Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 31625
-
11-15-18 16:54 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 41AlexLynn266.
I have been around for a while, stay mostly behind the scenes now a days. Biggest scare for me was the gfegirls bust years back. But recently after a few whiskeys, I ventured out around the town in my super up little hotrod and got the itch. Texted Alex late at night and not only was she willing to see me but she treated me kindly. Behind closed doors she was just what the doctor ordered. Would repeat in the future. Definitely agree with Orlando.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 21:10 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 165Another amazing time with AlexLynn266
I was on the new for something new. I texted 2 girls but they kept asking for referrals, just too much back and forth. I just had enough of it, so I reached out to Alex. I have seen her twice before. I am so mad at myself that I tried to find someone new. She took such good care of me. No clock watching. Just want to make me feel good.
-
11-14-18 20:44 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 79Taryn
Passed through your city and seen the positive reviews on her so decided to see her.
She is very sweet and easy to talk, really makes you feel comfortable and safe. It's a breath of fresh air to see a provider who seems to be having a good time. I felt like I was just visiting a friend at a hotel. 150/ hhr cfs, cimsw, would repeat if I ever come by again.
-
11-14-18 15:56 #13337Regular Member

Posts: 3Baby Jamie
So a few weeks ago. I had some time in btwn Appts and decide to contact Baby Jamie. Pretty simple becasue she was available. It was a private house (not sure if she is there now) in the Williamburg area in Orlando. Went Right in she was a little heavier than she look in the pictures But it was ok since I just wanted a BBBJ. She definitely handled business! I love it sloppy and wet and loud. Enjoyed my time with Jamie. Until Next time!
-
11-13-18 03:07 #13336Senior Member

Posts: 46I messaged her tonight and she quoted me a 100 for a qv.
Originally Posted by CheesyOlives
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 08:47 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 108Now advertising
On our sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7148&cityid=98.
Originally Posted by OldFave
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 01:23 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 51Taryn part 2.
I wrote an earlier review of Taryn and I saw her twice more while I was in town. I hope you appreciate her. She is pretty new to the business and seems to be low volume. Her rates are extremely reasonable especially compared to what I pay up north. Each time I felt a great connection and that her services were outstanding. She was always fresh and clean. So the details for my last visit.
She came to my hotel this morning before I was leaving town. I opened the door and we were kissing before the door had time to close. We went to the couch and talked and kissed. We got her out of her clothes and she rode my mouth and tongue until she came. Then came my turn she undressed me while we kissed and then provided a great BJ. She seemed to know when I was getting close and slowed. We went to the bed and she won the O contest 3:1 but I certainly was satisfied. Take care of her Orlando. I'm already trying to convince her to come north.
OF.
-
11-11-18 23:03 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 353Eighty and she is pretty. Just bigger than the pictures.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 20:34 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 327AlexLynn visit review
Getting some reviews up finally after busy couple of months. I had tried reaching out to.
Several girls and Alex was quick to respond. This was a dream from about 3 weeks ago and late evening around 10 pm. She communicated by text fast enough and we set a time for 12 am. She was friendly and setup went smooth, which is always the best way to start a night! As stated on the sister site in her ad she is located near the airport and was no problem to find her place from the directions she gave. I arrived a few minutes early and she said she was just getting back from store and needed a. Few minutes to get ready. 10 minutes passed by and she sent me room number and said to come on in she was getting ready. Got to the room and had to wait another 10 minutes while she was still getting ready. It was a nice suite with 2 rooms as I waited in the first room for her to show up. Not my usual thing to wait without even meeting anyone at door but was confident from her many reviews here. Once she was ready and we met I was impressed with what I saw. She was wearing black lingerie which I believe is actually in her ad photos and great personality! She has a good figure and cute face. We had a good conversation while she finished her hair and that put me at ease. She then told me to get comfortable and she did the same. I enjoy the oral skills from my dreams and usually just enjoy that for my time when the.
Skills are good! Let me say she is good at those bbj skills and even said it's one of her favorite things to do. That's all I needed to hear. She made great eye contact and was open to my requests and she even offered some tips to me which was great. Very glad I met her and can't wait to se her again. 1/2 hr with her and she even allowed CIM, which was total bonus! Next time I will try full hour and experience the full options. See her with comfidence and her prices are worth it. Thanks Alex and hope to met soon again!
-
11-11-18 11:47 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 2059Gifts
Did you mean 80 roses or 180 roses, Fej? Is she as pretty as her pics?
Originally Posted by FejHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 10:58 #13330Regular Member

Posts: 21Kaci
I think I can agree on the positive review. I saw Kaci the other night at her hotel on I-Drive. I was a little bit drunk so didn't think I should write a full review. I remember having a good time as she took control of the situation and without telling her anything she took care of everything I needed. BJ and FS performed with enthusiasm. She's a cool chick. Will repeat when not drunk to write a more detailed review.
Originally Posted by FejHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 10:44 #13329Regular Member

Posts: 3Right!
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
This one: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6721&cityid=98.
-
11-11-18 02:38 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 213Do you have a URL to her ad?
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 01:42 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 353Kaci
Met up with Kaci earlier tonight. A very nice young girl. You may remember her as Liz about a year ago. She is maybe 10-15 lbs bigger than her pics. Her boobs are great! Easy going, friendly, clean, shaved, and very vocal. Her current in-call is a local hotel on OBT. I felt safe and had no problems. I wasn't there long, so a BBBJ / FS was $80. I will definitely be repeating.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/884463972646
-
11-11-18 00:47 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 523It would help if you leave a link or atleast tell us what website she's was advertising on so we know who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Floridaman82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





