Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10624
-
11-15-18 01:16 #979Senior Member

Posts: 472I have seen her numerous times over like 5 years or so? She started a meth or heroin habit and I have seen her at the beginning, middle and after she kicked it, she was damn fine years ago she is too thin now, still ok now. She quit providing for a bit and you can read about why and her drama on TNA.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
She actually had a regular job, doing good after she got clean, we kept in touch, then she got pregnant again, little did I know she wasn't on BC when I was banging her, luckily I wasn't the one who knocked her up.
She said now after being screwed over by guys it is all business for her now, just ask her to silence her phone, she still is ok for BB with me but YMMV.
-
11-14-18 14:52 #978Senior Member

Posts: 11532 ontopBritney gone?
She was logged on TNA just this morning, maybe going UTR.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 09:17 #977Senior Member

Posts: 114332 ontopBritney gone?
I just noticed on TNA within the past couple days that here profile is bare. All the photos down and last login was a couple weeks ago. It's looking like she retired. Pity, I only seen her once and she was fantastic. As you said TaDandha, she's insatiable.
Originally Posted by TaDandHa
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 01:59 #976Senior Member

Posts: 2035What did you say to her?
We were supposed to have a date in August, but she freaked out and cancelled and told me she was quitting because she was tired of people saying things about her. It was the same date you posted this:
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
"She claims that is BS and does not do BB. ".
What exactly did you say to her?
She quit posting ads after that.
-
11-13-18 14:01 #975Senior Member

Posts: 25Lexxxi Monee
Hi. New to the board, but been on TNA for years. Someone was asking about Lexxxi and BBFS a few months ago. I've been with her around 6-7 times. She does CIM, Greek, BBBJ, etc for 500. She did, on one visit, ask if I had ever done BBFS with a provider, and I said no. She said something like, "well, my "friend" in the hobby offers it for 800" I got the hint that I could have it for that. She's pretty freaky, playful, and fun, but for 800, you better be a porn star.
Originally Posted by OneOldFuck
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?227275-Lexxxi-Monee
-
11-13-18 10:20 #974Banned Member

Posts: 43Scarlett
$300 Hr, $200 hhr +$50 greek, bb no questions asked. She is a cute little dumpling with a nice bubble-butt. K9 view is to die for! Very flexible and loves to be tossed around, used to be a gymnast. A little mechanical at first but she gets going once her spots are discovered. Worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Kolby
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 08:47 #973Senior Member

Posts: 389Deborah?
I've been wondering too. She has some reviews on Erotic monkey but they're sadly lacking any definitive details. I suspect she's "offering" because of her long history and no alerts or whispers of Robs. Usually I find that women with a long history and low number of reviews are offering the full menu. But it remains to be seen. I'll keep her in mind for an adventure soon.
Originally Posted by JogRan49
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 22:22 #972Senior Member

Posts: 389Deelight
I don't believe Deelight is still working. Unless UTR. I played with her a few times. Way better looking in person. Very sweet lady. She' got very into it. No discussion bb everything. Just a pure fun, organic experience.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 17:02 #971Senior Member

Posts: 115Mermaidkiller222
Any upcharge for BBFS?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Also any idea of what the 222 is all about, anything gang related?
-
11-12-18 15:40 #970Senior Member

Posts: 24Who told you that?
Originally Posted by PainalCream
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 14:50 #969Senior Member

Posts: 2938No upcharge.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rmaidkiller222
Can only host occasionally, if you like her looks she's got what you want.
-
11-12-18 13:17 #968Banned Member

Posts: 43Lovely Larissa
Yes she did from what I can tell and what others have said.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
She somewhat left a little crack of a comeback possibility when she announced publicly on another site in mid August that she was taking a break. She continued to surmise that may be gone indefinitely.
Hope she reconsiders and comes back soon as she was classy and sweet as they come but most of all sexy as fuck!
-
11-12-18 09:58 #967Regular Member

Posts: 2They are one in the same.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 19:09 #966Senior Member

Posts: 107Larissa
Did she retire?
-
11-11-18 18:13 #965Senior Member

Posts: 24I've talked with Deelight but never saw her. I want to get with Deelight one of these days. She'll take it anywhere.
Originally Posted by PainalCream
[View Original Post]
I didn't know Sarahbeth's mom was in the business too. I wonder if she is on TnA also.









Reply With Quote






