Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3631
-
11-11-18 00:38 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 73Amsterdam
50 euro is the going rate there in Amsterdam for a quick BJ and fuck. I banged like 7 girls over 3 days I was there in Amsterdam before I moved into a different country on my trip and they were all 50 euros each. I admit one of the girls was at a brothel though but it was 70 euros there. I believe the place was called Park 118. I wanted the full experience so I tried both ways out. The window girls were always 50 euro unless you were to negotiate extra things outside the normal stuff. I never had a bad experience though. I have read stories about bad experiences people have had with some girls charging more or giving poor service. Maybe I just got really lucky. My friend who was with me never had a bad experience either or paid over 50 euro at any time. This was just last summer too. I would like to experience hookers in other places in Europe one day. I'll definitely try out other places too. My friend lives there so I'll be back sometime soon in the future. I have heard Germany is good though.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 23:32 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 242I have been to AMS multiple times, the issue with $50 euro girls is that you get 10 to 15 min.
Originally Posted by Jime1991
[View Original Post]
If you are looking for the best price / quality then the best spot is Cuba. I have been to about 50 countries and nothing comes to the quality of Cuban women / money ratio. $200 a day will get you a model quality college going girl for the whole day. The only issue is it's not open as AMS or Montreal. You need to have the right contacts.
-
11-10-18 21:17 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 49You must be referring to amsterdam NY for those rates.
Originally Posted by Jime1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 15:35 #1723Administrator

Posts: 5265Seriously?
Where are you getting 50 Euro pussy in AMS? I've been there and have never run into that. For Europe my choice would be Germany and FKK's.
Originally Posted by Jime1991
[View Original Post]
Though for everywhere, home is where the heart is. $35 bucks an hour, unlimited shots on goal, orally fixated with zero gag reflex.
https://www.sexysabor.com/shantal-15-2487-7258/
Just saying.
-
11-10-18 14:06 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 73Amsterdam is the holy grail, Montreal is great too
The best place to go is Amsterdam obviously. Hundreds of perfect 9 & 10's and all it'll cost you is 50 euro to get your dick sucked and fucked which is about $60 US. I've been to Montreal before too and it did have a lot better looking girls than Detroit if you went through and agency. I think the French Canadian girls are gorgeous, none of that trashy or ghetto attitude you find around Detroit. The European girls are in a while different level than French Canadian girls though. Nothing like banging a tall, skinny, sexy Eastern European girl in Amsterdam for only 50 euros. It's the best deal in the world IMO. Montreal doesn't have the prostitution out in the open like what you would find in Amsterdam though. It'll cost more going to Amsterdam than going to Montreal but it's worth it in every way.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 20:07 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 233What is a metro?
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 18:30 #1720Banned Member

Posts: 207Hey Rabbit327 Metro Rolling Stoner wants more attention.
Another pinhead response from Bust ones bff Metro Rolling loves the boner Stoner.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 15:28 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 233Damn you're one boring fuck.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 11:37 #1718Banned Member

Posts: 207Rolling Stoner is the new Metro Rider
Metro Rider has a twin named Rolling Stoner. Just as creepy and of coarse a know it all.
Originally Posted by Rabbit327
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 00:30 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 121Oooooo.
Is there a metro rider I need to berate into the ground again? Was so much fun last time.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 23:39 #1716Banned Member

Posts: 207You funny like Rolling Metro. 👎
Thought you like women also? Done being a dick for now. Tc be safe everyone.
Originally Posted by BustOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 19:59 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 49Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Originally Posted by BustOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 12:35 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 49I admit I'm gay. I can still be on this site.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 11:52 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 49Did I quote your (not you're) post dumbass? I was talking to myself (kind of). I think I may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
It's fucking you're not your. Lear how to use the two words correctly.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
Definition of your
1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors your bodies, agent or agents your contributions, or object or objects of an action your discharge.
2 : of or relating to one or oneself when you face the north, east is at your right.
3 used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the your typical teenager.
Definition of you're
1 : you are.
-
10-28-18 11:36 #1712Banned Member

Posts: 207No Busty you love to suck dick, your own words.
I may be a dick but your the one who loves to suck Rolling Metros dick and others. Today was Bustys coming out party, dam that is so gay on a site not for queers.
Originally Posted by BustOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






