Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3631
-
11-16-18 08:57 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 657SycloneGs2013
SycloneGs2013 hahaha he wants all info he can get no wonder the escorts don't see him. Nose trouble Get a life Guy and better job.
-
11-15-18 23:43 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 233I can assure you she had no limits other than how much she could swallow.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 20:54 #1739Banned Member

Posts: 207Rolling stroker
I would like to apologize to everyone (Rolling Metro excluded) by using mom in a post. I should have used your boy bust one along with your sister who is blowing me now. Grandma's are off limit little step child now run along.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 19:56 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 233Smooth
I would like to apologize for using your mom to make a grammatical point. I should have used your sister or grandma.
-
11-13-18 14:16 #1737Administrator

Posts: 5265Your name is perfect
I have always been NotSureY some guys don't understand that hookers aren't doing them a favor by fucking them.
Originally Posted by NotSureY
[View Original Post]
You suggested he needs to worry about getting blackballed because he had a hooker with stank pussy? Let me say that again, you think he's in danger of getting blackballed because he said a chicks pussy stank so bad he needed to comment about it.
Are you starting to understand. He's not the one who needs to worry about being blackballed. Chicks don't let you fuck them because you give them money, you let them have the money because you fuck them. Shit like this is what breeds GPS.
Try it like this
IF HER PUSSY STINKS DON'T FUCK HER ANYMORE.
Are you getting the idea?
A2
Apologies, I meant to put this on the fight thread when I created it.
-
11-12-18 20:52 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 233[Deleted by Admin]
Mom's are off limits, always have been.
A2
-
11-12-18 16:20 #1735Banned Member

Posts: 207[Deleted by Admin]
Mom's are off limits, always have been.
A2
-
11-12-18 14:06 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 233Jesus H. No wonder we lose jobs to Asia.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
Pronouns (one word).
Too (also).
Fucking (don't forget the C).
Don't forget your commas little girl.
-
11-12-18 13:52 #1733Banned Member

Posts: 207Close Rolling Metro Stoner I was home schooled by your trick Mother
And she was a horrible teacher. Your Mom is why I spell and use wrong pro nouns cause I was to busy fuking her fat ass to care about school. Funny thing Rolling when I fuk your Moms she screams your name when she cums, why is that Rolling?
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 06:00 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 233Oh for the love of God. The word is "fuckwad". Smooth must have been home-schooled by his grandma.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 02:24 #1731Banned Member

Posts: 207I get out of bed with your Mom's jizz on my cock
Read headline Fuk Wad.
Originally Posted by DoingItRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 18:06 #1730Banned Member

Posts: 35This is too funny. SmoothDriver how in the world do you even make it out of bed in the morning.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 18:01 #1729Banned Member

Posts: 35How does such a smart man with such a broad vocabulary let the word "reckon" slip through his finger tips?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 17:56 #1728Banned Member

Posts: 35I agree Germany hands down, I prefer petite European women. No soccer ball fake titted ladies for me.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Not sure if you know this, but the reason the rates are so low in Buenos Aires is because of the influx of post-op transvestites. If you take a good look at that "girls" hand(s) you can see the "her" ring finger is longer then "her" index finger. This is how you know "she" was a man. Men have a longer ring finger then their index finger and it's the opposite for a women, their index finger is longer then their ringer finger. Don't get me wrong I'm not judging, some guys like to hit ugly fat girls for 35 bucks and some guys like to hit hot girls that used to be a guy for 35 bucks. Live and let live is what I always say.
-
11-11-18 13:04 #1727Administrator

Posts: 5265I haven't been
I know guys who have though and while they liked it they mostly didn't go back. They go to Colombia and Brazil. I reckon I'll swing through there some day. It's on the list.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





