Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #963

    SA question

    So I know quite a bit about WYP, but very little about SA. I've heard about the rather high monthly charge, but on the website it makes it seems that you can just buy credits similar to SA. Any advice would be appreciated.

  2. #962

    Wyp

    I've had a lot of success with WYP. For reasonable pricing, you just need to work the girls right. If you run across girls with GPS you can nip it in the bud before you even meet. The latest GPS girl just trolling for money in my opinion is triumviratequeen. Save your credits.

  3. #961
    Did you mean SA or is there an app / site I'm not aware of?

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some but for me more on SB.

    BTW guys, islandgirl on wyp and sb, college girl but gps wanting $$ Other college girls around for 1/3 or less of that.

  4. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Did you had any success with WYP?
    Some but for me more on SB.

    BTW guys, islandgirl on wyp and sb, college girl but gps wanting $$ Other college girls around for 1/3 or less of that.

  5. #959

    WYP success

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Look at where it says 'Interested In' and she says Casual Dating, Friendship; I just go for the ones who say Discrete Affairs. But that's just me.
    Did you had any success with WYP?

  6. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on this one before, but under a different name, which she still has active. She want $100 for 1st date, and even though she says she is looking for a SD, she says that she wouldn't be comfortable doing anything physical until after 3 - 4 paid dates. So unless you guys just want to get frustrated, I would avoid. Very Cute though, and her pics are accurate, as I have my own way of verifying.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...3GqkzJZ2xR16zv
    Look at where it says 'Interested In' and she says Casual Dating, Friendship; I just go for the ones who say Discrete Affairs. But that's just me.

  7. #957

    Carolinagirl2018 - wyp

    I've reported on this one before, but under a different name, which she still has active. She want $100 for 1st date, and even though she says she is looking for a SD, she says that she wouldn't be comfortable doing anything physical until after 3 - 4 paid dates. So unless you guys just want to get frustrated, I would avoid. Very Cute though, and her pics are accurate, as I have my own way of verifying.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...3GqkzJZ2xR16zv

  8. #956

    Payment on SA

    Since this keeps coming up, I will quote my previous post. Prepaid Visa and drug store cards will work on SA, including Vanilla, but you have to run it through three times as follows. Just fill in any generic name and address. SA makes you auto renew now but you can just buy a new $90 card whenever you want to renew, the old card will just get rejected.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardinal  [View Original Post]
    Run the drug store card through 3 times. After the first rejection, wait about 20 minutes and run it again. Then after the second rejection run it once more (no wait needed) and it will go through.

  9. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I have stayed away from SA because I don't want to be tied down to $x per month. However it looks like they are perhaps offering buying credits that don't expire similar to WYP. Would appreciate someone giving the low down on SA pricing etc. Either PM or via s general post on here. Thanks.
    Its $89 per month unlimited messages in and out. Personally WYP is a boardline scam, I suspect them of sending you fake offers to get you to use your credits. The success rate is 25 to 1 on SA compared to WYP. On SA you'll get enough numbers in a month to last you quite a while with a good ad you can expect way more offers than you will ever get to.

    With WYP it's $7.50 to $15 just to say "hi" and she may not even answer back after she accepts your offer. Not to mention there's 20x more women on SA.

  10. #954

    Oobi2

    Oobi2 On WYP.

    AA fake pics, fake profile.

    Avoid her, don't waste your coins on this one, waste of time and effort, she won't respond to you and you will feel ditched, save your coins tc.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mxnKBAGPLe7j6K
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 799C2ADD-8D2E-41EF-A674-AB6BA352B32B.jpeg‎  

  11. #953
    Banned Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had an SA account for over a year...

    I'd also like to ask, if you buy, say 3 months, do you get unlimited contact / messaging on there? Or are there other aspects of the site you have to pay more to unlock? Thank you.
    Yeah, I refuse to have a pay account because they stopped taking PayPal. With PayPal you could wash the money through a couple of different money handling service accounts in "alias names", and not have to worry that someone will hack SA and have your Personal info (can you say Ashley Madison? It's a shame too, because SA was a GOLDMINE. And no, the only add-on's were minor and of no real benefit. With a paid account you could message anyone as many times as you wanted, although I'd try to get them to use other methods as fast as possible (e-mail, facebook messenger, tesxt) because girls accounts tend to disappear (or get shut down). A couple of my best long term free rides came from girls that got grossed out by the messages they were getting on SA, but were more than happy to chat with a ice guy like me over text.

  12. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had an SA account for over a year, just to look at what all you guys have been talking about. There appears to be a lot of promise in there, but I haven't tried a paid account yet. I don't want my bank to flag a charge from that place & won't use my real card (s) for privacy reasons. I thought about one of those pre-paid cards, but I don't know what to put in for name & billing zip code etc on the form. A couple of oThER places let you buy about any gift card & turn it in online for so many days (two of them advertise on here) and I like that approach, totally anonymous. Wish SA had that option.

    I'd also like to ask, if you buy, say 3 months, do you get unlimited contact / messaging on there? Or are there other aspects of the site you have to pay more to unlock? Thank you.
    With the caveat that I haven't been on SA in a while, I used to pay with PayPal.

  13. #951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had an SA account for over a year, just to look at what all you guys have been talking about. There appears to be a lot of promise in there, but I haven't tried a paid account yet. I don't want my bank to flag a charge from that place & won't use my real card (s) for privacy reasons. I thought about one of those pre-paid cards, but I don't know what to put in for name & billing zip code etc on the form. A couple of oThER places let you buy about any gift card & turn it in online for so many days (two of them advertise on here) and I like that approach, totally anonymous. Wish SA had that option.

    I'd also like to ask, if you buy, say 3 months, do you get unlimited contact / messaging on there? Or are there other aspects of the site you have to pay more to unlock? Thank you.
    It's unlimited but don't buy 3 months. Just buy one.

    My typical method is buy a month find a few girls to hook up with. See them for a couple months until I get bored. Then buy another month and do the same thing again. After a few months the talent is refreshed and there are plenty of new women on there. I also like to start with a whole new profile each time. Make it look like I'm a new SD on the scene.

  14. #950
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Paying for membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I have stayed away from SA because I don't want to be tied down to $x per month. However it looks like they are perhaps offering buying credits that don't expire similar to WYP. Would appreciate someone giving the low down on SA pricing etc. Either PM or via s general post on here. Thanks.
    I've had an SA account for over a year, just to look at what all you guys have been talking about. There appears to be a lot of promise in there, but I haven't tried a paid account yet. I don't want my bank to flag a charge from that place & won't use my real card (s) for privacy reasons. I thought about one of those pre-paid cards, but I don't know what to put in for name & billing zip code etc on the form. A couple of oThER places let you buy about any gift card & turn it in online for so many days (two of them advertise on here) and I like that approach, totally anonymous. Wish SA had that option.

    I'd also like to ask, if you buy, say 3 months, do you get unlimited contact / messaging on there? Or are there other aspects of the site you have to pay more to unlock? Thank you.

  15. #949

    Sa

    I have stayed away from SA because I don't want to be tied down to $x per month. However it looks like they are perhaps offering buying credits that don't expire similar to WYP. Would appreciate someone giving the low down on SA pricing etc. Either PM or via s general post on here. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape