Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,401 to 20,415 of 32173
-
11-09-18 19:15 #11773Regular Member

Posts: 24Eden mod ls
What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-09-18 17:34 #11772Senior Member

Posts: 912Oriental Massage
I will admit, sometimes I have visited an AMP where my experience was about equal to taking a match and burning the money in my wallet.
I visited Oriental Massage in Manassas. Sandy was my provider. Real nice personality (smiling, happy), petite Chinese older woman. As I laid down on the table, she immediately started the soft touch and commented how nice my body was. After several minutes of this, I flipped and she began the noVA. I told her to take it slow and tease me and edge me, which she did. After about 15 or 17 minutes, I exploded. She cleaned me up and that was it. No massage. On top of that, she had this twitch about her arms and I don't think she has all of her marbles there. A couple short of a six-pack. A few screws loose. You get the idea. I don't know, I found her to be a little odd in her mannerisms. Anyway, 40 for the half hour, 40 for tip. I might as well just took the 80 and burned it. On the plus side, she knows how to edge me which I enjoy, better than being jackhammered like a lot of providers want to do to get it over with.
-
11-09-18 09:25 #11771Senior Member

Posts: 912It's next to the West Springfield police station.
Originally Posted by Markva18
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 01:14 #11770Banned Member

Posts: 29Tipping,
I have not spent much time in Maryland, so most of my experience has been in NOVA. Lately, I have not been to AMPs, since I do not really need therapy for my tight muscles and since AMPs are not a good value when it comes to stress relief. I much prefer FS with an escort.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
House fee: 60,70 or 80.
NOVA finish: 40.
NOVA finish with roaming, touching: 40 or 50.
NOVA finish with advanced roaming and FITY: 50.
In nova, FS can happen in an AMP, but it is rare.
Again, I would rather take my 120 and give it to an escort, but that is my preference.
-
11-08-18 19:56 #11769

Posts: 906The standard tip for a Standard NoVA finish, including top up (or down) and headlights out, is $40-$50, depending on the quality of the session.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
If the therapist demands a tip way outside the realm of credibility, at the point of the flip rather than at the end of the session, I don't even bother to negotiate. Negotiating will only cause her to have a sour mood or give lackluster service. I instead just tell them that I'll go with the regular service. If they don't provide any happy ending finish, then give them a minimal tip of $10-$20 for the massage when the session is finished. If they make demands before the end of the session, I'll simply end things there, get dressed, provide a $10 tip, explain things to the MMS, and leave (making a mental note of who she was). If the MMS is unsympathetic, I also make a note not to return to that AMP until I see consistent reports of improvement. There are just too many locations available to allow oneself to pay excess amounts of hard-earned money and spend valuable limited time for poor service and bad attitudes.
-
11-08-18 17:40 #11768Senior Member

Posts: 169Any intel?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36961/
Something about these pics. In the past? Thai with oil / deep massage can be good.
Anyway, any intel?
-
11-08-18 17:38 #11767Regular Member

Posts: 1Is this place by burke lake and rolling. What is the name starting with. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TitanOmega
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 14:48 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 129Eden Models
I had a good experience with Eden Models about a month ago. $120 for a half hour nude body rub with a friendly cute young chick who gave a great HJ at the end. She allowed my hands to roam, but only "open palm" no insertions. She didn't try to up sell, and I got the feeling that the session went well because I respected her limits.
I can't remember her name but checked the website and she's gone anyhow. But I think it was representative of the experience there. I'd go back, because I think it's a better experience than an AMP. But that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Buckyy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 11:55 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 61This used to be my go to. Under the radar spot for awhile, but the prices on the extra menu went up so looking for an alternative.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 11:11 #11764Regular Member

Posts: 19Tipping
Several weeks ago I wrote a short note asking about tipping. I normally am in Maryland. Tipping for HE only can be $40 to $60. HE with mutual touch and undress $60-$80 and more would be $80 to $140 depending on options. Maybe I am cheap but this usually works, especially since I prefer MILF or older. Wouldn't work with young providers.
Originally Posted by Jokester1
[View Original Post]
I have read this forum and prices seem very high. House fee is $80. But even after reading post I am unclear about tipping. Jokesters comment about someone asking for $200 tip for CFS seems way high. I am really not that interested in FS. Prefer mutual touching though. What do you think is reasonable tip for HE? HE with mutual touch and undress?
-
11-08-18 09:34 #11763Senior Member

Posts: 105I second the recommendation for KK. After extensive field research, I can say that she is the most skilled provider that I have experienced. She knows how to move her fingers just right.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 23:12 #11762Senior Member

Posts: 206Prostate massage
KK is also a good choice. Popped my cherry.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 19:26 #11761Senior Member

Posts: 169And-Thai, oh my, yes!
The massage goddess has returned! Finally, I made it out to western Fairfax. Nalee's is my "go-to" when I need body realignment. She's back and great as ever. This time she put me to sleep, guess I needed that too.
Her massage skills are excellent, she's fun to talk with, shower available after session and this is NOVA not MD.
If distance wasn't an issue, she's be my number one CMT.
-
11-07-18 18:54 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 169Sun therapy
Massage triangle: Sun, Care and Barnie, all within walking distance of each other.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
This was my second visit to Sun. Through TS. The massage is good, AMP wise, in the 7-8 range. Standard NOVA routine. Both girls were fun and good communication skills.
-
11-06-18 14:59 #11759Senior Member

Posts: 402Very Generous
Yes. . 8 was m o are e than enough. Seems customers are offering up very much larger tips than, say, the middle of last year. Hasn't hit the immediate Baltimore area yet as I can still get very nice BBBJ or CBJ (depending on the lady) and cfs for 160, but I guess it'll spread.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





