Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 6955
-
11-09-18 21:54 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 257Burnside
Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
-
11-09-18 10:54 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
There has been some PMs concerning Burnside an things that are not happening there. This is a reliable safe place with great service.
Nothing negative is happening there. The 3 or 4 regular girls offer what you want. After they trust you as I posted before.
Scare tactics are not warranted an are BS. I do not use the name of the place an never have in my posts because I did not want to ruin a good thing.
If guys wanted to know where it was I PMed them. If they wanted info I PMed them. These random PM tactics trying to scare guys away is crazy.
Just my 2 cents.
-
11-08-18 17:02 #1208Banned Member

Posts: 203Non AMP
Windsor area work? Pm for details.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 11:06 #1207Regular Member

Posts: 20Lmp
Hi, Where can I find the colombian? I am new here so not aware of many areas. These are still in East Hartford?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 09:48 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 204Non AMP Providers
Anyone know of any viable non AMP providers? I have a decent one in the Worcester area but greater Hartford is actually a better location for me. Used to have a "Tantra" person down there, but she got a boyfriend and left the practice. Tried someone new and she was a train wreck. Would love to find someone who can talk a bit more than broken English.
-
11-08-18 04:03 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 207Her pics are older and don't show her true weight or mileage. You will leave stinking like perfume and god knows what else. I did not enjoy my time at all. And the fucking braces don't feel to good.
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
I really need to stop looking for bargains in this game. Sticking to the higher end after this experience.
-
11-07-18 17:02 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 93Ron thank you
OK I spoke with the Brazilian girl that offers Nuru massages for $100. It is a hh massage and she said "I love it dirty". For me a massage needs to be more than hh to completely enjoy it. She also is in Norwalk which is a hike for me. She sent me pics and if that is her. She is cute.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 09:27 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks, I if I am in the area I might still give it a try.
Originally Posted by Fazone
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 14:24 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 155I saw Vivian about 7 or 8 months ago. She was located along the I-395 corridor. She worked out of a clean, quiet commercial building, not some sketchy place. Her pictures are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
That said, I won't repeat. The massage itself was so-so. Lot's of oil. I didn't feel a good connection with her vibe (YMMV). The 'finish' was standard Connecticut fare, and nothing special. She let the puppies out for air but there was nothing happening beyond that. Eh.
I'm not saying that she's a waste of time and money. You will get a massage and be relieved of your 'condition'. I just feel that she's not my type and I'm much happier at the AMPs.
-
11-06-18 14:12 #1201Banned Member

Posts: 203It's empty. Try now.
It's empty try now.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 09:48 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 1715Gto69
Your PM is full an cannot accept messages.
-
11-05-18 16:37 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 60Good to hear! Thanks for the update. Ditto on the Columbian Shop.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:28 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 1234Ignore my PM. I found her. The confusion is because she's in Bridgeport / Norwalk, not Hartford. "hot hot" is pretty subjective.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:12 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 1715Brazialian
4 guys PMed me but I accedently hit delete if you want to try again Woody you did not look very hard. She has many pics including one with a dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 14:08 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 1234Where are you seeing the ads? I couldn't find anything on the places I usually check. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





