Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 735 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #324

    Any intel on Elsa

    She looks super hot. Really awesome ass. Does she do greek? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212449-Elsa

  2. #323

    Thank you kindly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnomnom  [View Original Post]
    Blair - 8.5/10, very attractive face and personality.

    Kennedy- 6.5/10, I didn't knock off points because she's not pretty, which she is, but her temper makes her look like an angry witch. Maybe it's YMMV, but I saw her multiple times and she flips out way too easily. Not worth the trouble.
    Thank you for the response, man! Much appreciated!

  3. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    I checked the website, didn't see Vicky's picture. Do they even look like the pictures?
    Yea they don't look like any of the pictures. They also constantly move the girls around, so a provider might onl be there for couple of weeks before flying to some place else.

  4. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any useful info about these ladies?

    Aia Moore https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?390247-aiamoore.

    Privilege. Olya https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lege-quot-Olya.

    I linked to Olya but I'm curious about any of the "Privilege" ladies since these agency ladies show up on a regular basis, advertise as premium but no pricing info is provided, the pictures are obviously photoshopped and the few candids you might find highlight how glammed up the pictures are and the reviews are dubious at best.
    Honestly, the Privilege girls photos are pretty damn accurate. The couple I've met are truly knockout bombshells.

  5. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by NoneNamed  [View Original Post]
    Can you gents tell me your rating of these gals in terms of face? Where are they on scale of 1 to 10? I find face to be most important to me. Thanks!
    Blair - 8.5/10, very attractive face and personality.

    Kennedy- 6.5/10, I didn't knock off points because she's not pretty, which she is, but her temper makes her look like an angry witch. Maybe it's YMMV, but I saw her multiple times and she flips out way too easily. Not worth the trouble.

  6. #319

    Premium Ladies

    Anyone have any useful info about these ladies?

    Aia Moore https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?390247-aiamoore.

    Privilege. Olya https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lege-quot-Olya.

    I linked to Olya but I'm curious about any of the "Privilege" ladies since these agency ladies show up on a regular basis, advertise as premium but no pricing info is provided, the pictures are obviously photoshopped and the few candids you might find highlight how glammed up the pictures are and the reviews are dubious at best.

  7. #318

    Kayla in Bremerton?


  8. #317

    KissMe Kennedy and SexyBlairGirl

    Can you gents tell me your rating of these gals in terms of face? Where are they on scale of 1 to 10? I find face to be most important to me. Thanks!

  9. #316

    Wenatchee Area

    Next week I'll be in Wenatchee. Does anyone have any bb intel on any providers in the area?

  10. #315

    Recommendations.

    Hello,

    Will be in Seattle next weekend. Please PM me some recommendations.

  11. #314

    Reccomendations.

    Will in in Seattle Puget sound area this weekend. Suggestions please?

  12. #313

    Tammy2 times

    She is in town. Atf. If you haven't seen her, she is must see. Never disappoints or leave unsatisfied. Can't say enough, she is great at what she does. She enjoys what she does and so will you. Treat her good and she will too.

  13. #312

    Safety cuties. All covered.

    LoveLexxxy. Room stank of weed. All covered, easy to schedule with. May repeat.

    KinkyKimberly. Nice ass, too many nos. Once was good enough, would not repeat.

    Jadew. Adamant about cover. Checks it regularly. Nice tits, awesome ass. Looks better in person. Would visit again, but just because I like the body.

  14. #311

    Seattle asian escorts com

    I met one of them last night. Picture is different as expected, but she's young. Probably youngest asian provider I've seen.

    As we started I get a massage, then she picks up a condom and told her we don't need it for a BJ and ask her that the AD stated for BBBJ and she said its EXTRA +40. She's cute and tiny around 5'-5-2' Late 20's Decent BBBJ no DT but tongue works around the head is puurrrfect. Offered also is BBBJCIM inclusive.

    160 hh 200 h + Extras (BBBJ) she might have more but I didn't ask.

  15. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    I checked the website, didn't see Vicky's picture. Do they even look like the pictures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape