Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,471 to 28,485 of 37366
-
11-06-18 17:54 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 3424Thanks. She looks pretty hot. I'm seeing she's hiding that belly, soooo baby damage?
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:54 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 1775what do you mean? Is your report from May / June?
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:49 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 149Whaaaaaat? She told me it was just baby damage. I want to say this was in like May / June.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:21 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 1775Is she showing / still pregnant? When she first appeared on the scene she was supposedly 2-3 months along.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 15:56 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 232Is that Tiffany?
She resembles someone I seen a few times. Went by tiffany. Could be wrong. If its the sane girl, I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 15:51 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 438Treasure today
Toftt today and saw Treasure from Adult Look.
Great BBBJCIM and swallower! In my opinion, she looked better in person than in her ad.
Also, EVERYTHING is on the menu!
-
11-06-18 10:09 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 34Gauging interest
I've been seeing this girl when I travel to DC. She's a great time. Very into it and loves Greek. I'm talking to her about coming down to RVA. Seeking to gauge interest. She's cut her rates from 5 Benjamin's to 3. 50, but Greek is extra. And she can really take and give an energetic session well.
-
11-06-18 09:08 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 271Tried last weekend
But couldn't make it happen. Let me know if you do b / c I'm curious.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 08:35 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 4380853
Anyone seen the one with the last 4 digits endng in 0853.
-
11-05-18 19:47 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 653Journee
Can anyone give some info on her menu, skills, and rates? PM is fine.
Thanks,
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:26 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 166Ashley 2
Ashley W is on vacation at Henrico West.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:06 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 172Teri
My favorite also, is any seniors need her contact info let me know.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 17:12 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 353The smoke report
What was the donation like?
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
11-05-18 16:25 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 43Agree
Definitely worth it & the location is on the way to my office.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 15:04 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 169Airport Teri needs help today badly
For those that have her number.










Reply With Quote





