Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    From my limited experience, don't offer any more than 2* If they, don't bite always remember that we have the bargaining power and it's more of them offering than SDs out there. Also for any more than 2* you can get quality pro action for that same amount or less. Just my 2 cents.
    This is sound advice. So far I've got nearly everyone to agree to $$ - they always ask for more, but hold the line and be willing to walk. Most think its better than nothing. And your right, anything north of $$ lands you into escort territory, and if I am shelling out $$$ I'd rather go with someone who is happy to provide a nice hotel room for me.

    Also another protip is www.dayuse.com . If you are meeting in DC, and want a nice room, it seems like a great deal - the best feature is the check in times. Some are 10AM - 4PM, which is right in my "long lunch break" window. Ideal if your meeting some classy bish from Georgetown, and want a nice shower after the action.

  2. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a little tired of SA so I decided to go on Tinder so as I was swiping away I seem a girl I met on seeking arrangements was on there I was like dam now I know her real name. I Hit her up with my $4000 a month but must do a $500 ice breaker first deal so we met at the tip top model I was like OMG this girl is cute she got nakey OMG sexy as fuck nice tits and ass she models and be on music videos with Snopp dog and BET video shoots but $500 it sounds like GPS but this girl puts in work but I'm like $500 seeing this chick 10 times that $5000 so I spaced it out for a while than faded off I did not have the heart to tell her $300 because she is so cool. Then, I started thinking the same girls that be on seeking arrangements be on tinder so I stated swiping away seeing which ones had their accounts linked to there IG then messaged them on there Instagram account saying " I'm trying to be your sugardaddy and pay 78.3% of your bill and have great sex" man I have like 7-8 dinner dates set up but no hooks up tho so I set up a dinner date with a Venezuelan girl living in Maryland she is a Dental Assistant in Pasadena we meet at the Park Tavern restaurant dam this girl is sexy as fuck great conversation nice ass DTF wants to keep everything on the low because "selling ass is nothing to proud about" her words not mind GPS tho wants $500-$1000 I'm thinking I have to be super bored for this one but I have to try it out so I will put it on the back burner for now. I do not even have a photo on there so I told her she is so cool for just answering she was like " never had a sugardaddy its kinda normal now I heard LOL. Just looking for the hook up pay to play.
    Are you a bot?

  3. #2121

    Re: More Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    (snip)
    4) V3gas (https://www.seeking.com/member/466a7...2-3a83f9776d39)
    She says that she's DTF. I'm trying to set something up.
    Update: We set up a meeting for tomorrow (Saturday). However, yesterday (Thursday) she cancelled. I asked if she's available on Sunday, but she says that she's going out of town for a month. I'd appreciate it if someone here contacts her and tries to set up a meeting. I'm curious if she will also say that she'll be out of town.

    1) LilBaby002 (https://www.seeking.com/member/d5dd9...5-2340c1ab84fe)
    She said that she's DTF. But when I tried to set up a meeting with her, she ghosted me. Anyone here contacted her? I also found her on Tinder.

    2) luxlaure (https://www.seeking.com/member/e05e9...9-8d44e9668c22)
    She said that she's "open to a lot but nothing too sexual. " Never mind then.

    I've also found my 2nd and 3rd underage SB's, WTF. I'm not linking their profiles. Don't PM me asking about them.

  4. #2120

    Tinder and IG

    I was getting a little tired of SA so I decided to go on Tinder so as I was swiping away I seem a girl I met on seeking arrangements was on there I was like dam now I know her real name. I Hit her up with my $4000 a month but must do a $500 ice breaker first deal so we met at the tip top model I was like OMG this girl is cute she got nakey OMG sexy as fuck nice tits and ass she models and be on music videos with Snopp dog and BET video shoots but $500 it sounds like GPS but this girl puts in work but I'm like $500 seeing this chick 10 times that $5000 so I spaced it out for a while than faded off I did not have the heart to tell her $300 because she is so cool. Then, I started thinking the same girls that be on seeking arrangements be on tinder so I stated swiping away seeing which ones had their accounts linked to there IG then messaged them on there Instagram account saying " I'm trying to be your sugardaddy and pay 78.3% of your bill and have great sex" man I have like 7-8 dinner dates set up but no hooks up tho so I set up a dinner date with a Venezuelan girl living in Maryland she is a Dental Assistant in Pasadena we meet at the Park Tavern restaurant dam this girl is sexy as fuck great conversation nice ass DTF wants to keep everything on the low because "selling ass is nothing to proud about" her words not mind GPS tho wants $500-$1000 I'm thinking I have to be super bored for this one but I have to try it out so I will put it on the back burner for now. I do not even have a photo on there so I told her she is so cool for just answering she was like " never had a sugardaddy its kinda normal now I heard LOL. Just looking for the hook up pay to play.

  5. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    The below young lady seemed nice enough in texts, but she wanted $ just to meet and talk, and if she happened to want to move forward she wanted $$$ Told me she was giving me a several $ discount (what the hell are these girls thinking?). She first asked that the money be sent in advance, after she got a no on that one she asked that money be given as soon as we meet. After a no on that one she was not happy and I don't think we will be meeting. Still, I think she is probably real, just neither of us too trusting of the other.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...OBWxvANYVKQEML
    I'm surprised you kept the convo going that long. As soon as they spout some nonsense about wanting me to pay them to hang out for social time I end it. Not even worth it to try and make the sales pitch for something more.

  6. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Spice, for mentioning Scarlett. She is not quite my type, but I figured she would be relatively inexpensive and fun. Glad I didn't waste credits to get that quote. Had same experience as you with shortandsweet5. Can't believe anyone is paying those rates. My regular sb is $$ and much more attractive than either.
    Yeah, and if it's relatively inexpensive I'll accept offers from most babies, even ones I have only a passing interest in, as with Scarlett. If she was looking at $150 including playtime I'd have given her a chance. Someone throws me a $50 or $100 offer I'll spend the credits to chat. Sometimes I get everything for that. Maybe she's not a "10" LOL but I get three or 4 "7's" for the price of one "10" and way more time in the FC.

  7. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    Congrats, that is awesome. I like the thought of not being one of many, but has only happened a few times for me. More often, I have had sb's say they only wanted one sd, but I noticed they were still on their wyp profile on a regular basis. Can't fault them, I was doing the same thing, LOL.
    I'm with one who hasn't logged into WYP since we met. A keeper! I've had a few who were serious about just one Daddy. It's a great feeling.

  8. #2116
    Congrats, that is awesome. I like the thought of not being one of many, but has only happened a few times for me. More often, I have had sb's say they only wanted one sd, but I noticed they were still on their wyp profile on a regular basis. Can't fault them, I was doing the same thing, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    She shut it off. Good for you!

  9. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Just to give everyone a little hope, there are some diamonds in the rough. Meeting this newer sb for the 3rd time. Our last meeting she said she only wanted one sd and was deleting her account. Now she could be playing me and simply blocked me to create an illusion but I think I believe her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fce9...1-200f87bb7549
    She shut it off. Good for you!

  10. #2114

    Another WYP Question Mark

    The below young lady seemed nice enough in texts, but she wanted $ just to meet and talk, and if she happened to want to move forward she wanted $$$ Told me she was giving me a several $ discount (what the hell are these girls thinking?). She first asked that the money be sent in advance, after she got a no on that one she asked that money be given as soon as we meet. After a no on that one she was not happy and I don't think we will be meeting. Still, I think she is probably real, just neither of us too trusting of the other.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...OBWxvANYVKQEML

  11. #2113

    Encouraging results

    Just to give everyone a little hope, there are some diamonds in the rough. Meeting this newer sb for the 3rd time. Our last meeting she said she only wanted one sd and was deleting her account. Now she could be playing me and simply blocked me to create an illusion but I think I believe her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fce9...1-200f87bb7549

  12. #2112

    Banned!

    So my SA account got suspended and permanently banned at the same time for using escort terminology. Never been suspended or warned before. I have never used escort terminalogy. What I say is lookin for nsa fwb hbu. How does this make sense?!

  13. #2111
    Thanks Spice, for mentioning Scarlett. She is not quite my type, but I figured she would be relatively inexpensive and fun. Glad I didn't waste credits to get that quote. Had same experience as you with shortandsweet5. Can't believe anyone is paying those rates. My regular sb is $$ and much more attractive than either.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    GPS is a terrible disease. AA girls have a tougher road because there are very many looking for Daddies, and it's not uncommon for them to get lower offers than their non-AA competition. I've run into the same problem with several AA girls that I had interest in, and there aren't many. Expecting double or triple what I'm used to paying.

    Here's some more:

    StrawberryCakes I like her vibe, we met for dinner, seemed dtf on next date, then the dance began. Always busy, ghosted me several times. I gave up, hit her up a couple of months later and we set a date which should have led to the FC but suddenly she had car trouble and only wanted to meet for drinks, afraid her car wouldn't be able to get to the motel, yada yada. I finally closed the book on that one. $. 5 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4kEMVA3Vdgkx7X.

    Shortandsweet5 xo: Hit me with 5$ (that's right, 5!) I declined. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...37lDpJZ2xR16zv.

    Scarlett0504: Asking $3.5. I would have counteroffered, but when someone who looks to me to be $150 material starts off at over double, I figure it's not really worth trying to drive down her GPS prices. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MlaoZ0OaN6Wwx3.

  14. #2110

    SBs

    From my limited experience, don't offer any more than 2* If they, don't bite always remember that we have the bargaining power and it's more of them offering than SDs out there. Also for any more than 2* you can get quality pro action for that same amount or less. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me on SA, she is ppm, thin tall blond. Good BBBJ skills, gets into it, takes direction well, reasonable conversation skills, $. 2 for hour- I uber her to me, but she does have a hotel / host.

    Good luck.
    She does do decent bbj. She does seem to genuinely enjoy riding dick. She'll go for as long as you can hold out with no complaints or loss of enthusiasm. I'm a one shot guy so I usually like to go at it a while, take a breather for a few and finish. Her hand never leaves my cock.

    With that all said, her teeth are a wreck. The last time I saw her, she was staying at a filthy shithole hotel, and she may not be a SW, but damn if ain't starting to show the signs of hard living at or near the streets. It's also worth mentioning that BBFS seems par for the course with her. I don't know if she's discriminating about who she does it with. I'm done with seeing her as I've got some higher quality SBs on my roster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape