Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,426 to 28,440 of 37359
-
11-14-18 20:54 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 43Lailani
Saw her posting on STG and couldn't pass her up so I TOFTT. She is the girl in the pics and seems very sweet. She is soft and thick in the right places. Everything was covered and she kept her top on. Overall a good time was had for $. 2 for hhr. Location is also good which is a plus.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/746113906775
-
11-14-18 20:08 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 242You must be the unluckiest monger on this board. First, Gigi ripped you off and then Teri ripped you off a few days later. Do you have positive experience with any gal in RVA?
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 17:09 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 368It's amazing how they say I'm available today only when this is what they do, unless she's leaving town or on her way back to the slammer it will be beyond today. I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 17:05 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 889I didn't know she is back
Damn, she never texted me. I am shocked. She went on vacation and I have not heard back from her since. How did she just texted you? Lol.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:18 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 335[Deleted by Admin]
Why are you reviewing mongers?
A2
-
11-14-18 13:17 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 335Denise
Wow, that brings back some good memories. Great ass. Wish I was able to help her out today.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 11:05 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 694Teri
Like many, I've known her for years. Aside from that time a few years ago when she was deep in her addiction and asking guys to send money via Western Union, I've never known her to be anything other than reliable and trustworthy. She's not currently using and is on Suboxone therapy so I have a hard time even imagining her doing anything like a cash and dash. Not saying it didn't happen, but I suspect there's more to this story than what was reported.
Do as you wish, but I'm going to withhold judgement. Factor it into your decisions, for sure. We have all been repeatedly warned about never paying for service in advance and still we do it.
-
11-14-18 10:28 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 1774That's crazy
However, if she has taken that sort of turn after years of reliable tricking, we can probably push her down on price. #FireSale.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 08:59 #8926Senior Member

Posts: 417Details, brother! We need details!
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 08:42 #8925Senior Member

Posts: 580Denise off fairfax
Just got a text from her, she is available today only.
-
11-14-18 07:37 #8924Senior Member

Posts: 134Teri near airport
Damn dude sorry to hear that. She has always been a great provider, don't understand why that kinda shit happens. Can you tell us more about when and where this happened. She's always been dependable hate to just write her off the list.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 07:18 #8923Senior Member

Posts: 79Teri
Sorry, man. She texted me all day that she needs help to pay for something. I kinda ignored it bc she does it weekly that she needs help paying for "blank". She will not accept help from you unless its cash. That was the red flag for me.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 05:51 #8922Senior Member

Posts: 435Smh damn that's messed up sorry to hear what happen to you.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 19:19 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 54Teri. MILF by Airport and Mechnicsville. CASH AND Dash. Beware
Well after a good past experience Teri did a complete 180 today with a planned cash and dash -.
Be very careful and no more money upfront of course. She planned it.
Yes the MILF -.
-
11-13-18 12:02 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 132Bbw Yoki
I've seen Yoki in the past with mixed feelings about service. But since she's been back I'm digging her. I've had great service chillen and talking during my last couple visits. So if like a bbw with a big booty and nice boobs then check her. Remember YMMV, everything covered but good value.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-3628/1/414365










Reply With Quote





