Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8317
-
11-17-18 23:54 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 32Searching.
Looking for provider with tongue ring.
Guess, fetish going extinct. Please PM.
-
11-17-18 20:06 #1266Regular Member

Posts: 21This is the one I was thinking of
Yeah, she was active then went on "vacation. " I think she may have split from her former handler / bf. PLease share her number if you reach her!
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 18:01 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 823Wrong Mandy
Fetish Mandy is 39.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 17:04 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 740Nope
I already posted a pic of the one I am talking about. Check my last post pics.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 17:00 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 917Mandy
Here you go https://escortbabylon.net/#!lasvegas...25651/27246716
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 15:31 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 740Brunette / Mandy?
No, this is a younger brunette. She has her age listed as 39 in the ads. She looks really cute with a nice body.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 13:07 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 2989Does
Anyone have a number of her's to PM? Also is it the 56 or 57 yo that is kinda anorexic?
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 11:55 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 799Thin Brunette
If it's Mandy you're talking about, rumor was that she was on an extended vacation and recently returned. Someone stated they saw her on escort alligator recently. She was on my list, but never got the chance. If someone has a current link please post it.
-
11-17-18 11:38 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 740Yes, that's the one. I saw some adverts on DoubleList from her. She never responded to my email though.
Originally Posted by CajMere21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 11:36 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 740Never knew her name but if its the kinky one who wears all the outfits and has her SO in some of her pics then, yes.
Originally Posted by TheFury
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 11:35 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 740Craven,
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
I am pacing waiting for Monday to come when I get in town because she is my first stop.
-
11-17-18 11:08 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 97Brunette
Are we talking about the chic who was thin with awesome legs and always dressed in kinky outfits. She was smoking hot.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 03:37 #1255Regular Member

Posts: 21Are you talking
About Mandy? Thin brunette.
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 23:01 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 823Brunette
Yeah I saw her today she's awesome and everything you've heard and read about. She's got an incall so get it while you can.
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 11:41 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 740Revival?
Who remembers the thin brunette who used to advertise all the time? Most of her pics were of her and her SO doing kinky shit LOL. She used to do car dates and sometimes incalls and would allow BBFS. Anyway, I haven't seen an ad from them since early this year, like, before the FOSTA debacle. I never got to see her and always wanted to.
Apparently, she is advertising again but not on Mojo from what I can tell (she used to post all the time on Mojo). I just found her adverts on a DoubleList. She is posting out of Enterprise. Anybody visit her recently? As soon as I get a response from her ad, I will be doing my best to setup with her.
So-Crates.












Reply With Quote




