Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 464 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1229

    East Windsor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Hello- new to the scene, and to the forum. I have visited AMPs in the past, but it's been a while and I am now looking to get back. Thanks to all who've posted and shared some great information!

    Wondering if anyone has tried the place across from Marathon? PM is open.
    There's two in EW. I've been to both. Not sure which is across from Marathon, Aroma or New but anyways PM'd.

    C's Guy.

  2. #1228

    Burnside

    A lot of guys have been PMing me with their first an second visits here. Mostly very positive meetings with Nicole an her friends.

    Some very good insights an info. Some were first timers here. I urge you to post your thoughts here an share them on this forum.

    More guys would benifit an this place would be more interesting. One guy was comparing his experience here vs a different E Hartford AMP that he goes to.

    Hope he posts about it. He made some really good observations. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #1227

    East Windsor

    Hello- new to the scene, and to the forum. I have visited AMPs in the past, but it's been a while and I am now looking to get back. Thanks to all who've posted and shared some great information!

    Wondering if anyone has tried the place across from Marathon? PM is open.

  4. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    To be clear. What I was only saying here. Guys have been PMing other guys saying they see LE parked there an to be careful. Trying to get guys not to go there.

    All LE was probably doing was stopping in at one of the stores for a coffee or a slice of pizza then leaving. Lily an Nicole do not feel any heat from LE an are looking forward to all Vets Monday.

    They called it Ramrod Straight Monday. Ohh that Asian humor.
    Why should LE be a deterrent, heck I have been in one of these establishments when they paid a visit.

    Just getting a massage officer.

    Seriously though, I was crapping the golden egg.

  5. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Ron has been great and a top contributor in the Hartford section he's given me countless tips and I can't complain! He's never given bogus info don't know where you're getting that from.

  6. #1224

    Kindness

    You can kill someone with kindness too.

  7. #1223

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    There has been some PMs concerning Burnside an things that are not happening there. This is a reliable safe place with great service.

    Nothing negative is happening there. The 3 or 4 regular girls offer what you want. After they trust you as I posted before.

    Scare tactics are not warranted an are BS. I do not use the name of the place an never have in my posts because I did not want to ruin a good thing.

    If guys wanted to know where it was I PMed them. If they wanted info I PMed them. These random PM tactics trying to scare guys away is crazy.

    Just my 2 cents.
    To be clear. What I was only saying here. Guys have been PMing other guys saying they see LE parked there an to be careful. Trying to get guys not to go there.

    All LE was probably doing was stopping in at one of the stores for a coffee or a slice of pizza then leaving. Lily an Nicole do not feel any heat from LE an are looking forward to all Vets Monday.

    They called it Ramrod Straight Monday. Ohh that Asian humor.

  8. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Ron has always been very helpful either thru PM or thru his postings of experiences. Whenever I write to him about his post and asked for details he gave me further info. He has also cautioned about any issues he has faced for the benefit of others.

    So I don't know why he has been attacked here with no factual basis.

    I would trust Ronone any day than any Junior trying to undermine seniors.
    Agree, Ron has been great for me, thanks Ron, and burnside has also been very fun every time.

    Cheers.

  9. #1221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Ron postings

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.
    Ron has always been very helpful either thru PM or thru his postings of experiences. Whenever I write to him about his post and asked for details he gave me further info. He has also cautioned about any issues he has faced for the benefit of others.

    So I don't know why he has been attacked here with no factual basis.

    I would trust Ronone any day than any Junior trying to undermine seniors.

  10. #1220

    Givers / Takers

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    When I have someone asking me for info from me, or complaining on here, or making a fuss in some way, I usually got through their posting history. I have three categories- 1) helpful, gives information +1; 2) just wants information -1; 3) Benign post, just makes a comment, neither give nor takes 0. Sometimes a guy complains a lot in a post and I make those a -2. I add up the numbers and see what we've got. A lot of use hover around zero. There's guys like Ron with large positive numbers (sometimes due to a large number of posts in general). Then there's people who have large negative numbers without a high posting count. That's how I judge who I give info to, how helpful I am, and who I trust more. So, I ask you guys to think about whether you're a giver or a taker and how that affects how some seniors react. We are here for one another's' mutual benefit and safety. This requires a certain amount of mutual cooperation.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  11. #1219

    Why the hate?

    Not being from the area and passing through, I also got very appreciated help from Ron. Not sure of the hostility, but if there's something more to your post, please share. No room for hate towards those who openly offer their perspective; thought that was the whole point of this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.

  12. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Really not sure what you're laughing about. I've read the thread and don't see the BS your talking about. After having read your history of comments, I see you talked some trash about Ron about a year ago. If you're going to call somebody out, perhaps you should stand on firmer ground and be more descriptive. I've never had a problem with him, I have PMed him and he back with nothing but helpful and accurate info.

  13. #1217
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, just report the post, add them to your ignore list and get more pussy.

    A2

  14. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.
    I am new here (not to the scene) and Ron has been a stand up guy. So. He's been helpful and it's apparent he is trying to keep things safe. My 2 cents.

  15. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Not sure what your issue is with Ron. He's always been a pretty straight-up guy in the forum as well as in PM. And I don't see a whole bunch of helpful information in your post history... mostly just snarky comments. If you're going to throw stones maybe up your game on this forum and offer something useful and / or back up your comments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape