Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 464 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1223

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    There has been some PMs concerning Burnside an things that are not happening there. This is a reliable safe place with great service.

    Nothing negative is happening there. The 3 or 4 regular girls offer what you want. After they trust you as I posted before.

    Scare tactics are not warranted an are BS. I do not use the name of the place an never have in my posts because I did not want to ruin a good thing.

    If guys wanted to know where it was I PMed them. If they wanted info I PMed them. These random PM tactics trying to scare guys away is crazy.

    Just my 2 cents.
    To be clear. What I was only saying here. Guys have been PMing other guys saying they see LE parked there an to be careful. Trying to get guys not to go there.

    All LE was probably doing was stopping in at one of the stores for a coffee or a slice of pizza then leaving. Lily an Nicole do not feel any heat from LE an are looking forward to all Vets Monday.

    They called it Ramrod Straight Monday. Ohh that Asian humor.

  2. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Ron has always been very helpful either thru PM or thru his postings of experiences. Whenever I write to him about his post and asked for details he gave me further info. He has also cautioned about any issues he has faced for the benefit of others.

    So I don't know why he has been attacked here with no factual basis.

    I would trust Ronone any day than any Junior trying to undermine seniors.
    Agree, Ron has been great for me, thanks Ron, and burnside has also been very fun every time.

    Cheers.

  3. #1221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Ron postings

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.
    Ron has always been very helpful either thru PM or thru his postings of experiences. Whenever I write to him about his post and asked for details he gave me further info. He has also cautioned about any issues he has faced for the benefit of others.

    So I don't know why he has been attacked here with no factual basis.

    I would trust Ronone any day than any Junior trying to undermine seniors.

  4. #1220

    Givers / Takers

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    When I have someone asking me for info from me, or complaining on here, or making a fuss in some way, I usually got through their posting history. I have three categories- 1) helpful, gives information +1; 2) just wants information -1; 3) Benign post, just makes a comment, neither give nor takes 0. Sometimes a guy complains a lot in a post and I make those a -2. I add up the numbers and see what we've got. A lot of use hover around zero. There's guys like Ron with large positive numbers (sometimes due to a large number of posts in general). Then there's people who have large negative numbers without a high posting count. That's how I judge who I give info to, how helpful I am, and who I trust more. So, I ask you guys to think about whether you're a giver or a taker and how that affects how some seniors react. We are here for one another's' mutual benefit and safety. This requires a certain amount of mutual cooperation.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  5. #1219

    Why the hate?

    Not being from the area and passing through, I also got very appreciated help from Ron. Not sure of the hostility, but if there's something more to your post, please share. No room for hate towards those who openly offer their perspective; thought that was the whole point of this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.

  6. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Really not sure what you're laughing about. I've read the thread and don't see the BS your talking about. After having read your history of comments, I see you talked some trash about Ron about a year ago. If you're going to call somebody out, perhaps you should stand on firmer ground and be more descriptive. I've never had a problem with him, I have PMed him and he back with nothing but helpful and accurate info.

  7. #1217
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, just report the post, add them to your ignore list and get more pussy.

    A2

  8. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.
    I am new here (not to the scene) and Ron has been a stand up guy. So. He's been helpful and it's apparent he is trying to keep things safe. My 2 cents.

  9. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.

  10. #1214

    Bs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    I've known Ron on here for a long time. Always is helpful. Gives good information. Responds privately when it's appropriate. Never been accused of giving misinformation to my knowledge. You seem to feel otherwise. Is there something you know that we should know? Or, maybe he did or said something you took offense with and a private message would be in order so you don't get flagged by A2. You keep sniping at him and are starting to look very petty. This Forum is for mutual help and safety. Maybe he owes you an apology or you him, or both. You don't have to like him or agree with him. Let's just move on from the drama. No one here wants to see this stuff.

    Blue.

  11. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Burnside 8 or 10 times. First posted about it Sept. Of 2017. Saw Nicole 8 of those times. In my opinion an attractive young lady and easy to be with. Excellent english.

    Always paid 60 + 60 and walked away happy. Once I had high hopes and brought a condom, placed it on the little table. She handed it back to me with a smile and said no.

    She is very accommodating up to a point.
    Long time lurker of site, first time posting. Always have had great service from Burnside as discussed by others. My go-to when I am driving through the state. Thanks guys for the recommendation.

  12. #1212

    Burnside

    Guys,

    Visited last night in the pouring rain and found Lily, I have said before I hav3 been visiting this place for years!

    Lily was very nic3 and accommodating, I don't know what the buzz is about certain perks being made available!

    I can tell you since back when Jessica was there I have never been able to get more than a HJ!

    Either way sh3 gav3 me the usual accommodating service, fun very flirtatious and bubbly towards me!

  13. #1211

    Agree RonOne

    I've been to Burnside 8 or 10 times. First posted about it Sept. Of 2017. Saw Nicole 8 of those times. In my opinion an attractive young lady and easy to be with. Excellent english.

    Always paid 60 + 60 and walked away happy. Once I had high hopes and brought a condom, placed it on the little table. She handed it back to me with a smile and said no.

    She is very accommodating up to a point.

  14. #1210

    Burnside

    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.

  15. #1209

    Burnside

    There has been some PMs concerning Burnside an things that are not happening there. This is a reliable safe place with great service.

    Nothing negative is happening there. The 3 or 4 regular girls offer what you want. After they trust you as I posted before.

    Scare tactics are not warranted an are BS. I do not use the name of the place an never have in my posts because I did not want to ruin a good thing.

    If guys wanted to know where it was I PMed them. If they wanted info I PMed them. These random PM tactics trying to scare guys away is crazy.

    Just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape