Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 464 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Fellow spa hunters, I made my way to Burn today.

    As I said I would ask and keep everyone posted.

    Lily said, we don't lock door but we were very very busy Sunday!

    I don't know what to say, I know I tried turning the door knob!

    Either way all good great session blew off steam, looked again.

    For Colombian shop I guess I'll buy new glasses at some point.
    Good to hear! Thanks for the update. Ditto on the Columbian Shop.

  2. #1198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    4 guys PMed me but I accedently hit delete if you want to try again Woody you did not look very hard. She has many pics including one with a dick in her mouth.
    Ignore my PM. I found her. The confusion is because she's in Bridgeport / Norwalk, not Hartford. "hot hot" is pretty subjective.

  3. #1197

    Brazialian

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing the ads? I couldn't find anything on the places I usually check. Thanks!
    4 guys PMed me but I accedently hit delete if you want to try again Woody you did not look very hard. She has many pics including one with a dick in her mouth.

  4. #1196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    There is a hot hot Brazialian 22 YO giving full service Neru $100 a pop Great body 8242 digits.

    I'm sure some of you guys have already been with her.
    Where are you seeing the ads? I couldn't find anything on the places I usually check. Thanks!

  5. #1195

    Burn

    Fellow spa hunters, I made my way to Burn today.

    As I said I would ask and keep everyone posted.

    Lily said, we don't lock door but we were very very busy Sunday!

    I don't know what to say, I know I tried turning the door knob!

    Either way all good great session blew off steam, looked again.

    For Colombian shop I guess I'll buy new glasses at some point.

  6. #1194

    Vivian

    Has anyone seen Vivian? She is off the beaten path, but I am leaning against going to AMPs.

    https://hartford.rubratings.com/127429

  7. #1193

    Neru

    There is a hot hot Brazialian 22 YO giving full service Neru $100 a pop Great body 8242 digits.

    I'm sure some of you guys have already been with her.

  8. #1192

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Burnside. Some may not remember an old post of mine re locked door. It was locked when I was inside an was treated to a 3 some with no one to answer door.

    That was last winter an reported. I can think of it happening if girl is there alone an a reliable regular shows up looking for more than a rub. No way she could answer door.

    In that situation. Sometime on rare occasion it could happen but not often. Thats why they brought in that young one from NYC to cover I'm told.
    Like I said I have been going to Burnside for s3 veral years and have witnessed several changes of power but have never.

    Found door to be locked! I understand what you guys are saying, maybe lunch maybe 3 deep. I have no problem going back.

    Tomorrow night to test the waters as I am curious, just wondering why at 2 pm. I will ask Lets see what I am told and I will.

    Let everyone know.

  9. #1191

    Further Thought

    Or maybe she was feeling horny an locked the door an walked over to get some fine Columbian coffee. LOL.

  10. #1190

    Just A Thought

    Burnside. Some may not remember an old post of mine re locked door. It was locked when I was inside an was treated to a 3 some with no one to answer door.

    That was last winter an reported. I can think of it happening if girl is there alone an a reliable regular shows up looking for more than a rub. No way she could answer door.

    In that situation. Sometime on rare occasion it could happen but not often. Thats why they brought in that young one from NYC to cover I'm told.

  11. #1189

    Great Burn!

    Been around for a while and had to finally get on here and contribute. Burn is one of the best for sure. Seen them all but saw a new person at Burn that was OK looking but was very playful but have not seen her again there. I will need to message you MrD611 as I think I may have also seen Bozo the Clown. And Ron1 you seem to be the person to run things by so I will send you a message as well. That is odd the door was lockedBigBang2 on a sat. Afternoon but maybe it was just "lunch time" I hope? And not any issue.

  12. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I ventured out on Saturday afternoon noon And made my way to Burn. Walked upstairs and found door locked, I was surprised as I have never had this happen especially mid afternoon. I waited in my car figuring maybe they are three deep and they locked the door! Half hour later no one came out so I left and headed to uncharted territory, I stopped at Gold On Main. I prepared myself for what I might find, early fifties at best but cute! Opted for the hour and off to the room we went.

    Table shower was decent the table was actually a real table shower and not a homemade like at the Burn. She washed me up super clean and hit all the nooks and crannies! Massage was average, no roaming at all was allowed, ST was ok took care of biz gave her. 4 and home I went. For a first visit I guess it was expected, def older than I care for!
    I don't go to AMPs, never have, just not my thing. It did bring up one thought, though; why are there never any Asian girls at the clubs? Last time I saw one was around 1982, at the original Arnold's on State St. There were two sisters from Taiwan working there, small girls, maybe five feet tall with, natural 38 Ds. They would rub them in your face and say "no silicone. " They were fantastic girls.

  13. #1187

    Tried Gold Rose

    I ventured out on Saturday afternoon noon And made my way to Burn. Walked upstairs and found door locked, I was surprised as I have never had this happen especially mid afternoon. I waited in my car figuring maybe they are three deep and they locked the door! Half hour later no one came out so I left and headed to uncharted territory, I stopped at Gold On Main. I prepared myself for what I might find, early fifties at best but cute! Opted for the hour and off to the room we went.

    Table shower was decent the table was actually a real table shower and not a homemade like at the Burn. She washed me up super clean and hit all the nooks and crannies! Massage was average, no roaming at all was allowed, ST was ok took care of biz gave her. 4 and home I went. For a first visit I guess it was expected, def older than I care for!

  14. #1186

    Burnside. Good Time and Bozo

    I went in to the Burnside AMP and had a good time. Started off with a pretty nice looking girl but didn't get her name, then five minutes into the session the doorbell wrang. She answered it and then I had a different girl come in. The new girl was even better looking with a nicer body, normally it works the other way around, so can't complain about the switch. Her name was Lily. I asked for hard and she gave me a nice hard massage. During the session, there was one bozo monger who came in three times and Lily had to leave to answer the door each time. The first time he didn't have any cash on him. He left and came back a second time five minutes later and said he couldn't find a bank. They told him to find an ATM at a store nearby. He then came back a third time five minutes after that once he had the cash, but must have asked 15 questions before paying the house fee and going in. Jesus christ dude, have your money before you arrive and have a smart phone or gps to look for a god damn ATM machine instead of asking the AMP girls. It was all cool though, Lily gave me an extra 10 minutes at that end to make up for the time missed with the interruptions. Not much teasing during the massage, but Lily had me flip towards the end. Allowed OTC roaming, didn't push for anything more, gave a very nice HE. I would repeat. Hopefully I get on a different time routine than bozo monger with no cash.

  15. #1185

    Floor

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask because I'm trying to visualize how this works. If you sitting in a chair, do you blow your load on the floor? I've been to Nicole several times and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be open for you to do it on her! Just asking because I may have to start thinking out of the box a little more like you!
    No Richard NOT on the floor. The poster was just asking for an getting some different vibes from some different positions that just about anyone there will do gladly if they know you an trust you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape