Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 12091
-
11-20-18 03:48 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 817Mon Night. 1 Good, 1 Bad
Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.
LeeLee on the other hand is personable, easy going and gives a good BBBJ catch & spit. Cute Brunette, olive complexion, face tat & piercing, partial shaved head and thick booty. Maybe 5'8, 140-150 ish. A lot of layers so I didn't get very far there but didn't really try. Sounds like she works her phone and is pretty selective who she dates.
-
11-15-18 09:27 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 152Not LeLee
Good info, Tim. The affected lady he was referring to was Jessy, though. I saw her shivering at 7th and G yesterday and picked her up. She was absolutely shaking from the cold (and probably something else) so I cranked the heat and threw a blanket on her. Got her hot breakfast from Mickey-D's and she fell asleep while eating. After about 20 minutes I woke her up and offered to take her back but she insisted on doing a date. Well, we drove to a spot and Jessy crashed again. Yeah, I felt pity and figured this was her chance to grab a nap in a safe place so I did some bills and read for awhile as she snored. Over an hour went by and I decided that this needed to end so I drove her back, woke her up and let her out. She didn't smell bad with her clothes on.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 18:57 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 430LeLee.
Just curious, the "smell" you're talking about from downstairs, does it smell like rotting flesh? I mean just nasty like 1 week old road kill? If so, she probably has Trich and you don't want to mess with that. It's easily curable, but is also spread easily and condoms don't provide full protection. More bad news, Men more often than not don't show any symptoms so transmission to a third party could be easy. I'd swing into a clinic somewhere and tell them you were exposed to someone with Trich (trichomoniasis). 2 pills and week off and you're cured. They'll test you but odds are you'll get a negative result which is what the clinic will tell you. They automatically treat guys who say they have been exposed since there isn't usually reliable results to go on.
Listen to your doctor! (or dentist).
H.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:55 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 361Exactly, I couldn't care less if they put on every damn corner, it means nothing!
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:30 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 154Come on now
There are much bigger fish to fry in this town then some horny dude getting taking care of by some SW. Settle Down guys your not that important. If they wanted to bust you. You would be busted.
Originally Posted by Amplover69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 21:03 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 390And even then many homes and businesses have them as well. They're so cheap and the picture quality is pretty damn good. Even at night. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Cyngen
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 14:46 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 36Cameras everywhere
Seems to me that since there are cameras going up every where it might be a wise idea to make your pick up on a back side street. Stay safe mongers.
-
11-12-18 01:37 #6144Banned Member

Posts: 34Cameras up the ass!
Gents,
Notice most of the pickup spots are not as populated as normal? That's because there's cameras all up and down Greenfield Orchard and Lincoln Avenue and some of them are not as obvious as the others they're small white Dome cameras like you would see in a store so always look up and you should see them.
-
11-11-18 18:40 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 32Sunday afternoon
I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to take a stroll on the South Loop. It was JUMPING.
First I saw a BSW around 7 and G. She was dancing on her corner and waving like crazy, so I kept on driving.
I saw Leelee walking around, and I took the advice to leave her be.
I saw another BSW around 10 and G. She was talking to Leelee. I was at the stop sign there and she pretty much knocked on my driver's window. I was like "WTF" and she said she just wanted to tell me to have a blessed day.
I stopped at the gas station at 8 and G and was approached by a WSW who said her name was Sabrina and she needed. 1 to get her keys back. I said I'd run to the ATM and help her out, but when I got back out she was gone. I haven't seen anyone report on her, but she seemed nice at least. I kept an eye out for her the rest of the afternoon and never saw her again.
I kept seeing this gorgeous HSW, usually around 11 and north of there. I tried to scoop her at 11 and Mad, but she just smiled at me and kept walking. I could have watched her hips sway all day.
I was just about done strolling for the day, and then someone jumped into my car at 10 and G. She introduced herself at Jess, so I'm assuming she was Stinky Jessy. Blonde, moles, nice little tits. She seemed whacked out of her gourd, so we just drove around for a while so she could warm up. I wound up giving her. 05 and a bottle of water to get out of my car. She took my digits and said she's spread the word to other girls that I was safe. We'll see.
So now I have the itch to go out tomorrow, especially to see if Sabrina is out walking around.
-
11-11-18 02:56 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sat evening
Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the menu. Took a run though the South loops. A few BSW's on National; Greenfield and Lincoln were dry about midnight. Not much LEO either. Getting to that time of year where patience is required as they jump in and out of the cold.
HS.
-
11-10-18 12:43 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 361Thursday morning
Picked her up around Green and 7th, after 6 am, poor oral skills, complained her jaw hurt from a punch a few night before or something but those jugs were just huge, played with them then shot all over them. National was dead, Green was very slow, some action on Lincoln but LEO was present.
-
11-09-18 21:09 #6140Regular Member

Posts: 5Kimmy is a dark skinned BSB with short black hair.
Very attractive. She's got a few little freckles which I happen to love LOL. Easy to talk to, great BBBJ, damage was 20. Real sweetheart, definitly reccomend!
.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 19:28 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jo Joe
Agree with everything, just wanted to add I've seen him a few times lately near 12th and Lincoln.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-09-18 14:43 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 817JoJo.
Looks like a model from afar, tall, thin brunette and has thrown me off a few times until I get closer and realize its him. The voice will give it away and last time I notice a little upper lip fuzz. LOL. Usually found near 7 & Greenfield. I'm pretty sure there have been a number of unsuspecting guys, maybe newer to the game, who have gotten a BJ or even more (someone reported he will says hes on his period but you can F him in the ass). So in other words, he / she looks good enough enough if you don't know him you will at least let him in the car and then at least for me the 1st time, I gave him a 5 spot to get out. I'm not aware of him causing any problems once the gig is up but I can tell you from other experiences, kicking trannys out can be a difficult proposition.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 14:23 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 747Crazy night that's for sure
Who is Kimmy though? That BSW has been missing lately out there. PM if you want.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
And can someone describe JoJo. Picked up Joanna and got scared once in my car. Was on l late last night.









Reply With Quote





