Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 243 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1741

    SycloneGs2013

    SycloneGs2013 hahaha he wants all info he can get no wonder the escorts don't see him. Nose trouble Get a life Guy and better job.

  2. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to everyone (Rolling Metro excluded) by using mom in a post. I should have used your boy bust one along with your sister who is blowing me now. Grandma's are off limit little step child now run along.
    I can assure you she had no limits other than how much she could swallow.

  3. #1739

    Rolling stroker

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize for using your mom to make a grammatical point. I should have used your sister or grandma.
    I would like to apologize to everyone (Rolling Metro excluded) by using mom in a post. I should have used your boy bust one along with your sister who is blowing me now. Grandma's are off limit little step child now run along.

  4. #1738

    Smooth

    I would like to apologize for using your mom to make a grammatical point. I should have used your sister or grandma.

  5. #1737
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Your name is perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSureY  [View Original Post]
    You don't unless you never want to see her again. Also remember Diamonds could "blacklist" you too for a comment like that.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
    I have always been NotSureY some guys don't understand that hookers aren't doing them a favor by fucking them.

    You suggested he needs to worry about getting blackballed because he had a hooker with stank pussy? Let me say that again, you think he's in danger of getting blackballed because he said a chicks pussy stank so bad he needed to comment about it.

    Are you starting to understand. He's not the one who needs to worry about being blackballed. Chicks don't let you fuck them because you give them money, you let them have the money because you fuck them. Shit like this is what breeds GPS.

    Try it like this

    IF HER PUSSY STINKS DON'T FUCK HER ANYMORE.

    Are you getting the idea?

    A2

    Apologies, I meant to put this on the fight thread when I created it.

  6. #1736
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Mom's are off limits, always have been.

    A2

  7. #1735
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Mom's are off limits, always have been.

    A2

  8. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    And she was a horrible teacher. Your Mom is why I spell and use wrong pro nouns cause I was to busy fuking her fat ass to care about school. Funny thing Rolling when I fuk your Moms she screams your name when she cums, why is that Rolling?
    Jesus H. No wonder we lose jobs to Asia.

    Pronouns (one word).

    Too (also).

    Fucking (don't forget the C).

    Don't forget your commas little girl.

  9. #1733

    Close Rolling Metro Stoner I was home schooled by your trick Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Oh for the love of God. The word is "fuckwad". Smooth must have been home-schooled by his grandma.
    And she was a horrible teacher. Your Mom is why I spell and use wrong pro nouns cause I was to busy fuking her fat ass to care about school. Funny thing Rolling when I fuk your Moms she screams your name when she cums, why is that Rolling?

  10. #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Read headline Fuk Wad.
    Oh for the love of God. The word is "fuckwad". Smooth must have been home-schooled by his grandma.

  11. #1731

    I get out of bed with your Mom's jizz on my cock

    Quote Originally Posted by DoingItRight  [View Original Post]
    This is too funny. SmoothDriver how in the world do you even make it out of bed in the morning.
    Read headline Fuk Wad.

  12. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I just copied and pasted your post into Grammarly's website because I couldn't understand a god damn word you're (not your) trying to say. It overloaded their server faster then a DDoS attack. Jesus Fucking Christ man, 16 typos in a 4 sentence paragraph. Detroit schools at their finest.

    Does anyone have an illiterate-fuck to English dictionary? I need someone to translate this for me.
    This is too funny. SmoothDriver how in the world do you even make it out of bed in the morning.

  13. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I know guys who have though and while they liked it they mostly didn't go back. They go to Colombia and Brazil. I reckon I'll swing through there some day. It's on the list.
    How does such a smart man with such a broad vocabulary let the word "reckon" slip through his finger tips?

  14. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Where are you getting 50 Euro pussy in AMS? I've been there and have never run into that. For Europe my choice would be Germany and FKK's.

    Though for everywhere, home is where the heart is. $35 bucks an hour, unlimited shots on goal, orally fixated with zero gag reflex.

    https://www.sexysabor.com/shantal-15-2487-7258/

    Just saying.
    I agree Germany hands down, I prefer petite European women. No soccer ball fake titted ladies for me.

    Not sure if you know this, but the reason the rates are so low in Buenos Aires is because of the influx of post-op transvestites. If you take a good look at that "girls" hand(s) you can see the "her" ring finger is longer then "her" index finger. This is how you know "she" was a man. Men have a longer ring finger then their index finger and it's the opposite for a women, their index finger is longer then their ringer finger. Don't get me wrong I'm not judging, some guys like to hit ugly fat girls for 35 bucks and some guys like to hit hot girls that used to be a guy for 35 bucks. Live and let live is what I always say.

  15. #1727
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    I haven't been

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    I have been to AMS multiple times, the issue with $50 euro girls is that you get 10 to 15 min.

    If you are looking for the best price / quality then the best spot is Cuba. I have been to about 50 countries and nothing comes to the quality of Cuban women / money ratio. $200 a day will get you a model quality college going girl for the whole day. The only issue is it's not open as AMS or Montreal. You need to have the right contacts.
    I know guys who have though and while they liked it they mostly didn't go back. They go to Colombia and Brazil. I reckon I'll swing through there some day. It's on the list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape