Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 978 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #806

    Met a new one 5 ft. Tall

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...381/7273511578

    I'm 5. 0 foot 110 pounds hazel eyes brown hair and slim shape! I also have big tits and a beautiful Kitty that likes to be pet! Let me know if you want to play!! I love all games!! Always accepting donations!!

    727-351-1578.

    80 HH. She had a butt plug in while I drilled her. Tight pussy about 35 why / O.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2240.jpg‎   #2241.jpg‎  

  2. #805

    Sure She Would

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use a cash app to see girls.

    One girl suggested it.
    She gets paid and can deliver a crappy effort.

  3. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Was greeted at the door and nearly turned around.

    She had marks and was picking her face. Since I was already there at 4 AM I was like what the hell. I wish I didn't.

    https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27457866/

    Chose the HHr at. 8.

    Started with weak oral. When I asked for more sucking she ignored. I knew from that point it wasn't going to work.

    Wanted to go for FS then she said she didn't have cover. I was like oh no. Then what is BBFS she said double. I said no thanks since she was looking infested.

    Went back to the weak oral. I just told her to stop and just suck on my nuts and beat the stick to finish.

    Would Not recommend or see again.

    YMMV.

    Mahalo.
    So where was the $? What prevented you from taking it back and leaving.

  4. #803

    Brown Sugar

    https://blackdynomite.com.tampa.list...post/27451728/

    Anyone try this brown sugar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5a80c68f6b76bf6311f7b1654b24164f_f.jpg‎  

  5. #802

    Serenity.

    Which one.

    There are a number of girls that go by Serenity.

    Please post the ad you are trying to get answers to.

    Stay safe and Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Serenity?

  6. #801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Cash app. NO

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use a cash app to see girls.

    One girl suggested it.
    Really bad idea. It just automates cash-and-dash while making it traceable back to you!

  7. #800

    Cash App

    Any of you guys use a cash app to see girls.

    One girl suggested it.

  8. #799

    Weak Provider.

    Was greeted at the door and nearly turned around.

    She had marks and was picking her face. Since I was already there at 4 AM I was like what the hell. I wish I didn't.

    https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27457866/

    Chose the HHr at. 8.

    Started with weak oral. When I asked for more sucking she ignored. I knew from that point it wasn't going to work.

    Wanted to go for FS then she said she didn't have cover. I was like oh no. Then what is BBFS she said double. I said no thanks since she was looking infested.

    Went back to the weak oral. I just told her to stop and just suck on my nuts and beat the stick to finish.

    Would Not recommend or see again.

    YMMV.

    Mahalo.

  9. #798

    Hannah / Claire

    I've been a little silent lately, thought I'd share some experiences of someone re-entering the scene.

    Hannah.

    I ignored a lot of reviews commenting on how much she complains because her pictures were cute. In-person, she was not as cute. Very thin. Too thin for me. She doesn't shave downstairs, which isn't my thing. She talked for at least 10 minutes before we got to the fun part. I find out it's CBJ only, but I donated up front like a moron so what the hell, I said. About 2 minutes into the blowjob she's wanting to know if I'm good and if I want to get to plowing. I could feel the enthusiasm in her sucking deteriorate rapidly, so again, I said what the hell. Doggy style, she asks for me to not push down on her or do anything really without asking. I plowed away hard for a good 5 minutes and as I'm finishing she starts pulling away from me. I'm like, uh? So I grab her by the hips and keep thrusting until I'm done. She didn't like that and said I pushed down on her, when all I really did was stop her from pulling away during my orgasm. Anyway, then she asked me to not take the condom off until I'm in the bathroom. I took it off maybe a foot from the door, as I'm crossing the threshold, and she also freaked out. I got my clothes on and bailed quick. Way too uptight! Would never repeat. Thankfully I talked her down to a 60 qv from 75, or I'd have felt a little raw about it.

    Claire.

    I tried hooking up with Claire once but due to some interesting circumstances on my part, I had to bail out. I found myself with a free weekend afternoon and decided to call up Claire once again. She does prefer you call, guys. She had just rented an airbnb, so she gave me the address and I went on over. Claire greeted me warmly, offered me water and made me feel very comfortable. After some nice small talk we discussed some ground rules (no rough stuff, she keeps her bra on, no anal. All I can remember) and got to the fun. She loves sucking dick and you can tell. I let her for a solid 20 minutes before I popped on a cover and gave her a good pounding from behind for the finish. She takes direction very well. When in doggy she didn't mind some rough thrusting and ass grabbing, in fact she seemed to really respond to it well. Overall I think the hype for Claire is deserved. She's not a young bird by any stretch, but I occasionally prefer the experience of an older woman and she is experienced, let me tell you. She definitely knows how to please. I would highly recommend her. I may not repeat soon because variety is what I'm looking for now, but I will if I need a sure thing. HH for 120.

  10. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium215  [View Original Post]
    I was sure I've seen reviews of this lady on the board. But I have searched high and low and can't find it. No name in the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26869237/
    Good to go. Private residence. Almost as cute as pics. BBBJ, BBFS for me anyway. I always keep very recent paperwork.

  11. #796

    Yes that's Carmen aka Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    The pics are Carmen, very well known SW in st Pete. Some of her known stories are made the news (tmz. LOL) with an Uber / taxi guy, made local news when hit by car and of course the one deflated boob she has (or had).
    And she's actually 44 yo, but can sometimes be fun?? For certain you'd best negotiate her down closer to normal SW rates; especially since she's also a distinguished scarlet letter lady for the past 3 weeks!!

  12. #795
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    The pics are Carmen, very well known SW in st Pete. Some of her known stories are made the news (tmz. LOL) with an Uber / taxi guy, made local news when hit by car and of course the one deflated boob she has (or had).

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGates  [View Original Post]
    About this one. Sexy Latina almost seems TGTBT.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27222763/

  13. #794

    Curious

    About this one. Sexy Latina almost seems TGTBT.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27222763/

  14. #793

    Any info?

    I was sure I've seen reviews of this lady on the board. But I have searched high and low and can't find it. No name in the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26869237/

  15. #792

    Serenity.

    Anyone had any experience with Serenity?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape