Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 18211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4216

    Idk how I do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsumFellow  [View Original Post]
    You should be holding seminars on the craft of finding UTRs. I tried PMing you but it's full. If she needs some help I'd gladly like to assist.

    .
    I honestly don't look for these chicks. All my life women of this lifestyle as well as highly sexual women have always found there way to me one way or another. Aside from that there is an entire world of "304's" on Instagram waiting to be followed.

  2. #4215

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Your inbox is full. I'm interested.

  3. #4214

    How do you find them bro?

    You should be holding seminars on the craft of finding UTRs. I tried PMing you but it's full. If she needs some help I'd gladly like to assist.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    .

  4. #4213

    Would Love to Meet Her

    Awesome post, BBC. I would love to meet your new friend. BTW, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.

  5. #4212

    Wow, looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Get a chance, clear your inbox. I bet every one is trying to get digits, including me.

  6. #4211
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    I missed the message until it was too late and she had shut it down. Damn. I can tell this is a must see!
    Oh I am sorry that you did not get a chance. But try again you know how to contact me. Hope to see you soon!

    Sophia.

  7. #4210
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Glad. We could meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.
    OMG I had so much fun with you! Hope to see you soon.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  8. #4209
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsGoTime3  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is an Amazing girl, who is absolutely sexy and stunning.

    She has a beautiful face, great body and the booty on her is incredible.

    Everything that's been said that reflects the Great time you'll spend with her is spot on.

    Treat her good and she will return the favor in a big way. I cannot wait for my next adventure with the Beautiful Sophia.
    Thank you, I really enjoyed meeting you. Hope to see you again real soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  9. #4208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy10  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a pic of this fabulous sophie?
    I have posted some pictures of her on some of my reviews, as well as Sean Patel just recently posted a picture of her.

    Orlo69.

  10. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Damn. I was hoping to keep this one quite. LOL. Saw her Thursday at her incall. She has a great little spinner body with nice D cups. Started with BBBJ then switched to DATY, she tastes soo sweet, gave her a couples O's then back to some more BBBJ before she finished me off in cg. Let me tell ya, she can definitely ride! I will definitely repeat as much as possible!!

  11. #4206

    Nikki

    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4497.jpg‎   IMG_4496.jpg‎  

  12. #4205

    Sophie

    Can someone pm me. Sophie number.

  13. #4204
    Does anybody have a pic of this fabulous sophie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.

  14. #4203

    Sophia Utr

    Sophia is an Amazing girl, who is absolutely sexy and stunning.

    She has a beautiful face, great body and the booty on her is incredible.

    Everything that's been said that reflects the Great time you'll spend with her is spot on.

    Treat her good and she will return the favor in a big way. I cannot wait for my next adventure with the Beautiful Sophia.

  15. #4202

    In town for a few days

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I wasn't going to get the chance to meet her, but was able to match my schedule to Sophia's for an hour during my visit to Orlando. When she opened the door I was speechless. Beautiful, amazing body, dressed sexy, nothing much I can say that hasn't been reported already. Had an amazing time, I'll be looking for excuses to go back to Orlando. Wish I took some pictures like some of you have but I was enjoying myself so much that it completely slipped my mind.
    Hey guys, in town for a few days would greatly appreciate info for Sophia. Always glad to help a person in need LOL.

    I'll help where I can if you're visiting NYC.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape