Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8911

    Off

    Quote Originally Posted by GxldxnC  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0671/1/413580 Seems up my alley but the way she texts is a little off.
    I saw her ad on adultlook. She is located off commerce. And the reviews on there says it is a bad experience. She wants $ for the hour and it kinda took me by surprise since it seems most girls are asking for $. 60 for an hourly rate. All I can say is read those reviews.

  2. #8910

    Black Chynna

    Not sure of how many of you guys have seen her or still see her, but she is back utr and I like to enjoy her company. Lately its been car dates which I'm not a fan of but for her its worth it. I pick her up from her apartment and hit the park like a couple teenagers. LOL! It's nicer to have a chocolate spinner in the rotation that is clean, vocal, tight and likes to call me daddy when I dig her out in the front seat of my truck. I picked her up today and she hops in with a tight little mini on and as we drive off she lets me know she doesn't have panties on, so I said show me, she lifts her skirt to reveal a nicely shaved beaver. Uhmmm all I can say is she is a fun chic and if you have seen her you know what I'm talking about.

    I don't have permission to share, she has advertised before but I haven't seen any ads from her lately. As always YMMV.

  3. #8909

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she showing / still pregnant? When she first appeared on the scene she was supposedly 2-3 months along.
    I have seen her on the regular since Memorial Day and never any indication of pregnancy. BTW the menu has expanded greatly over time but everything comes with a price!

    Just my two cents.

  4. #8908

    Anybody see. Is one before.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0671/1/413580 Seems up my alley but the way she texts is a little off.

  5. #8907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows if taylor aka kay still around?
    Do you mean Kay the older woman, blonde, living between the Downtown Expressway and Byrd park in the Fan? She's still around.

  6. #8906

    Little help

    Does anyone knows if taylor aka kay still around?

  7. #8905
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    what do you mean? Is your report from May / June?
    I actually didn't think to do a report on her after I saw her (sorry everyone). And if you're referring to the little bit of tummy she has, she told me it was baby damage. Iirc, she came on the scene around May-ish. Maybe that's just when I first noticed her. Moral of the story is, still a damn good BBBJ.

  8. #8904

    The city.

    Are here any head doctors in the city still used to have a couple on lock but they all moved south anybody got someone worth trading for that's closer?

  9. #8903

    Ms treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith1990  [View Original Post]
    In Charlottesville for the night but couldn't find company so decided to sleep on it and had a dream I drove to Richmond to test my luck with Treasure having read JohnnyHead's review today. I agree with all that's been said about her. Pretty & very nice. Location was a lived in motel room south of Richmond, not the worst part of town but certainly not the nicest. Did not get the same service as Johnny as everything was covered but dreamed of good mic action, CG, doggie, and greek (for extra). She had to run out for a few minutes and as an apology I asked to take a picture. Instead, she sent one which I'll try to post here. PM for any other details. The dream involved a lot of driving in the middle of the night so I'm hoping that someone in Charlottesville takes pity on me as I'm heading out of town today and PM's me the digits to a certain finger licking good provider that is being discussed in the Charlottesville forums so I might arrange a visit before I leave for a while.

    Also, Treasure mentioned knowing what sounds like a very talented AA spinner working in a massage parlor in Richmond that she gave me her name and where this place is but asked to be somewhat discrete so I won't post here but PM me for details (especially if you have info to provide on this Charlottesville KFC provider).
    Good post. LOL, I texted her last night said I wanted to meet up. So it's pending if she can take Johnny big dick and suck till the last drop I am game.

  10. #8902
    The duplicate post was b / c I didn't realize there was a delay with it being moderated and assumed I screwed it up and wrote it again. Sorry.

    You are nowhere near the first and there will be thousands more, don't do it again but don't sweat it.

    A2

  11. #8901

    Treasure

    I'm going to have to swim against the current on this one here. Dreamed her a few nights ago. Definitely not better than her pictures. Body is rough. Extreme baby damage. Also has a bad, obvious weave which stuck out to me. She was probably very cute before, but has a long way to go to get back there and she doesn't strike me as the workout type so.

    She was nice, but very business-like. And kind of spacey. Real soft talker, so I couldn't hear a thing she said, and she was in her phone half the time.

    Just not my cup of tea.

  12. #8900

    Treasure Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    No money nor anything to get her to lose the cover. She is pretty and was very nice to me. I am glad she changes.

    Reason I never went back.
    I was in Charlottesville visiting for the night and nothing was going on so slept on it and had a dream that I ended up driving all the way a bit south of Richmond to the Chester area to see Treasure in the middle of the night. I agree with what's been posted here. Pretty & nice. Different experience that Johnny with everything covered. Good CBJ, CG, doggie & greek (extra). Location was a lived in motel room in an area that wasn't the worst but certainly not the best. I asked to take a pic and instead she sent me one that I'll try to attach here.

    I'm hoping someone tied in to the Charlottesville board sees this and even though I'm new takes pity and sends me digits for Ms KFC / Sanders in Charlottesville since I'm leaving town soon and would like to see if I could meet up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foto_no_exif.jpg‎  

  13. #8899

    Treasure tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    No money nor anything to get her to lose the cover. She is pretty and was very nice to me. I am glad she changes.

    Reason I never went back.
    In Charlottesville for the night but couldn't find company so decided to sleep on it and had a dream I drove to Richmond to test my luck with Treasure having read JohnnyHead's review today. I agree with all that's been said about her. Pretty & very nice. Location was a lived in motel room south of Richmond, not the worst part of town but certainly not the nicest. Did not get the same service as Johnny as everything was covered but dreamed of good mic action, CG, doggie, and greek (for extra). She had to run out for a few minutes and as an apology I asked to take a picture. Instead she sent one which I'll try to post here. PM for any other details. The dream involved a lot of driving in the middle of the night so I'm hoping that someone in Charlottesville takes pity on me as I'm heading out of town today and PM's me the digits to a certain finger lickin good provider that is being discussed in the Charlottesville forums so I might arrange a visit before I leave for a while.

    Also, Treasure mentioned knowing what sounds like a very talented AA spinner working in a massage parlor in Richmond that she gave me her name and where this place is but asked to be somewhat discrete so I won't post here but PM me for details (especially if you have info to provide on this Charlottesville KFC provider).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foto_no_exif.jpg‎  

  14. #8898

    Very interested

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this girl when I travel to DC. She's a great time. Very into it and loves Greek. I'm talking to her about coming down to RVA. Seeking to gauge interest. She's cut her rates from 5 Benjamin's to 3. 50, but Greek is extra. And she can really take and give an energetic session well.
    Would definitely like to dream about her!

  15. #8897

    LOL, Maybe she's evolving

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Damn you are good. She won't do it last time I was there. That's a while back. Must need money bad. Everything was covered.
    I sent her a thank you text a bit ago and told her she did well today.

    Her reply: Thank you, you are yummy!

    I guess I'll be repeating!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape