Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2183

    Faith

    Hey Team,

    So I have been chatting with this one and she seems dtf.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/634eb...8-907752373df9

    Any intel before I pull the trigger?

    Thanks, idk about you guys, but things have been dry lately, hopefully the holidays will bring them out!

    T.

  2. #2182

    More Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    (snip)
    trippyangie (https://www.seeking.com/member/54bfb...7-eaf04671d45c)
    She says that she's DTF. We set up a meeting for yesterday (Tuesday), but two hours before the meeting time, she messages me asking to reschedule. We're now scheduled to meet on Sunday, but we'll see.
    1) Update: not surprisingly, she ghosted me after we had agreed last Tuesday to meet yesterday.

    2) xoxok10outta10 (https://www.seeking.com/member/9221d...1-10c7b9aa51ad)
    Nothing physical.

    3) london19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/b922a...2-a716e3f8fb19)
    When I first saw her profile, she had Baltimore as her location. Suddenly, she changed the location to Virginia Beach, "because a creepy guy is looking for (her)." She wants to begin the relationship online. She also said to me in a message: "I'm very hot and I think you'd appreciate having me send you personal videos and pics of my body for a small price and if we like each other I am open to then inviting you to my house. I live alone." Needless to say, I declined.

  3. #2181

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    Definitely. Totally agree. The ones who immediately jump to a ppm amount and are willing to just jump right into a sexual meet are of course tempting, and I fell prey to them when I first started using SA. Turns out, not surprisingly, most of them are nothing more than UTR escorts and aren't what I think most of us are looking for in a SB. After getting burned several times, I started meeting the women first for coffee, lunch, dinner, whatever, and the quality of the women and the experience improved overall. Be prepared for the flakes and the "nothing physical" types, but it's worth it to avoid the junkies and find the rare gems the site has to offer.
    I guess I should count myself lucky then, LOL! I used to try and meet in public first when I first started but haven't since (nothing bad happened yet). I would, however, caution anyone reading this from doing it. Definitely agree those interactions aren't the ones I'd like ideally. I think the only flake I've had so far is a baby I had seen for a bit (Arianna). If I feel like they might be flaky, I just cut it short. I also use snapchat as a means to verify their current standings.

  4. #2180

    Flakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried WYP for a few days, and I spent all of my credits reading messages from women that never responded after their initial greetings.

    I exchanged numbers with one young lady in Georgia while I was down there on a business trip, but I had to cancel due to my conflicting work schedule.

    I am sure that some of you have been successful, though. So, let's keep this brief. What does the bid represent? Is it an offer or a guideline?

    Feel free to PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting anything. I may have follow up questions, though.

    I am too old for these complications. I need something simple to gather UTR or non-pros because I have deleted my SA.

    Thanks.
    Also, I run into the same problem with girls accepting offers and then barely or rarely communicating. I've gotten refunds on occasion if it's obvious they were just wasting my time and credits. Sometimes the girls just get a better offer or have another Daddy they are more interested in. I don't give up on the ones I really want to meet, send a little smiley text every couple of months or when I see them online, and sometimes that leads to a meet many months after the initial offer. I'm banging one now that accepted an offer about a year ago, then we just started talking recently. Necessity is the mother of arrangements.

  5. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried WYP for a few days, and I spent all of my credits reading messages from women that never responded after their initial greetings.

    I exchanged numbers with one young lady in Georgia while I was down there on a business trip, but I had to cancel due to my conflicting work schedule.

    I am sure that some of you have been successful, though. So, let's keep this brief. What does the bid represent? Is it an offer or a guideline?

    Feel free to PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting anything. I may have follow up questions, though.

    I am too old for these complications. I need something simple to gather UTR or non-pros because I have deleted my SA.

    Thanks.
    That's the confusing part. I use it as a guideline to future dates as well as the initial date. I take my offer with me, maybe a little more, to the intro meet. If the offer seems low for her perceived quality, I may offer extra if it seems like it's worth it. If not, I hold my ground and offer nothing extra to go to the FC. If she fucks me for "X" number of dollars I'll just bring that to future dates. If she either asks for more or deserves more IMO I'll offer extra as needed if I feel it's worth it to me. I once met a SB for $150, went right to the FC, and she was a rare find. BB everything, MSOG, she loved greek, gave amazing head, and I started slipping her 2 Benjamins on our 2nd or 3rd date because I didn't want her to look for other Daddies. Kept her around for a long time that way. Girls who start off with $500 intro offers aren't in it to have a Daddy, they just want quick cash and that's the amount they want to lower themselves to fucking you. Not really in the spirit of the Sugar Bowl.

  6. #2178

    WYP Flakes

    I have only tried WYP for a few days, and I spent all of my credits reading messages from women that never responded after their initial greetings.

    I exchanged numbers with one young lady in Georgia while I was down there on a business trip, but I had to cancel due to my conflicting work schedule.

    I am sure that some of you have been successful, though. So, let's keep this brief. What does the bid represent? Is it an offer or a guideline?

    Feel free to PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting anything. I may have follow up questions, though.

    I am too old for these complications. I need something simple to gather UTR or non-pros because I have deleted my SA.

    Thanks.

  7. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Always meet in public first.
    Definitely. Totally agree. The ones who immediately jump to a ppm amount and are willing to just jump right into a sexual meet are of course tempting, and I fell prey to them when I first started using SA. Turns out, not surprisingly, most of them are nothing more than UTR escorts and aren't what I think most of us are looking for in a SB. After getting burned several times, I started meeting the women first for coffee, lunch, dinner, whatever, and the quality of the women and the experience improved overall. Be prepared for the flakes and the "nothing physical" types, but it's worth it to avoid the junkies and find the rare gems the site has to offer.

  8. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by ChingaLinga  [View Original Post]
    Boy do I wish I would have read and followed this advice before my meeting with Alexis. Oh well, sometimes the little head wins out in the end. Hopefully, I can run in to some luck in the 18-25 range which will lead to something fun to share.
    Always meet in public first.

  9. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    Oh absolutely, I look exclusively in the 18-25 range knowing full well they have the highest potential to be total flakes with unprecedented GPS but that's why I started joining SD sites: to fuck girls in that age range. So it's all a known risk and as you said, it just means you have to do a lot of sifting through the complete nitwits, egomaniacs, and the utterly delusional in order to find the ones that are worth even one full service meet, let alone repeats.

    I only join for a month at a time every few months because number one, I think SA's member prices are highway robbery and number two, casting out 10-15 lines every couple days throughout that month gets me plenty of leads to follow-up on in the intervening time between memberships. I just wish there was some way to send out a telepathic message to every guy on SA (or at least the ones in Maryland): don't pay any of these girls any more than two bills for anything intimate and tell all the "nothing physical" chicks that they'll be getting "nothing monetary" as long as that's their stance. All the ones really DTF for money would lower their prices and the platonic girls would save us some time and delete their accounts. I had one tell me last time I was a member that she had no interest in anything physical, but she gave great advice and loved reading to people and playing board games. I wrote back, I'm neither a shut-in nor currently in home hospice for God's sake. Anyhow, just made the (probable) mistake of rejoining for another month, so will share intel as I get it.
    Boy do I wish I would have read and followed this advice before my meeting with Alexis. Oh well, sometimes the little head wins out in the end. Hopefully, I can run in to some luck in the 18-25 range which will lead to something fun to share.

  10. #2174

    Alexis

    Met with Alexis (https://www.seeking.com/member/45d8d...e-b2fd79c370c0) Friday afternoon.

    My first experience meeting a lady from this site. I spent way too much on what was essentially a SW experience at a notell. Tons of signs of med use on top of lackluster skills, poor mic work, no DFK, etc. Definitely not the experience one would assume you're looking for from a SB.

    I will say, though, that her pics are recent and legit; though, she does have a bit more of a belly than you can see in her private image, which is attached.

    I have her digits, which you can easily get if you have a premium account; willing to share them with senior members who aren't premium, but I wouldn't meet her unless you talk her way down from her standard asking price.

    - Chin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alexis.jpg‎  

  11. #2173

    Intel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efa56...a-977f9196af2b

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6b10...a-c0ae0dd01b1e

    UTR Pro. $. 5 did not pursue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c314...e-fa5680c59d9a

    Total weirdo. Wanted to message on KIK. Got mad when I told her I wasn't interested in sending her money for nothing.

  12. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]

    Also agree that we are dealing with the most flaky demographic in society, and as you said an even flakier subset of that demographic. That said, I have a strong preference for the looks and tight bods of 18-28 yo's, so figure I just have to deal with it. If you don't get your hopes up too high or 100% count on meeting you won't be as disappointed. Just like fishing, you often don't catch that many and some you catch you have to throw back, but once in a while you land one that makes it all worthwhile.
    Oh absolutely, I look exclusively in the 18-25 range knowing full well they have the highest potential to be total flakes with unprecedented GPS but that's why I started joining SD sites: to fuck girls in that age range. So it's all a known risk and as you said, it just means you have to do a lot of sifting through the complete nitwits, egomaniacs, and the utterly delusional in order to find the ones that are worth even one full service meet, let alone repeats.

    I only join for a month at a time every few months because number one, I think SA's member prices are highway robbery and number two, casting out 10-15 lines every couple days throughout that month gets me plenty of leads to follow-up on in the intervening time between memberships. I just wish there was some way to send out a telepathic message to every guy on SA (or at least the ones in Maryland): don't pay any of these girls any more than two bills for anything intimate and tell all the "nothing physical" chicks that they'll be getting "nothing monetary" as long as that's their stance. All the ones really DTF for money would lower their prices and the platonic girls would save us some time and delete their accounts. I had one tell me last time I was a member that she had no interest in anything physical, but she gave great advice and loved reading to people and playing board games. I wrote back, I'm neither a shut-in nor currently in home hospice for God's sake. Anyhow, just made the (probable) mistake of rejoining for another month, so will share intel as I get it.

  13. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]

    Kiki359: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...DrQQr0Z8XaowWM.

    Also has a SA profile. Very cute and well-put-together young lady Super organized and has a good full time job. Sets up interviews with potential Daddies one after the other. Told me she was looking for $500 per date, which is out of my price range. I counteroffered, we bid each other luck and she told me she would let me know if I got the job that evening. Never heard from her, and I see she's back setting up more interviews. I'm not 100% sure that the interviews are on the level, she could make a considerable amount just interviewing blokes at $100 per hour. Just a word of warning.
    She's "Asya M A" on SA. I didn't pay anything until we had intimate time. For all her talk of BDSM and open mindedness, she was a total starfish (but compliant) then suddenly had to run to "apply for grad school before midnight" (it was like 10 pm.) Super cute and real, but wouldn't do it again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7af2...7-d69b941c83b6

  14. #2170

    My Experience

    Met her years ago as well and was attractive to her when we shared a nice meal. Didn't discuss arrangement but did pay for her parking in the building. Never followed up due to life and last year decided to reach out again. We planned to meet for coffee and discuss an arrangement in greater detail. On the way to the place she blew up my phone with texts as well wanting a payment to meet. I said no and she never posted. I sense she has mental issues (don't we all) and loves to play the victim card. Never consummated the arrangement but she is my kind!

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her over 10 yrs ago off of CL (though her stated age has gone up much less than those 10 yrs). Back then she mostly wrote about how incredibly attractive she was, but since she didn't have time to date she would grace one lucky guys life for a large amount of money. Was actually on my way to meet her once, as I did kind of like the long thin look and thought I would get out of my 20 something comfort zone. Still had major concerns while driving there and when she sent several condescending texts as we were trying to locate each other I bailed. Really glad I did. Her new profile is a little different. Now it is all about gender inequality and those of us that have been fortunate to have it easy all our lives owe it to her to give her money. At least the new profile makes it easier to run.

    StringBean https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...qMXz40jzarbyYv.

  15. #2169

    BmoreCounty -Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Some intel from seeking:

    Bmorecounty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991

    She gave me her number: is ppm, pics accurate, offers $. 5 for her and also will duos w her girlfriend for same $. 5- tho claims she is not really bi. Will do cam / video / photos too. She will send pics. Distance is a little to far for me so did not meet yet.
    Met with them during sleet storm yesterday. One girl has a pretty face but a bit chunky and smart as a box of rocks. The other leads the show. Older with nice body but ugly attitude and missing tooth. They seem like a mismatch. Definitely not SB material in my book. The older one boasted she used to get backpage rates after scoffing at my accepted 200 meet. Reluctant BBBJ cfs with only one shot. Be prepared for a lot of complaining.

    To each their own but I won't repeat. I think they are on hard times if anyone wants to help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape