and tell them I'm right around the corner. If they don't answer, I don't leave my driveway.

  4. #318

    Nfg

    This one got me. Drove 30 min after setting everything up and never answered me after I got there. Plays a game for sure. Don't even waste your text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails candy 1l.jpg‎   candy 1kkkl.jpg‎  

  5. #317

    Ari

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/953029294852

    Any info on her? Saw some adultlook reviews not sure if legit.

  6. #316

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.
    It is unlikely that her attitude or skills have gotten any better in the last three years. I went for a q. V. Few years ago and it was horrible. She immediately started talking about the clock and laid there like a dead fish with an attitude.

    Is that your thing go for it. She would rate at the bottom of the list of providers.

  7. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.
    She's fishing for a dinner and a movie, LOL?

  8. #314

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.
    She's always been able to post pretty good picts although the first is Marilyn. Has good makeup skills and I saw one of her pict outfits last time I saw her hanging in rack. That said and I haven't seen her in a while but if you like big but shaking loose coochie baby damage, constant talking, covered everything and possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.

  9. #313

    That Number

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    That number had pictures of Crystal D a week ago now another girl. Pimp?? I know "CD" used to live in Hartford and did massages at one time. It's not someone I'd call again. Very unstable.

  10. #312

    Imho

    The situation you described has not happened to me frequently, but on the occasions that it has I have noticed that girls who use that line about later today I'll make it up to you next time, yada yada yada never really intend to come through for you. They never intend to make it up for you. It's just to get you out the door so they can get on to their fix or they know that the boyfriend or pimp is timing them by the 2nd and we'll have a very bad reaction if they don't rush you out the door. Again it hasn't happened to me many times, but it's always the same M. O. When it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.

  11. #311

    Shanelle

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.

  12. #310

    Emmm Jaaay

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2898269

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emmm-jaa...ngfield-396877

    Any info on her? There was a recent review on them but nothing else. Both ads have a differ number. Anyone can confirm?

  13. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    I have never once had a good experience whenever one of these ladies said that we'd continue "later".

  14. #308

    Rude'

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.

  15. #307

    Palmer Lexy

    Anyone have her current number? She hasn't posted in a long time, but she was seeing people UTR as of a few months ago.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8281/1/130303

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape