Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6953
-
11-11-18 14:40 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
To be clear. What I was only saying here. Guys have been PMing other guys saying they see LE parked there an to be careful. Trying to get guys not to go there.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
All LE was probably doing was stopping in at one of the stores for a coffee or a slice of pizza then leaving. Lily an Nicole do not feel any heat from LE an are looking forward to all Vets Monday.
They called it Ramrod Straight Monday. Ohh that Asian humor.
-
11-11-18 14:15 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 37Agree, Ron has been great for me, thanks Ron, and burnside has also been very fun every time.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
11-10-18 17:32 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 159Ron postings
Ron has always been very helpful either thru PM or thru his postings of experiences. Whenever I write to him about his post and asked for details he gave me further info. He has also cautioned about any issues he has faced for the benefit of others.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
So I don't know why he has been attacked here with no factual basis.
I would trust Ronone any day than any Junior trying to undermine seniors.
-
11-10-18 17:07 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 1322Givers / Takers
When I have someone asking me for info from me, or complaining on here, or making a fuss in some way, I usually got through their posting history. I have three categories- 1) helpful, gives information +1; 2) just wants information -1; 3) Benign post, just makes a comment, neither give nor takes 0. Sometimes a guy complains a lot in a post and I make those a -2. I add up the numbers and see what we've got. A lot of use hover around zero. There's guys like Ron with large positive numbers (sometimes due to a large number of posts in general). Then there's people who have large negative numbers without a high posting count. That's how I judge who I give info to, how helpful I am, and who I trust more. So, I ask you guys to think about whether you're a giver or a taker and how that affects how some seniors react. We are here for one another's' mutual benefit and safety. This requires a certain amount of mutual cooperation.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
11-10-18 16:43 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 65Why the hate?
Not being from the area and passing through, I also got very appreciated help from Ron. Not sure of the hostility, but if there's something more to your post, please share. No room for hate towards those who openly offer their perspective; thought that was the whole point of this board.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 16:12 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 63Really not sure what you're laughing about. I've read the thread and don't see the BS your talking about. After having read your history of comments, I see you talked some trash about Ron about a year ago. If you're going to call somebody out, perhaps you should stand on firmer ground and be more descriptive. I've never had a problem with him, I have PMed him and he back with nothing but helpful and accurate info.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 15:41 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 1070[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls, just report the post, add them to your ignore list and get more pussy.
A2
-
11-10-18 15:12 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 60I am new here (not to the scene) and Ron has been a stand up guy. So. He's been helpful and it's apparent he is trying to keep things safe. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 14:43 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 362Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 14:06 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bs?
I've known Ron on here for a long time. Always is helpful. Gives good information. Responds privately when it's appropriate. Never been accused of giving misinformation to my knowledge. You seem to feel otherwise. Is there something you know that we should know? Or, maybe he did or said something you took offense with and a private message would be in order so you don't get flagged by A2. You keep sniping at him and are starting to look very petty. This Forum is for mutual help and safety. Maybe he owes you an apology or you him, or both. You don't have to like him or agree with him. Let's just move on from the drama. No one here wants to see this stuff.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-10-18 13:35 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 104Long time lurker of site, first time posting. Always have had great service from Burnside as discussed by others. My go-to when I am driving through the state. Thanks guys for the recommendation.
Originally Posted by Looking16
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 12:13 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 202Burnside
Guys,
Visited last night in the pouring rain and found Lily, I have said before I hav3 been visiting this place for years!
Lily was very nic3 and accommodating, I don't know what the buzz is about certain perks being made available!
I can tell you since back when Jessica was there I have never been able to get more than a HJ!
Either way sh3 gav3 me the usual accommodating service, fun very flirtatious and bubbly towards me!
-
11-10-18 10:53 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 129Agree RonOne
I've been to Burnside 8 or 10 times. First posted about it Sept. Of 2017. Saw Nicole 8 of those times. In my opinion an attractive young lady and easy to be with. Excellent english.
Always paid 60 + 60 and walked away happy. Once I had high hopes and brought a condom, placed it on the little table. She handed it back to me with a smile and said no.
She is very accommodating up to a point.
-
11-09-18 21:54 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 257Burnside
Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
-
11-09-18 10:54 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
There has been some PMs concerning Burnside an things that are not happening there. This is a reliable safe place with great service.
Nothing negative is happening there. The 3 or 4 regular girls offer what you want. After they trust you as I posted before.
Scare tactics are not warranted an are BS. I do not use the name of the place an never have in my posts because I did not want to ruin a good thing.
If guys wanted to know where it was I PMed them. If they wanted info I PMed them. These random PM tactics trying to scare guys away is crazy.
Just my 2 cents.











Reply With Quote




