Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13344

    Deland Barbie

    Was going to Daytona for business and checking the Deland section of the board to see what may be available on the way. Saw posting for Barbie and the pic looked like my type so arranged a meetup. A beauty of 21 made my day. After some inquiring I secured digits and we agreed to time and funding. She was there on time and we moved to her secluded safe spot. After the introduction we moved to back seat and even though I hadn't done this in the back since HS, it was like riding a bike. Soon, the cover was on and riding began. Cover was tossed and she sucked me dry.

    Barbie is a beauty, but if you go for spinners and skinny girls, look elsewhere and I'll keep her to myself cause she's MY dream girl. Looking great, makeup on, and dressed for action in a dress showing her curves. Great time with a chill girl. A nine at least.

    Check the deland section for pic and posts. She said I can share digits with senior members. The drive was worth it.

    Stay horny.

    Stay safe.

  2. #13343

    Velvet Vacation / Gybo any advice?

    Apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this question but looks right to me.

    Has anyone seen Velvet Vacation lately? She use to go by the name GYBo? I have seen her around advertising for years but never.

    Pulled the trigger. She seems to be a beautiful mature provider and if she is anything like her ads I can't wait to meet her! Before reaching out to her I was hoping anyone had seen her or had any info on her? I looked for previous reviews but haven't seen any for awhile.

    And not very many. Thanks for the info Guys!

    https://www.velvetvacation.com/

  3. #13342

    Always a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    I have been around for a while, stay mostly behind the scenes now a days. Biggest scare for me was the gfegirls bust years back. But recently after a few whiskeys, I ventured out around the town in my super up little hotrod and got the itch. Texted Alex late at night and not only was she willing to see me but she treated me kindly. Behind closed doors she was just what the doctor ordered. Would repeat in the future. Definitely agree with Orlando.
    I always wonder why more guys don't see Alex but that's a good thing for me. She's always able to fit me into her schedule. This AM was no exception. It was a one on one session this time but she had exactly what I needed. Can't wait for next time.

  4. #13341

    Baby Jamie

    So I just visited with Baby Jamie, and skills were definitely as advertised. She did make me feel comfortable which is good because I'm new to all of this.

    She had some cats in the room, but with her moving situation, she had to. Also they didn't bother the festivities.

    Only did 15 headache relief which is what I needed, but next time will go for FS.

    Til next time.

  5. #13340

    AlexLynn266.

    I have been around for a while, stay mostly behind the scenes now a days. Biggest scare for me was the gfegirls bust years back. But recently after a few whiskeys, I ventured out around the town in my super up little hotrod and got the itch. Texted Alex late at night and not only was she willing to see me but she treated me kindly. Behind closed doors she was just what the doctor ordered. Would repeat in the future. Definitely agree with Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I was on the new for something new. I texted 2 girls but they kept asking for referrals, just too much back and forth. I just had enough of it, so I reached out to Alex. I have seen her twice before. I am so mad at myself that I tried to find someone new. She took such good care of me. No clock watching. Just want to make me feel good.

  6. #13339

    Another amazing time with AlexLynn266

    I was on the new for something new. I texted 2 girls but they kept asking for referrals, just too much back and forth. I just had enough of it, so I reached out to Alex. I have seen her twice before. I am so mad at myself that I tried to find someone new. She took such good care of me. No clock watching. Just want to make me feel good.

  7. #13338

    Taryn

    Passed through your city and seen the positive reviews on her so decided to see her.

    She is very sweet and easy to talk, really makes you feel comfortable and safe. It's a breath of fresh air to see a provider who seems to be having a good time. I felt like I was just visiting a friend at a hotel. 150/ hhr cfs, cimsw, would repeat if I ever come by again.

  8. #13337

    Baby Jamie

    So a few weeks ago. I had some time in btwn Appts and decide to contact Baby Jamie. Pretty simple becasue she was available. It was a private house (not sure if she is there now) in the Williamburg area in Orlando. Went Right in she was a little heavier than she look in the pictures But it was ok since I just wanted a BBBJ. She definitely handled business! I love it sloppy and wet and loud. Enjoyed my time with Jamie. Until Next time!

  9. #13336
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyOlives  [View Original Post]
    I think I can agree on the positive review. I saw Kaci the other night at her hotel on I-Drive. I was a little bit drunk so didn't think I should write a full review. I remember having a good time as she took control of the situation and without telling her anything she took care of everything I needed. BJ and FS performed with enthusiasm. She's a cool chick. Will repeat when not drunk to write a more detailed review.
    I messaged her tonight and she quoted me a 100 for a qv.

  10. #13335

    Now advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFave  [View Original Post]
    I wrote an earlier review of Taryn and I saw her twice more while I was in town. I hope you appreciate her. She is pretty new to the business and seems to be low volume. Her rates are extremely reasonable especially compared to what I pay up north. Each time I felt a great connection and that her services were outstanding. She was always fresh and clean. So the details for my last visit.

    She came to my hotel this morning before I was leaving town. I opened the door and we were kissing before the door had time to close. We went to the couch and talked and kissed. We got her out of her clothes and she rode my mouth and tongue until she came. Then came my turn she undressed me while we kissed and then provided a great BJ. She seemed to know when I was getting close and slowed. We went to the bed and she won the O contest 3:1 but I certainly was satisfied. Take care of her Orlando. I'm already trying to convince her to come north.

    OF.
    On our sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7148&cityid=98.

  11. #13334

    Taryn part 2.

    I wrote an earlier review of Taryn and I saw her twice more while I was in town. I hope you appreciate her. She is pretty new to the business and seems to be low volume. Her rates are extremely reasonable especially compared to what I pay up north. Each time I felt a great connection and that her services were outstanding. She was always fresh and clean. So the details for my last visit.

    She came to my hotel this morning before I was leaving town. I opened the door and we were kissing before the door had time to close. We went to the couch and talked and kissed. We got her out of her clothes and she rode my mouth and tongue until she came. Then came my turn she undressed me while we kissed and then provided a great BJ. She seemed to know when I was getting close and slowed. We went to the bed and she won the O contest 3:1 but I certainly was satisfied. Take care of her Orlando. I'm already trying to convince her to come north.

    OF.

  12. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 80 roses or 180 roses, Fej? Is she as pretty as her pics?
    Eighty and she is pretty. Just bigger than the pictures.

  13. #13332

    AlexLynn visit review

    Getting some reviews up finally after busy couple of months. I had tried reaching out to.

    Several girls and Alex was quick to respond. This was a dream from about 3 weeks ago and late evening around 10 pm. She communicated by text fast enough and we set a time for 12 am. She was friendly and setup went smooth, which is always the best way to start a night! As stated on the sister site in her ad she is located near the airport and was no problem to find her place from the directions she gave. I arrived a few minutes early and she said she was just getting back from store and needed a. Few minutes to get ready. 10 minutes passed by and she sent me room number and said to come on in she was getting ready. Got to the room and had to wait another 10 minutes while she was still getting ready. It was a nice suite with 2 rooms as I waited in the first room for her to show up. Not my usual thing to wait without even meeting anyone at door but was confident from her many reviews here. Once she was ready and we met I was impressed with what I saw. She was wearing black lingerie which I believe is actually in her ad photos and great personality! She has a good figure and cute face. We had a good conversation while she finished her hair and that put me at ease. She then told me to get comfortable and she did the same. I enjoy the oral skills from my dreams and usually just enjoy that for my time when the.

    Skills are good! Let me say she is good at those bbj skills and even said it's one of her favorite things to do. That's all I needed to hear. She made great eye contact and was open to my requests and she even offered some tips to me which was great. Very glad I met her and can't wait to se her again. 1/2 hr with her and she even allowed CIM, which was total bonus! Next time I will try full hour and experience the full options. See her with comfidence and her prices are worth it. Thanks Alex and hope to met soon again!

  14. #13331

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by FejHead  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kaci earlier tonight. A very nice young girl. You may remember her as Liz about a year ago. She is maybe 10-15 lbs bigger than her pics. Her boobs are great! Easy going, friendly, clean, shaved, and very vocal. Her current in-call is a local hotel on OBT. I felt safe and had no problems. I wasn't there long, so a BBBJ / FS was $80. I will definitely be repeating.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/884463972646
    Did you mean 80 roses or 180 roses, Fej? Is she as pretty as her pics?

  15. #13330

    Kaci

    Quote Originally Posted by FejHead  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kaci earlier tonight. A very nice young girl. You may remember her as Liz about a year ago. She is maybe 10-15 lbs bigger than her pics. Her boobs are great! Easy going, friendly, clean, shaved, and very vocal. Her current in-call is a local hotel on OBT. I felt safe and had no problems. I wasn't there long, so a BBBJ / FS was $80. I will definitely be repeating.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/884463972646
    I think I can agree on the positive review. I saw Kaci the other night at her hotel on I-Drive. I was a little bit drunk so didn't think I should write a full review. I remember having a good time as she took control of the situation and without telling her anything she took care of everything I needed. BJ and FS performed with enthusiasm. She's a cool chick. Will repeat when not drunk to write a more detailed review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape