Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 20135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7025

    5 Star Massage in the 616 area

    5 Star Massage on Plainfield.

    I was just informed that there is 5 "Very qualified" Ladies there besides Cindy.

    I have not seen any of the 5 however, they have gotten high praise.

    Try them out an report back.

    Stay safe guys.

    Two track.

  2. #7024

    The Truth

    I don't post much, but I have enjoyed a couple trips this year to Grand Rapids thanks to Lywanna. I don't see any posts from her recently in USAG. Is she still around? If not, should I stick with MDB or venture elsewhere?

  3. #7023

    Layla

    Saw Layla at her new location recently. Had a very enjoyable massage from her. Plenty of reviews on here for Layla but hadn't seen any since she moved. New location is very discrete and comfortable. I don't get out often and am generally pretty concerned with discretion. No worries here. I ran into her new friend, Justice, she was younger and very cute.

    I've been lurking for a while but decided I should participate since I greatly appreciate all the reviews everyone posts.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/191414864861

  4. #7022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar007  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sunday-...49790-13690913

    Looking for any intel on her. Guessing she is are serenity.
    The link isn't for any girl at Serenity, they don't have any A. A. Girls working there.

    Closest girl they have to A. A. Is a Native American Blackfoot Indian named Sophia C. She'll send pics, I've seen her, nice pair of 36 C's, easy to talk to and gets comfortable right away.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/449208579468

  5. #7021

    Intel?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sunday-...49790-13690913

    Looking for any intel on her. Guessing she is are serenity.

  6. #7020

    Cindy / Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I believe Stacey is in a relationship so she stopped the massages.
    At least we have Cindy back!

    Oh Cindy.

    Two track.

  7. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I agree; Cindy and Stacy. Two of the best in the business.
    I believe Stacey is in a relationship so she stopped the massages.

  8. #7018

    Cindy and Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    No. Five Star Massage.

    Now, if only Stacey (formerly of MGN) would return, I would have my two all time favorite masseuses back and the only thing left for me would be winning the lottery.
    I agree; Cindy and Stacy. Two of the best in the business.

  9. #7017

    Five star review

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    4490 Plainfield (old Serenity).

    616 XXX 3706.

    Enjoy.

    Two track.
    Well I stopped by Five Star for the grand opening and they were BUSY. Was hoping to report back, but that will have to wait until I can actually get an appointment.

    If anyone else has success, I'm sure I am not the only one who would be interested in your report. Thanks.

  10. #7016

    Cassidy With Lin By 28th And Burlingame SW.

    I saw Cassidy on August before I left for my travel and being as she gave me her cell phone to contact her when am ready is why I finally saw her last month for a massage, in August I only got her number as she was nice or professional and she let me hug and grab her butt LOL.

    When I saw her last month, she or lin almost cancel my massage or time as I did not follow instructions fully of emptying everything as I took everything off with the exception of my cell phone and condoms, so they gave me the last warning as I had no choice then LOL, I did one hour massage for 80 with a handshake as Cassidy and I where talking about the good old boards of them ev, scorps and co, am only putting this out there as I don't want someone else to make a mistake like me as Cassidy and Lin will cancel your appointment and probably not give you your money back as Lin is still the same way of when you walk in is when your time start, if you text Cassidy, she would probably prefer to first see you at Lin office and once she knows you are not LE and a gentleman, then she would prefer for you to text her and for her to see you after work as Cassidy is kind of loyal to lin.

    I did tip Cassidy 20 for her effort as she did a bit good on my back and shoulder as I told her not to worry about the front since lin was quiet, so I did not want to get in trouble with Lin as Lin already got a hard on a bit for me LOL.

    I might see Cassidy when I get back later on this month if sweets is not available or if the other lady I believe name Kattia is not available as both sweet and Kattia do charge me no more then 120 for two hours as Kattia doesn't give me any handshake, but Kattia let me be nude under the sheets and sweet gives me a handshake here and there as I sometimes tell sweet no handshake for me as her daughter and grand kids be in the next room and the basement, so I just stick with her good massage.

    Am still on the road with only one day of internet access till I checkout by latest 5 PM as am in Wisconsin by Milwaukee area for the next two weeks before I get back to Michigan for a week as I mainly got a room with wifi access, because I almost got robbed in Milwaukee Wisconsin by a known provider who gives very very good bbbjwsns LOL.

  11. #7015

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    Is that at Wonder Massage?
    4490 Plainfield (old Serenity).

    616 XXX 3706.

    Enjoy.

    Two track.

  12. #7014

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    Is that at Wonder Massage?
    No. Five Star Massage.

    Now, if only Stacey (formerly of MGN) would return, I would have my two all time favorite masseuses back and the only thing left for me would be winning the lottery.

  13. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by FemFootLvr33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for the response. I've heard mixed reviews on her as a provider, but perhaps I'll give her a shot.
    I can't speak about her and feet but I've enjoyed my visits with her a great deal. She's spendy to be sure and that's why I've not seen her a lot more but she has a wide open menu and is persistent enough for an old man with an angry prostate.

  14. #7012
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is back!

    Grand Opening Friday 11/9.

    Plainfield.

    Call for appointment.

    616 XXX 3706.

    Let's welcome her back guys!

    Two track.
    Is that at Wonder Massage?

  15. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is back!

    Grand Opening Friday 11/9.

    Plainfield.

    Call for appointment.

    616 XXX 3706.

    Let's welcome her back guys!

    Two track.
    PM for digits.

    Two track.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape