Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7044

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann45  [View Original Post]
    The 4 or 5 times I've seen her she gets down to her panties only. I was able to get FIV while getting a nice HJ. Busted all over her tits a couple of times. I also think more maybe on the menu. Its been about a year since I last saw her however.
    Always get nude with me. Haven't seen her in awhile. I know she follows this forum. Great personality!

  2. #7043

    Asia Spa on 28th St in Wyoming.

    Located next to Marge's Donut Den. I'm sure she loves that. .

    Did a walk in. Very cute, small Asian girl named Bailey showed me to the first room, told me to go ahead and get comfortable. Opted for the half hour. There was a full bath towel on the table, I folded it in thirds and placed over my back side. When she came in she unfolded it and placed it over my whole body. She started with my back, eventually moved to my legs and back side. Eventually she removed the towel. Excellent hard pressure massage but it never went anywhere else. I would return if I just needed a massage, but I wasn't happy at the end. When I was about to leave the lobby she asked, "you give tip? I gave her a 20, she was happy.

    This is the same owner as 2 other locations in town. One on Fuller, one on Netherfield. Are they all like this one??

  3. #7042

    Serenity.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I've met Bobby before. Nice pair for sure. Not visiting serenity though based on service and cost but maybe I'll change mind. You like serenity so much Benz that I wonder if I saw your office there if I visited LOL.
    I've seen Hayley quite a few times and have nothing but great things to say about her, great service and very personable. I would like to go see winter at serenity but haven't had luck setting up appointment as of yet.

  4. #7041

  5. #7040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I've met Bobby before. Nice pair for sure. Not visiting serenity though based on service and cost but maybe I'll change mind. You like serenity so much Benz that I wonder if I saw your office there if I visited LOL.
    Office? LOL. I'll ask her if I can set up a desk in the Laundry room.

    Truth be known. Hayley has great coffee. Serenity is on my way to work.

    I occasionally stop in for just a cup of coffee.

  6. #7039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Bouncing Bobby might have painting on her menu and they look close to the same size as Crazy Beth's.
    Bobby is not crazy, giggles a lot but not crazy
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...087&cityid=222
    I've met Bobby before. Nice pair for sure. Not visiting serenity though based on service and cost but maybe I'll change mind. You like serenity so much Benz that I wonder if I saw your office there if I visited LOL.

  7. #7038

    Five Star on Plainfield and Five Mile

    Place is very nice inside; new paint, new carpet, new furniture, etc. Even smells new! Cindy is looking as beautiful and friendly as ever. Did an hour with Arie (Arrie? Aurie?) sp. Cute, curvy, very nice, a little on the quiet side. Massage was a little too firm at first for my tastes, but we straightened that out early on and she did an outstanding massage, with just the right mix of medium to very light touch. After the flip was good, happy, and got full time. A little, discreet upsell. Overall a very good experience.

  8. #7037
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-5734-13491038

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Does this place have a name that you saw? Whereabouts on 28th?

  9. #7036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Russian Painting

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back and this chick is nuts. Wanted me to send a face pic and all other shit. I told her I bring money you share pics, that's how this works. Then she freaks out that she doesn't let anybody come to see her and she needs to increase her rules to be ages 45+ because all these young guys aren't respectful.

    Truth is every time I see her ad I'd love to give that chest a proper Russian painting. Guess it will never happen.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/543042925029
    Bouncing Bobby might have painting on her menu and they look close to the same size as Crazy Beth's.
    Bobby is not crazy, giggles a lot but not crazy
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...087&cityid=222

  10. #7035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Beth / Liz?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the ad. Really weird. Sounded like my ex wife. LMFAO. I just saw that set of cans (Boobs) and thought it might be fun to put a necklace on them. TY my fellow gents.
    I contacted her a while back and this chick is nuts. Wanted me to send a face pic and all other shit. I told her I bring money you share pics, that's how this works. Then she freaks out that she doesn't let anybody come to see her and she needs to increase her rules to be ages 45+ because all these young guys aren't respectful.

    Truth is every time I see her ad I'd love to give that chest a proper Russian painting. Guess it will never happen.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/543042925029

  11. #7034
    It is literally called Asian Spa, and it is next to Marge's donuts, if you cut behind Marge's, it is at the end of the parking lot. I think there is an insurance company at the front of the building.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Does this place have a name that you saw? Whereabouts on 28th?

  12. #7033

    West 28th Asian spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Does this place have a name that you saw? Whereabouts on 28th?
    Self service! Great massage.

    Will not return!

  13. #7032

    New Asian Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintAugustin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? I haven't seen any reports, unless I've missed them.
    Does this place have a name that you saw? Whereabouts on 28th?

  14. #7031

    Five Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    5 Star Massage on Plainfield.

    I was just informed that there is 5 "Very qualified" Ladies there besides Cindy.

    I have not seen any of the 5 however, they have gotten high praise.

    Try them out an report back.

    Stay safe guys.

    Two track.
    Anyone with phone number for Cindy at Five Star?

  15. #7030

    5 Star

    5 girls- Cindy, Tammy, Julie, Anna, Diamond.

    Cindy is still gorgeous and gives a great relaxing massage. My only complaint is that to her, an hour massage is 50-55 minutes. That is still much better than 90% of the places. Tammy is always very good, especially if you want a deep massage. She is very polite and is very accommodating. I have no idea about the other 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    5 Star Massage on Plainfield.

    I was just informed that there is 5 "Very qualified" Ladies there besides Cindy.

    I have not seen any of the 5 however, they have gotten high praise.

    Try them out an report back.

    Stay safe guys.

    Two track.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape