Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 243 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1726

    Amsterdam

    50 euro is the going rate there in Amsterdam for a quick BJ and fuck. I banged like 7 girls over 3 days I was there in Amsterdam before I moved into a different country on my trip and they were all 50 euros each. I admit one of the girls was at a brothel though but it was 70 euros there. I believe the place was called Park 118. I wanted the full experience so I tried both ways out. The window girls were always 50 euro unless you were to negotiate extra things outside the normal stuff. I never had a bad experience though. I have read stories about bad experiences people have had with some girls charging more or giving poor service. Maybe I just got really lucky. My friend who was with me never had a bad experience either or paid over 50 euro at any time. This was just last summer too. I would like to experience hookers in other places in Europe one day. I'll definitely try out other places too. My friend lives there so I'll be back sometime soon in the future. I have heard Germany is good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Where are you getting 50 Euro pussy in AMS? I've been there and have never run into that. For Europe my choice would be Germany and FKK's.

    Though for everywhere, home is where the heart is. $35 bucks an hour, unlimited shots on goal, orally fixated with zero gag reflex.

    https://www.sexysabor.com/shantal-15-2487-7258/

    Just saying.

  2. #1725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    The best place to go is Amsterdam obviously. Hundreds of perfect 9 & 10's and all it'll cost you is 50 euro to get your dick sucked and fucked which is about $60 US. I've been to Montreal before too and it did have a lot better looking girls than Detroit if you went through and agency. I think the French Canadian girls are gorgeous, none of that trashy or ghetto attitude you find around Detroit. The European girls are in a while different level than French Canadian girls though. Nothing like banging a tall, skinny, sexy Eastern European girl in Amsterdam for only 50 euros. It's the best deal in the world IMO. Montreal doesn't have the prostitution out in the open like what you would find in Amsterdam though. It'll cost more going to Amsterdam than going to Montreal but it's worth it in every way.
    I have been to AMS multiple times, the issue with $50 euro girls is that you get 10 to 15 min.

    If you are looking for the best price / quality then the best spot is Cuba. I have been to about 50 countries and nothing comes to the quality of Cuban women / money ratio. $200 a day will get you a model quality college going girl for the whole day. The only issue is it's not open as AMS or Montreal. You need to have the right contacts.

  3. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    The best place to go is Amsterdam obviously. Hundreds of perfect 9 & 10's and all it'll cost you is 50 euro to get your dick sucked and fucked which is about $60 US. I've been to Montreal before too and it did have a lot better looking girls than Detroit if you went through and agency. I think the French Canadian girls are gorgeous, none of that trashy or ghetto attitude you find around Detroit. The European girls are in a while different level than French Canadian girls though. Nothing like banging a tall, skinny, sexy Eastern European girl in Amsterdam for only 50 euros. It's the best deal in the world IMO. Montreal doesn't have the prostitution out in the open like what you would find in Amsterdam though. It'll cost more going to Amsterdam than going to Montreal but it's worth it in every way.
    You must be referring to amsterdam NY for those rates.

  4. #1723
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    The best place to go is Amsterdam obviously. Hundreds of perfect 9 & 10's and all it'll cost you is 50 euro to get your dick sucked and fucked which is about $60 US. I've been to Montreal before too and it did have a lot better looking girls than Detroit if you went through and agency. I think the French Canadian girls are gorgeous, none of that trashy or ghetto attitude you find around Detroit. The European girls are in a while different level than French Canadian girls though. Nothing like banging a tall, skinny, sexy Eastern European girl in Amsterdam for only 50 euros. It's the best deal in the world IMO. Montreal doesn't have the prostitution out in the open like what you would find in Amsterdam though. It'll cost more going to Amsterdam than going to Montreal but it's worth it in every way.
    Where are you getting 50 Euro pussy in AMS? I've been there and have never run into that. For Europe my choice would be Germany and FKK's.

    Though for everywhere, home is where the heart is. $35 bucks an hour, unlimited shots on goal, orally fixated with zero gag reflex.

    https://www.sexysabor.com/shantal-15-2487-7258/

    Just saying.

  5. #1722

    Amsterdam is the holy grail, Montreal is great too

    The best place to go is Amsterdam obviously. Hundreds of perfect 9 & 10's and all it'll cost you is 50 euro to get your dick sucked and fucked which is about $60 US. I've been to Montreal before too and it did have a lot better looking girls than Detroit if you went through and agency. I think the French Canadian girls are gorgeous, none of that trashy or ghetto attitude you find around Detroit. The European girls are in a while different level than French Canadian girls though. Nothing like banging a tall, skinny, sexy Eastern European girl in Amsterdam for only 50 euros. It's the best deal in the world IMO. Montreal doesn't have the prostitution out in the open like what you would find in Amsterdam though. It'll cost more going to Amsterdam than going to Montreal but it's worth it in every way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    Spent the weekend in Montreal. Short flight, 2 nights hotel all under $500. As for girls, these girls are 100 x better then what I find in Detroit and cost less.

    I doubt there is anything like Montreal in US.

  6. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Another pinhead response from Bust ones bff Metro Rolling loves the boner Stoner.
    What is a metro?

  7. #1720

    Hey Rabbit327 Metro Rolling Stoner wants more attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Damn you're one boring fuck.
    Another pinhead response from Bust ones bff Metro Rolling loves the boner Stoner.

  8. #1719
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Metro Rider has a twin named Rolling Stoner. Just as creepy and of coarse a know it all.
    Damn you're one boring fuck.

  9. #1718

    Rolling Stoner is the new Metro Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    Is there a metro rider I need to berate into the ground again? Was so much fun last time.
    Metro Rider has a twin named Rolling Stoner. Just as creepy and of coarse a know it all.

  10. #1717

    Oooooo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Ty Mrs. Crabtree aka Metro Stoner for being such a good teacher (puking in my mouth).
    Is there a metro rider I need to berate into the ground again? Was so much fun last time.

  11. #1716

    You funny like Rolling Metro. 👎

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Thought you like women also? Done being a dick for now. Tc be safe everyone.

  12. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    I admit I'm gay. I can still be on this site.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

  13. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I may be a dick but your the one who loves to suck Rolling Metros dick and others. Today was Bustys coming out party, dam that is so gay on a site not for queers.
    I admit I'm gay. I can still be on this site.

  14. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I may be a dick but your the one who loves to suck Rolling Metros dick and others. Today was Bustys coming out party, dam that is so gay on a site not for queers.
    Did I quote your (not you're) post dumbass? I was talking to myself (kind of). I think I may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I may be a dick but your the one who loves to suck Rolling Metros dick and others. Today was Bustys coming out party, dam that is so gay on a site not for queers.
    It's fucking you're not your. Lear how to use the two words correctly.

    Definition of your

    1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors your bodies, agent or agents your contributions, or object or objects of an action your discharge.

    2 : of or relating to one or oneself when you face the north, east is at your right.

    3 used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the your typical teenager.

    Definition of you're

    1 : you are.

  15. #1712

    No Busty you love to suck dick, your own words.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    You're a dick.
    I may be a dick but your the one who loves to suck Rolling Metros dick and others. Today was Bustys coming out party, dam that is so gay on a site not for queers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape