Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,456 to 28,470 of 37369
-
11-13-18 00:52 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 736Kay
Small blonde girl she claims to take any size included anal I don't sure there is any review of her doing anal
.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 11:00 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 417Treasure
I decided to give her a try based on her pics on stg. Very soft talker and almost no tits. Bad baby damage. Worst I've ever seen. Only reason I saw her was she came off her rate. Asked me to pick up condoms and I offered her her regular rate if she'd go uncovered. She went for it so I picked up the covers so she could see other guys.
She claimed she was GFE but was nowhere near it not a bad bbj got me into the moment. She hopped on but want really into it so I rolled her over and pounded one out.
I won't repeat. Not really my cup of tea. Happy hunting.
-
11-09-18 19:12 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 581Agreed!
Somethings not right and she has ads in several places at the same time. I decided to take a pass.
Originally Posted by GxldxnC
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 18:23 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 229Off
I saw her ad on adultlook. She is located off commerce. And the reviews on there says it is a bad experience. She wants $ for the hour and it kinda took me by surprise since it seems most girls are asking for $. 60 for an hourly rate. All I can say is read those reviews.
Originally Posted by GxldxnC
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 16:40 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 376Black Chynna
Not sure of how many of you guys have seen her or still see her, but she is back utr and I like to enjoy her company. Lately its been car dates which I'm not a fan of but for her its worth it. I pick her up from her apartment and hit the park like a couple teenagers. LOL! It's nicer to have a chocolate spinner in the rotation that is clean, vocal, tight and likes to call me daddy when I dig her out in the front seat of my truck. I picked her up today and she hops in with a tight little mini on and as we drive off she lets me know she doesn't have panties on, so I said show me, she lifts her skirt to reveal a nicely shaved beaver. Uhmmm all I can say is she is a fun chic and if you have seen her you know what I'm talking about.
I don't have permission to share, she has advertised before but I haven't seen any ads from her lately. As always YMMV.
-
11-09-18 14:59 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 581Treasure
I have seen her on the regular since Memorial Day and never any indication of pregnancy. BTW the menu has expanded greatly over time but everything comes with a price!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Just my two cents.
-
11-09-18 11:18 #8908Regular Member

Posts: 17Anybody see. Is one before.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0671/1/413580 Seems up my alley but the way she texts is a little off.
-
11-09-18 07:11 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 1775Which?
Do you mean Kay the older woman, blonde, living between the Downtown Expressway and Byrd park in the Fan? She's still around.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 02:35 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 736Little help
Does anyone knows if taylor aka kay still around?
-
11-07-18 16:44 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 149I actually didn't think to do a report on her after I saw her (sorry everyone). And if you're referring to the little bit of tummy she has, she told me it was baby damage. Iirc, she came on the scene around May-ish. Maybe that's just when I first noticed her. Moral of the story is, still a damn good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 15:45 #8904Regular Member

Posts: 17The city.
Are here any head doctors in the city still used to have a couple on lock but they all moved south anybody got someone worth trading for that's closer?
-
11-07-18 14:10 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 889Ms treasure
Good post. LOL, I texted her last night said I wanted to meet up. So it's pending if she can take Johnny big dick and suck till the last drop I am game.
Originally Posted by MSmith1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 12:51 #8902Regular Member

Posts: 3The duplicate post was b / c I didn't realize there was a delay with it being moderated and assumed I screwed it up and wrote it again. Sorry.
You are nowhere near the first and there will be thousands more, don't do it again but don't sweat it.
A2
-
11-07-18 11:02 #8901Senior Member

Posts: 32Treasure
I'm going to have to swim against the current on this one here. Dreamed her a few nights ago. Definitely not better than her pictures. Body is rough. Extreme baby damage. Also has a bad, obvious weave which stuck out to me. She was probably very cute before, but has a long way to go to get back there and she doesn't strike me as the workout type so.
She was nice, but very business-like. And kind of spacey. Real soft talker, so I couldn't hear a thing she said, and she was in her phone half the time.
Just not my cup of tea.
-
11-07-18 09:03 #8900Regular Member

Posts: 3Treasure Last Night
I was in Charlottesville visiting for the night and nothing was going on so slept on it and had a dream that I ended up driving all the way a bit south of Richmond to the Chester area to see Treasure in the middle of the night. I agree with what's been posted here. Pretty & nice. Different experience that Johnny with everything covered. Good CBJ, CG, doggie & greek (extra). Location was a lived in motel room in an area that wasn't the worst but certainly not the best. I asked to take a pic and instead she sent me one that I'll try to attach here.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping someone tied in to the Charlottesville board sees this and even though I'm new takes pity and sends me digits for Ms KFC / Sanders in Charlottesville since I'm leaving town soon and would like to see if I could meet up.










Reply With Quote





