Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,891 to 28,905 of 59515
-
11-13-18 20:46 #30625Senior Member

Posts: 236Niteluvr
Clean your mailbox.
-
11-13-18 17:30 #30624

Posts: 682You fell for that?
No wonder you think inchiot is king.
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 17:08 #30623Banned Member

Posts: 1610Actually, for the record Asia used to be Xin. There is a Xin Massage out on PIB however.
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 17:08 #30622Banned Member

Posts: 2410Evidently, someone doesn't know how to close
If the lead / task is more difficult (CAMP, FS, $120, Sweet Hut, JeJu, etc) then its up to you to close the deal but not everyone will. You can't just walk in trying to get a lot for little and sometimes, like in sales, it takes multiple visits, etc.
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 16:55 #30621Banned Member

Posts: 2410Formerly Xin Massage
It's now Asia Massage, and yes Far East was good when I visited last week.
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 16:54 #30620Senior Member

Posts: 34LOVE not HATE
Already did, he said there were none.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
BTW. Thanks Inch for the lead, just checked it out (details in my PM). Good as always. Favor, if possible, please don't share until I get a few rounds.
Thanks,
JL.
-
11-13-18 16:27 #30619Banned Member

Posts: 11It's vivi.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 14:54 #30618Banned Member

Posts: 13634Adore.
Any idea what their phone number is now? Nobody answers at the xxx-xxx-1316 number.
Originally Posted by Knock123
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 14:40 #30617Senior Member

Posts: 351Who is Vivian?
Originally Posted by Knock123
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 13:47 #30616Senior Member

Posts: 281Alpharetta
Welcome to town. I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Baja910
[View Original Post]
Wiz.
-
11-13-18 13:33 #30615Senior Member

Posts: 56XIN Massage
Anyone checked this place out off Bells Ferry? Looks like it used to also be Asia massage?
Far East Massage off East Cherokee is good as well.
-
11-13-18 13:07 #30614Banned Member

Posts: 2410You may want to ask Inch
Since he's the KING!
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 11:56 #30613Banned Member

Posts: 11Adore
I just pulled in parking lot saw Vivian get out of her car and go inside. The open sign was on I didn't call.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 07:42 #30612

Posts: 682Sarcasm at its finest
Kudos to you, sir. You have taken sarcasm to another level!
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 00:19 #30611Senior Member

Posts: 414Therapy Plus
After a long drought, I visited Therapy Plus in Smyrna. It has been so long since my last visit, the current mamasan was not the woman I'd seen the last time I was there and she didn't believe I was a customer until I gave her my frequent flyer number (my name for it). I opted for an hour and got a beautiful woman. Whose name I never got. She was relatively tall with nice bolt ones and cute bubble butt. I got a much needed table shower and decent massage; it was on the flip where the fun started. After short negotiations, she and I did what adult men & women have been doing since time immemorial. Maybe it's the result of my drought or the provider but she had the softest ass I've ever felt on a woman. It was shapely yet not too ample (no gigantic ass there). Her ass would make a great waifu pillow.
Anyway, it was good to get the drought over with and now that daylight savings time is over, I plan to visit more.











Reply With Quote





