Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy10  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a pic of this fabulous sophie?
    I have posted some pictures of her on some of my reviews, as well as Sean Patel just recently posted a picture of her.

    Orlo69.

  2. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Damn. I was hoping to keep this one quite. LOL. Saw her Thursday at her incall. She has a great little spinner body with nice D cups. Started with BBBJ then switched to DATY, she tastes soo sweet, gave her a couples O's then back to some more BBBJ before she finished me off in cg. Let me tell ya, she can definitely ride! I will definitely repeat as much as possible!!

  3. #4206

    Nikki

    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4497.jpg‎   IMG_4496.jpg‎  

  4. #4205

    Sophie

    Can someone pm me. Sophie number.

  5. #4204
    Does anybody have a pic of this fabulous sophie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.

  6. #4203

    Sophia Utr

    Sophia is an Amazing girl, who is absolutely sexy and stunning.

    She has a beautiful face, great body and the booty on her is incredible.

    Everything that's been said that reflects the Great time you'll spend with her is spot on.

    Treat her good and she will return the favor in a big way. I cannot wait for my next adventure with the Beautiful Sophia.

  7. #4202

    In town for a few days

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.
    Hey guys, in town for a few days would greatly appreciate info for Sophia. Always glad to help a person in need LOL.

    I'll help where I can if you're visiting NYC.

    Thanks!

  8. #4201

    Sophia

    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.

  9. #4200

    I whiffed

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to meet with her for awhile and was finally able to make it happen this morning. This girl is sexy as hell, the body is amazing, she was dressed in sexy lingerie and she had my pants off within about 30 seconds of walking into the room! If you like the idea of a sexy Latina, you have got to give this girl a try! I'm hard pressed to imagine anyone being disappointed with her! If I understood her correctly, she's got her incall lined up for today and tomorrow. If, like me, the "outcall only" was a problem, today or tomorrow could be your lucky day!
    I missed the message until it was too late and she had shut it down. Damn. I can tell this is a must see!

  10. #4199
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, repsectfully going to ask for Adrianas digits. Respectful to all our beloved ladies. Never disrespectful, prior military just looking to jump back into the swing of things. Love to all.
    Adriana or Adrian? Give me more info. I know a Adrian.

  11. #4198

    Adriana

    Hi guys, repsectfully going to ask for Adrianas digits. Respectful to all our beloved ladies. Never disrespectful, prior military just looking to jump back into the swing of things. Love to all.

  12. #4197

    I gladly donated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman just an FYI, Sophia is still looking for few more gentleman to help her. If you need her info pm me.

    Orlo69.
    I've been trying to meet with her for awhile and was finally able to make it happen this morning. This girl is sexy as hell, the body is amazing, she was dressed in sexy lingerie and she had my pants off within about 30 seconds of walking into the room! If you like the idea of a sexy Latina, you have got to give this girl a try! I'm hard pressed to imagine anyone being disappointed with her! If I understood her correctly, she's got her incall lined up for today and tomorrow. If, like me, the "outcall only" was a problem, today or tomorrow could be your lucky day!

  13. #4196

    Good massage with friendly resolve

    Have been on routes in Asia. Flying home turf now.

    I am a bit out of sync with local action.

    I am jut seeking real deal massage with friendly ending.

    I would be grateful for updates.

    Fly safe.

  14. #4195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    She would probably have all the help she needed if someone would bore us with the details.

    Pilot.
    You need extra details send me a PM. She has been reviewed plenty of times on here.

    Orlo69.

  15. #4194

    Sophia A Little Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman just an FYI, Sophia is still looking for few more gentleman to help her. If you need her info pm me.

    Orlo69.
    She would probably have all the help she needed if someone would bore us with the details.

    Pilot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape