Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 13310
-
11-17-18 21:44 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 291I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172
-
11-16-18 16:59 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 224Bbbj?
She did BBBJ? I've seen her numerous times over the years and tried to convince her, but she's told me she doesn't do anything bb. I haven't seen her recently so if that's changed, I may see her again. Her CBJ has always been pretty decent.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
11-16-18 06:56 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 650Arrest lookup
Yes, this is definitely the best place to look up detailed local records (along with Spartanburg and Anderson county court sites), but I like to start with Find People Search because it has records from the whole country consolidated into one search even if it's not always complete, so for ladies that travel a lot it can pick up offenses from other areas. If I don't find any issue there, I try the local county records before deciding. I ignore traffic offenses but look for things like drugs, violence, theft reports, etc.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 20:06 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 822She's on Seeking (SeekingArrangement)
And she is a sweetie.
Originally Posted by ClapTrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 17:14 #1756Banned Member

Posts: 65Do you have a link? I searched both the forum and STG for "sweet" "pea" and "sweet pea" to no avail.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 14:51 #1755Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweet Pea.
Do you have a link for her? Thanks
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 13:43 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 57Sweet Pea
So I took a chance on sweet pea, She's very chatty and you can tell she's nervous but after you get her past that DAMNNNNN! Amazing BBBJ, all positions are on the table. She seems to enjoy her self! Looks 8,body 8,preformance / willingness 9. 5. She is petite and has a tight body, b-cups but perky. Not really alot of baby damage for 5 kids so it was worth the $$ for the hour, will def repeat. I agree with the previous poster about sweet pea PLEASE take care of this chick! Very clean and safe place to entertain also! NO SIGNS OF DEMONS.
Stay safe!
-
11-15-18 13:10 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 875Her record
The place to look up arrest warrants is: https://www2.greenvillecounty.org/scjd/publicindex/.
Put in her name and you'll find she has a very long association with local law enforcement.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 22:32 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 650Haley / Heather / Cherokee / ?
I have not seen this one but did a little digging and didn't like what I found, in case someone was thinking of reaching out.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/890995638623
There's a cached review of her if you google her phone number. The ink on her lower back of the current ad matches the girl in this cached review, so it's the same girl.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...t/012356157406+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
(If the link doesn't work, google the phone number with only dashes or no spaces between the numbers, look for "Adult Job Posting ad" but instead of clicking on the expired STG link, click on the pull-down green arrow and select "cached".
I put the name in the ad into findpeoplesearch and it does show two possession charges, although I've seen much worse to be honest. Still not one I'd want to visit if she's really an addict and a people user.
-
11-14-18 15:08 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 28Kelly.
Saw Kelly once about a year ago in a borderline motel in Powdersville, which I think is her usual hangout.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
Similar experience, in that she is very difficult to get ahold of. But if you hang in there long enough, and she decides to see you, it will be a decent treat.
From what in recall, the dream ran me $ (or somewhere in that ballpark) or hhr.
She started off with a CBJ, which I remember being quite good, even through the cover, and I had her lay on her back for mish.
Damn, I loved watching those tits bounce around! And she seemed to get into it, or at least did a passable job of acting like it.
She is a reserved girl, but pretty easy to talk to and pleasant. Easy enough to talk to and a good provider of dreams, so treat her well!
-
11-13-18 18:52 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 100Maya
Based on reviews I recently saw Maya. Pics on STG are a few pounds ago. Cute. Great attitude. Enjoys what she does. Sane. Demon free. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, lots of kissing, multiple positions, not a clock watcher, will repeat.
-
11-12-18 20:03 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 875Response
I don't recall anyone who's reported on Alaina Noel. Taylar Adams has been around for years with favorable reports. You might consider contacting Ella.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/729069614384
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 19:27 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 574Looking
So I'll be up in the Greenville area in the next week or two and was looking on 411 at the talent. I've read on the board about Chelsea taking a break (damn her body looks great). Any word on Alaina Noel or Taylar Adams that advertise on there. No mention on this board in a cpl years. Any other suggestions. Thanks for the help. Feel free to PM if that's what you prefer.
-
11-12-18 19:22 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 574Tonka
She's is unbelievable. Saw her last year in Columbia and can't wait for her to come back. That Greek was a dream and her energy nonstop.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 13:48 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 374I saw an Eros babe.
About fifteen years ago. She turned out to be a porn star. Worth every damn penny. She was exactly what I saw in the ad. Can't remember her name, but I will post if I do. Met her at a hotel off of Two Notch road in Columbia.
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






