Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 736 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 11030
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #365

    Jessi (Everett)

    I saw brunette Jessi several times over a year ago when she was in Edmonds and also in Everett. We got along well. I tried to schedule with her a few days ago and it crashed and burned. I texted and then she called me, asking a million questions and talking a million miles an hour. She kept saying that she really needed to watch who she sees because she's concerned for her safety. I asked her if she was okay and she reacted in an intense manner. I told her that we had seen each other quite a few times and then there were more questions, I actually felt as though I were under interrogation. I told her that since she seems really concerned that perhaps I was stressing her out and that I should withdraw my request to meet her. She hung up on me. Afterward I got a ton of text messages from her saying that I wasted her time and that she is going to write an alert on me and post it on TNA. I'm not really on TNA so I'm not sure what good that would do her. She was pretty unhinged and I finally responded asking her what the hell happened to her that she was be so jumpy and crazy. She apologized and asked me to call her next time I am in town, LOL.

    Here's the thing, guys. I've had some good sessions with Jessi but during one of those sessions she had run out of alcohol and wanted to buy some more before we started our session. I was tight on time and had to start the long drive back toward home so I asked her to wait. Not long into the session she absolutely flipped-out and got crazy, yelling at me and throwing stuff around the room. I quickly got dressed and ran for it. She used to drink a large bottle of vodka every day so I knew that she had a problem but damn I didn't know that alcohol withdrawal could start so quickly. I didn't think she could be like that because she's normally so mellow. The last time I saw her she was back to her mellow self again. The interaction I had with her over the phone a few days ago was very similar to the session where she flipped-out. I don't think I'll try her again. Be careful for those of you who do, if she tells you that she needs alcohol you'd better oblige.

  2. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Now just read all my previous reports and take a look at this. Can't wait until she is back in town. She is the best.
    Is that "Tiny?

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Total safety at stratospheric rates. And that's if the woman matches the pictures. TGTBT. Hope I'm wrong.
    Looks like norms Kgirl ad. Service is usually good with great service but usually CFS for those interested. I recognize one of them or at least the photos. Tough part is getting past the screening as you usually need refs from another Kgal.

  4. #362

    One Guess

    Total safety at stratospheric rates. And that's if the woman matches the pictures. TGTBT. Hope I'm wrong.

  5. #361

    Does anybody know anything about this group in Renton / Bellevue?


  6. #360

    Krista / Jasmine JAZ

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheLion  [View Original Post]
    I went to North Everett to see Krista Knight, last night.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128311%3B

    $100 for half hour.

    Now, her ass was amazing. I'm not sure if I was tired, or what. But that ass was round, perky, just OMG! So for the not so amazing part: there was some motorcycle dude sitting on the bench next to her door, but I still winged it and went inside.

    Since I'm writing this right now, I'm not dead. So that's good.

    Not to be mean or anything, but she had that typical Everett girl look. And was a little drugged out or something, when I saw her. But I got my shit done and got out of there!
    I agree. I have seen her before and she has a nice figure but the experience is bland. She is nice, just nothing special. No open menu BBBJ is again nothing special. The way she was wolfing chocolates I would say it's safe to say she is on opiates whether in pill form, smoke, I didn't see any obvious IV Mark's but def opiates. I also have to confirm about other report about Jasmine Jaz. She doesn't have as nice a body as Krista, but she is also bland. Jaz is boring, not very pretty, and her body is average. Krista has the tools but I would never repeat with either that's just mo. Krista isn't bad for a $ hhr but personally I would take my chances elsewhere. They get the job done but not very fun nor exciting may as well handle it yourself literally

  7. #359

    Krista Knight.

    I went to North Everett to see Krista Knight, last night.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128311%3B

    $100 for half hour.

    Now, her ass was amazing. I'm not sure if I was tired, or what. But that ass was round, perky, just OMG! So for the not so amazing part: there was some motorcycle dude sitting on the bench next to her door, but I still winged it and went inside.

    Since I'm writing this right now, I'm not dead. So that's good.

    Not to be mean or anything, but she had that typical Everett girl look. And was a little drugged out or something, when I saw her. But I got my shit done and got out of there!

  8. #358

    Your ATF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Now just read all my previous reports and take a look at this. Can't wait until she is back in town. She is the best.
    She's cute! What's her name?

  9. #357

    My ATF and why

    Now just read all my previous reports and take a look at this. Can't wait until she is back in town. She is the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181108_135946.jpg‎  

  10. #356

  11. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. BBFS was not very good and she started her period right in the middle of it and got blood everywhere.
    Oh shit, most likely she already had her period and didn't tell.

  12. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    I checked the website, didn't see Vicky's picture. Do they even look like the pictures?
    Well looks Asian Jenny must be super busy, she's got like 22 other ads across the country! Did a Google search of her photo.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Call+girl&tbm=isch&tbs=simg: CAQSlwEJMYrq_1 bp7 GgcaiwELEKjU2 AQaBAg9 CBUMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiisCaQfhx3 pHIkdvRGpGqMf7 xzAEbIysTLKPMk8 nDKYMoE8 ziO3 MtkjGjD6 JM31 EobbJQP48 JYR71 HzT3 sOxvqz8 rFsZy50 HtyfiJmY-pJxPKMjFEyikdYFGGogBAwLEI6 u_1 ggaCgoICAESBKwxyCUM&sa=X&ved=0 ahUKEwjW3 dzy4 r_eAhX7 HjQIHWDrBk4 Q2 A4 IHCgB&biw=320&bih=508.

  13. #353

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider? She's on Skip the Games and I've been in touch with her but she can't seem to confirm a time. She responds once an hour, exactly on the hour, which is odd. Just trying to set something up for my next visit, things have been rather slow lately.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/703011916173
    I saw her last week. BBFS was not very good and she started her period right in the middle of it and got blood everywhere.

  14. #352

    ISO: Lexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Skyler69 on TNA. I've not seen her yet either, but would also like to.
    Pretty sure that's not Skyler: wrong tats, services, etc.

  15. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider? She's on Skip the Games and I've been in touch with her but she can't seem to confirm a time. She responds once an hour, exactly on the hour, which is odd. Just trying to set something up for my next visit, things have been rather slow lately.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/703011916173
    That sure looks like Skyler69 on TNA. I've not seen her yet either, but would also like to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape