Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 12100
-
11-13-18 14:46 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 36Cameras everywhere
Seems to me that since there are cameras going up every where it might be a wise idea to make your pick up on a back side street. Stay safe mongers.
-
11-12-18 01:37 #6144Banned Member

Posts: 34Cameras up the ass!
Gents,
Notice most of the pickup spots are not as populated as normal? That's because there's cameras all up and down Greenfield Orchard and Lincoln Avenue and some of them are not as obvious as the others they're small white Dome cameras like you would see in a store so always look up and you should see them.
-
11-11-18 18:40 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 32Sunday afternoon
I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to take a stroll on the South Loop. It was JUMPING.
First I saw a BSW around 7 and G. She was dancing on her corner and waving like crazy, so I kept on driving.
I saw Leelee walking around, and I took the advice to leave her be.
I saw another BSW around 10 and G. She was talking to Leelee. I was at the stop sign there and she pretty much knocked on my driver's window. I was like "WTF" and she said she just wanted to tell me to have a blessed day.
I stopped at the gas station at 8 and G and was approached by a WSW who said her name was Sabrina and she needed. 1 to get her keys back. I said I'd run to the ATM and help her out, but when I got back out she was gone. I haven't seen anyone report on her, but she seemed nice at least. I kept an eye out for her the rest of the afternoon and never saw her again.
I kept seeing this gorgeous HSW, usually around 11 and north of there. I tried to scoop her at 11 and Mad, but she just smiled at me and kept walking. I could have watched her hips sway all day.
I was just about done strolling for the day, and then someone jumped into my car at 10 and G. She introduced herself at Jess, so I'm assuming she was Stinky Jessy. Blonde, moles, nice little tits. She seemed whacked out of her gourd, so we just drove around for a while so she could warm up. I wound up giving her. 05 and a bottle of water to get out of my car. She took my digits and said she's spread the word to other girls that I was safe. We'll see.
So now I have the itch to go out tomorrow, especially to see if Sabrina is out walking around.
-
11-11-18 02:56 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sat evening
Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the menu. Took a run though the South loops. A few BSW's on National; Greenfield and Lincoln were dry about midnight. Not much LEO either. Getting to that time of year where patience is required as they jump in and out of the cold.
HS.
-
11-10-18 12:43 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 362Thursday morning
Picked her up around Green and 7th, after 6 am, poor oral skills, complained her jaw hurt from a punch a few night before or something but those jugs were just huge, played with them then shot all over them. National was dead, Green was very slow, some action on Lincoln but LEO was present.
-
11-09-18 21:09 #6140Regular Member

Posts: 5Kimmy is a dark skinned BSB with short black hair.
Very attractive. She's got a few little freckles which I happen to love LOL. Easy to talk to, great BBBJ, damage was 20. Real sweetheart, definitly reccomend!
.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 19:28 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jo Joe
Agree with everything, just wanted to add I've seen him a few times lately near 12th and Lincoln.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-09-18 14:43 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 817JoJo.
Looks like a model from afar, tall, thin brunette and has thrown me off a few times until I get closer and realize its him. The voice will give it away and last time I notice a little upper lip fuzz. LOL. Usually found near 7 & Greenfield. I'm pretty sure there have been a number of unsuspecting guys, maybe newer to the game, who have gotten a BJ or even more (someone reported he will says hes on his period but you can F him in the ass). So in other words, he / she looks good enough enough if you don't know him you will at least let him in the car and then at least for me the 1st time, I gave him a 5 spot to get out. I'm not aware of him causing any problems once the gig is up but I can tell you from other experiences, kicking trannys out can be a difficult proposition.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 14:23 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 748Crazy night that's for sure
Who is Kimmy though? That BSW has been missing lately out there. PM if you want.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
And can someone describe JoJo. Picked up Joanna and got scared once in my car. Was on l late last night.
-
11-09-18 12:02 #6136Regular Member

Posts: 32I'm glad that I finally have a name for this SW. I almost scooped her a while ago, but she started screaming at some dude so I took the opportunity to drive off. Every time that I've seen her walking since then, she just looks up be permanently pissed off.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 09:33 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 402Lee-Low
Correct. Said her name was LeLo. No face piercings or tattoos and had long hair no shave. Bright red lipstick. Super nice suburban girl next door attitude, and great skill. Not out of this world great but pretty good.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 00:00 #6134Regular Member

Posts: 5I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.
That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.
-
11-07-18 17:59 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 174Lele
She is exceptionally great at bbbjcimws! Best SW bbbjcimws I have ever had in my 35 years and in 17 States I have mongered in! She just stays with you until the last drop is taken care of! But, she has never given me a number. I have never had fiv or had her undressed, but the BBBJ makes up for the rest. I posted a review of her before. Just search LeLe. Have with her if you get a chance!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 07:04 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 402Leelo
Scooped a tall long legged WSW I've never seen before off 12 and L maybe mixed with native I don't know. She said her name was Leelo. (Lee-low). Decent looking girl and had bright red lipstick and a real nice happy attitude. Found a spot and received a real nice BBBJCIM. Skills are good enough to pencil her in as a regular. She stayed on it the entire time and had a nice thick ass to squeeze. Too many layers and too lazy to check out other goods. Sorry. She said she is not out often and usually sticks to calls but when I asked for the digits she said her phone was at the house and she didn't remember her number. She asked for my digits which I happily gave but I never got that call she said she was going to give me asap. LOL. Maybe I didn't make a good 1st impression? I don't understand, I mean I think I'm pretty cute and friendly.
-
11-06-18 12:00 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 817Yes!
Just go into any gas station on Greenfield or National and they will have something similar to map of the stars in Hollywood but its for Streetwalkers. Report back on your findings.
Originally Posted by Cyngen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






