Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 20138
-
11-09-18 04:33 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 155I can't speak about her and feet but I've enjoyed my visits with her a great deal. She's spendy to be sure and that's why I've not seen her a lot more but she has a wide open menu and is persistent enough for an old man with an angry prostate.
Originally Posted by FemFootLvr33
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 18:29 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 78Is that at Wonder Massage?
Originally Posted by TwoTrack
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 17:15 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 148PM for digits.
Originally Posted by TwoTrack
[View Original Post]
Two track.
-
11-08-18 15:55 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 245I wish I knew what it was I did to make her stop seeing me. Was a regular for a long time, always got along great, always was respectful. Out of the blue she stopped responding to my texts and won't return calls. Never have found out why. I miss her, she always made me feel great and like she actually cared. I hope to see her again someday.
Originally Posted by Spartan191
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 15:41 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 1509Riley
Saw Riley a couple days ago, always a great time. No bs, gets nude right away with no BS upsell, great rates, nice massage and left with a big smile!! http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...908&cityid=222.
-
11-08-18 14:41 #7008Banned Member

Posts: 1268Thanks. Wow I didn't even notice that blog here. Thanks again.
.
Originally Posted by AssMann45
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 14:38 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 269Megan
The 4 or 5 times I've seen her she gets down to her panties only. I was able to get FIV while getting a nice HJ. Busted all over her tits a couple of times. I also think more maybe on the menu. Its been about a year since I last saw her however.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 14:34 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 218Sweet Megan
She has been fully reported. Even has her own topic below under blogs. Not much has changed.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 12:44 #7005Banned Member

Posts: 1268Thanks for the report! Does she get nude?
.
Originally Posted by Spartan191
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 11:46 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 211Sweet Megan
I had another great visit with Megan yesterday. I have had several great sessions with her and she is my go to for sensual massages.
Set up was painless.
Megan is very professional and she is very discreet about who she sees and when.
Megan has a private office that she uses, easy to get to and to find.
She has a nice light to medium touch and she enjoys what she does.
Now that I have seen her as often as I have, the conversations is easy and open.
$60.00 for the hour with a $45.00 tip and I left refreshed with a smile on my face.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/404636458426
-
11-08-18 11:36 #7003Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks so much for the response. I've heard mixed reviews on her as a provider, but perhaps I'll give her a shot.
Originally Posted by TwoTrack
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 08:53 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 148Grand Opening /5 Star Massage
Cindy is back!
Grand Opening Friday 11/9.
Plainfield.
Call for appointment.
616 XXX 3706.
Let's welcome her back guys!
Two track.
-
11-08-18 08:31 #7001Banned Member

Posts: 1268I'm betting you're not one paying 100 tip for a nude HJ right?
.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 04:48 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 148Foot fetish
Mia at H. H. In Cascade mentioned to me awhile back, that she was into the feet.
Originally Posted by FemFootLvr33
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
Two track.
-
11-07-18 17:49 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 4439Wynter
Sorry the Link didn't work, Reposting with new link.
Seasons cum and go, Winter's back. Had a great time.
Hayley's getting more hands on with the girls and the boys, had a four handed round robin with both of them. Mutual massage with a trophy pic to go.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...ExbgrlHukeEchg
I see why Hayley Likes her.
No makeup necessary for these cheeks and lips, Wynter's ass is Hot.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...4pWIE6gbrK30WA











Reply With Quote






